Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst Alcoholic Beverage Ever  (Read 17889 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: Worst Alcoholic Beverage Ever
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2012, 03:16:48 AM »
Everyone here knows for a certain fact I am 19 and Canadian so discussing my alcoholic preferences is totally cool.

Anyway, I don't drink for reasons.  I get to enjoy a nice alcohol free life while you guys go and get drunk and fuck yourselves up ;)

so have fun everyone, enjoy harming yourselves, hopefully you don't get too addicted.

IMO it's all bad.  I'm sure it'd taste like shit if you could think straight while drinking it.

Naw brother, Beer is excellent, even when your not drunk. There are so many out there that there is a flavor for everybody. The GF hates beer, but loves Ace pear cider and Woodchuck.

Molsens, that's probably my favorite to drink that I can get on a regular basis.
It definitely doesn't smell excellent.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 03:31:32 AM »
Everyone here knows for a certain fact I am 19 and Canadian so discussing my alcoholic preferences is totally cool.

Anyway, I don't drink for reasons.  I get to enjoy a nice alcohol free life while you guys go and get drunk and fuck yourselves up ;)

so have fun everyone, enjoy harming yourselves, hopefully you don't get too addicted.

IMO it's all bad.  I'm sure it'd taste like shit if you could think straight while drinking it.

Naw brother, Beer is excellent, even when your not drunk. There are so many out there that there is a flavor for everybody. The GF hates beer, but loves Ace pear cider and Woodchuck.

Molsens, that's probably my favorite to drink that I can get on a regular basis.

Cigars don't either, but the taste makes up for them both.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2012, 03:31:32 AM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2012, 03:36:40 AM »
Well Alcohol isn't exactly as illegal as, say.. weed, cocaine and the such..

Talking about drinking underage is kinda like saying you smoked cigarettes underage, even if the cops saw they probably wouldn't try to bust you or hold CG accountable. We can have a booze thread, I don't think that's crossing the line too far.

Cadaver knows we know the rules, but IMO as long as you're legal to drink in 10+ countries, you should at least be able to share drinking experiences online.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline MeOwMoO

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2012, 03:37:41 AM »
Im not sure, my friends by me stuff and after im done I break the bottle. Then ofcourse I have no memory of that day .

(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): i would fuck you
(=CG=) Mrs.TheNurse(MeOwMoO): so hard
[FL:RP] X Armless Gamer X: O_O

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2012, 04:26:43 AM »

Cigars don't either, but the taste makes up for them both.

I've had both. Beer, I've sipped it a few times and each time (even different brands) I spit it back out and wipe my tongue on my ass.  First time I got drunk, I got alcohol poisoning. So I've stopped that. First time I smoked a cigar, I smoked it too fast.. and.. same end practically as the poisoning. As badly as I want to party and be a rebel, I can't drink or smoke anymore without getting a little sick. (And for some reason, before smoking the cigar I had no cravings, and now I don't want anything to do with smoking. So, yay, Tendy?)

But, as long as I don't drink cinammon-based drinks, I will continue to PUSH THROUGH THE SICKNESS AND BE A PARTY STARTER WHEN IT COMES TO ALCOHOL! YEAH, 5% LADY DRINKS! Yet no smoking. :( O well.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 08:34:39 AM »
Beer for me really depends on what brand, I like budweiser and heineken. I tolerate tuborg and carlsberg.

Anyways I don't really drink blends, I've tried jack and coke and that sucks dick, much better clean. A good glass of whiskey is like heaven in a glass, not sure why I feel like that but either way. Most people I know as of lately don't drink to get fucked up, seeing as that is retarded and you hardly get anything out of it. So for the people thinking people who drink are usofisticated brutes, that is sort of a stupid thought =P
Drinking till you feel the buzz is much better, just feel alitle good and chatty, it is all ya need. For all of the sober people I really would want to see you in a norwegian night club going up to the ladies.

anyways, favourite drink must be a glass of clean jack. It is the only one that really stands out of the crowd to me, everything else tastes like soda so that you don't realise you are getting fucked up. Sorta like the day I was given a 1,5 liter bottle of strong mojito and drank that shit, thought it was soda... got FUCKED UP, since I just continued drinking.  favourite blend must be jagerbombs, I guess.
worst drink by far akevit or slowly drinking clean tequila. For blends I would have to go with I don't even remember some random drink I got while I was in a nightclub, I asked to be suprised and I was...

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2012, 09:21:32 AM »
Most people I know as of lately don't drink to get fucked up, seeing as that is retarded and you hardly get anything out of it. So for the people thinking people who drink are usofisticated brutes, that is sort of a stupid thought =P
Drinking till you feel the buzz is much better, just feel alitle good and chatty, it is all ya need.

Words of wisdom, right here. When Jason and I go out to drink, we play beer games with his friends and have a little when we go to bars and shoot pool together. Neither of us drink enough to be shitfaced (or unable to drive), we just drink to have a little fun. People seem to loosen up and not take everything as seriously when they drink. People who drink to get drunk (I've noticed) are shallow and have shitty lives. I rather just drink to have a little fun.

Screwdrivers are good, and Klondike shots are beyond amazing. I recommend these. I don't like alcohol mixed with pop, gives me a horrible headache and doesn't taste good to me.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2012, 11:53:55 AM »
People, it's worst alcoholic drink not favorate.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2012, 12:09:36 PM »
Tequila and Red bull. Idk what was going through these girl's heads that night. What ensued was a night of crying (from the girls), cup throwing, and the overwhelming smell of shame all over my body. Night was amazing. Drinks weren't though.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
Beer for me really depends on what brand, I like budweiser and heineken. I tolerate tuborg and carlsberg.

Anyways I don't really drink blends, I've tried jack and coke and that sucks dick, much better clean. A good glass of whiskey is like heaven in a glass, not sure why I feel like that but either way. Most people I know as of lately don't drink to get fucked up, seeing as that is retarded and you hardly get anything out of it. So for the people thinking people who drink are usofisticated brutes, that is sort of a stupid thought =P
Drinking till you feel the buzz is much better, just feel alitle good and chatty, it is all ya need. For all of the sober people I really would want to see you in a norwegian night club going up to the ladies.

anyways, favourite drink must be a glass of clean jack. It is the only one that really stands out of the crowd to me, everything else tastes like soda so that you don't realise you are getting fucked up. Sorta like the day I was given a 1,5 liter bottle of strong mojito and drank that shit, thought it was soda... got FUCKED UP, since I just continued drinking.  favourite blend must be jagerbombs, I guess.
worst drink by far akevit or slowly drinking clean tequila. For blends I would have to go with I don't even remember some random drink I got while I was in a nightclub, I asked to be suprised and I was...

Well drinking to get fucked up IS getting a buzz for some people, usually long term drinkers or "alcoholics" I guess I should say. Some nights you'd rather pour a few shots of tequila and knock 2-3 back at a time maybe go bang somebody, some nights you wanna just kick back on the couch and drink a beer or six over the next few hours.

If you don't like beer, keep trying it; it's usually not till you've drank you're 15th whole can of beer that you begin finding it refreshing&enjoyable and you're able to distinguish flavors more. The GF refuses to drink any beer but Miller HighLife for some reason, oh and she'll drink those Bud Light Limes too; so if you don't like beer maybe start with those two. If your first beers were lagers like Yuengling and Steel Reserve, it might be a little much for your virgin taste buds. I enjoy Steel Reserve Lager 40oz's because it's hardly 3$ and is all you need for the night and you can get fucked up if you drink fast enough, but I don't recommend this at all. Throwing up is not fun.

Basic NonBeer Blends-
Lemonade&Vodka
CherryLimeade&Vodka/Tequila
Pepsi&Sour Mash Bourbon = Favorite
Mountain Dew&Vodka
OrangeCrush&Rum
OrangeJuice&Vodka+Kush?
Fireball Whiskey+Coke = for waffulz

Like Llama said though, Alcohol is terrible for you and your brain would thank you if you never drank it. Just don't drink it everyday for your whole life or you're going to blow up. Use careful moderation, and don't poison yourself.

Off-Topic Cigar/Smoking-
Novice smokers often inhale too much smoke and often choke or "swallow" smoke; and this usually causes gagging, coughing and in the case of black n milds/cigars/cigarettes you will probably throw up. It's not as much as an issue with marijuana though, but the much harsher tobaccos will make you feel sick to your stomach. One of the first days I smoked a Black n Mild I inhaled wrong, coughed and accidentally swallowed some; and I never threw up but I felt sick to my stomach for the next four hours.

When you inhale, also breathe in air every second or two to check your lungs, and don't inhale until you feel you can't anymore. You'll probably cough and die, and with Cigars I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to really inhale much at all. You inhale the amount you want, and then stop; you shouldn't feel anything unless you try inhaling more air on top of it, then you'll feel the need to start coughing. You just blow out when you're ready, and then proceed to see where your limit is and what you're comfortable taking in on the next puff or two.

It's completely pointless to smoke Cigars/Blacks though, they're like 5-200 cigarettes in one and unless you're already a nicotine fiend you should stay away. Honestly everything in this thread is bad for you, especially the alcohol. But as long as you know you know you're destroying your brain it's okay, because knowing is half the battle!

Offline arth987

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »

No... Your not... Canadian... Or 19 and everyone knows that from everything like facebook.  Meme9

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2012, 09:15:27 PM »

You bitch. XD

Not sure the brand of what I had, but it had a black tag. Was given it when my dad's friend was having their third kid. Saved it til a little while ago (and don't ask me about how badly I failed at lighting it/figuring out how to smoke it), and I got so lightheaded and was throwing up for a little while. If I EVER smoke a cigar again (which I highly doubt), I am going to light it over a bonfire so I don't spend 30 minutes trying to light it and end up regretting how badly I fail at life later. XD

Offline stewieisevil

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2012, 10:32:29 PM »

You bitch. XD

Not sure the brand of what I had, but it had a black tag. Was given it when my dad's friend was having their third kid. Saved it til a little while ago (and don't ask me about how badly I failed at lighting it/figuring out how to smoke it), and I got so lightheaded and was throwing up for a little while. If I EVER smoke a cigar again (which I highly doubt), I am going to light it over a bonfire so I don't spend 30 minutes trying to light it and end up regretting how badly I fail at life later. XD
you do realize that you are not supposed to breath in cigars?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2012, 11:03:08 PM »

You bitch. XD

you do realize that you are not supposed to breath in cigars?

People do anyway though, the whole point of smoking a black after a blunt is to get lightheaded; so you need to inhale a little. It's terrible for you though, but people do it all the time. Cigars you're really just supposed to let sit in your mouth, but you need to inhale a little to get it there.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »
Most people I know as of lately don't drink to get fucked up, seeing as that is retarded and you hardly get anything out of it. So for the people thinking people who drink are usofisticated brutes, that is sort of a stupid thought =P
Drinking till you feel the buzz is much better, just feel alitle good and chatty, it is all ya need.

Words of wisdom, right here. When Jason and I go out to drink, we play beer games with his friends and have a little when we go to bars and shoot pool together. Neither of us drink enough to be shitfaced (or unable to drive), we just drink to have a little fun. People seem to loosen up and not take everything as seriously when they drink. People who drink to get drunk (I've noticed) are shallow and have shitty lives. I rather just drink to have a little fun.

Screwdrivers are good, and Klondike shots are beyond amazing. I recommend these. I don't like alcohol mixed with pop, gives me a horrible headache and doesn't taste good to me.

QFT. I have a handful of friends that act like complete jackasses when they get drunk, its like a mini Jersey Shore, hence why I don't tend to hang out with them that much.

Of course they are jackasses not drunk, so I guess they become bigger jackasses when they get drunk. Also what morons mix everything under the sun, they basically take shots of everything, whiskey, tequila, vodka, jack, all within minutes of each other.

As for me, Tequila is the worst thing invented. It tastes terrible, it doesn't mix well, if most of them are cheap. It fucks me up pretty bad as well, so trying to steer clear of it.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2012, 06:30:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal