Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crypto's Unban Request  (Read 10580 times)

Offline Dante

Re: Crypto's Unban Request
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2012, 09:17:35 PM »
http://ctcgaming.stationforum.com/spa/crypto

try to find one troll post on our old forums

good luck

Do you not renember the shit he, emo and kwaurtz caused with this? ^
Everyone changed their names to german crap as well, this was happening on this forum.
AND it caused a good portion of CG to troll in responce to it.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 09:29:37 PM »

good luck

Everyone changed their names to german crap as well, this was happening on this forum.
And you're all being ingorent.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 09:29:37 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 09:30:24 PM »
The way I see it:  Going back on a pban isn't the same as a second chance, it's admitting the ban was wrongful.  If we're pbanning someone, before it happens, think if a year or two later they come back and apologize if we'd let them back, if there's a posibility the answer to that is yes, they don't deserve the pban.

Honestly, permanently banning anyone is a little extreme. Though like I said a hundred times now, Tictac was permanently banned, but nobody could remember why at the time and decided to unban him. Though when it happened and I defended him; he got banned regardless because he had just crossed the line gosh darn it!

Not every perma ban is a just one; it's really a matter of serious debate whether someone should stay banned or not. Did they hack? Did they aimbot? Are they racist nonstop? If they aren't a threat to the community; and never were, they should be allowed back into the community.

I've banned people from the ZPS server for seemingly petty things; and I have unbanned those who seriously want to return. Sometimes it's a really annoying kid I'd prefer to stay banned, but I believe in second, third and fourth chances. Some people don't deserve them, others do. You can't give an ultimatum and say anyone who is pbanned should forever stay pbanned. Pban is a judgement call based on the given situation; and everyone just grew weary of Crypto and he was banned before anyone called him out on anything he was doing wrong; and looking back I see just as much ill-behavior from Inject and others as I do Crypto. I wish everything that was actually said was still there; but things have been edited and deleted.

Even if Crypto was not one of my favorite people on the planet, I'd say a nice way to handle pban unbans is to not allow them privileges like vet admin; and the such. They could apply for admin but having a pban on record deters the head admins from accepting them. Perhaps do something where we let them return to the community for a month, and everyone votes on whether they stay or not.

good luck

Also, I don't remember Crypto becoming too entangled in the Grammar Nazi thing that lasted 2 weeks; he did change his avatar but didn't act out as much as Kwaurtz and Juani did. Emo was a part of it to; but so was a CL, so calm your twats. I would of been a Grammar Nazi too if I didn't think it was silly. Nobody found it a big deal at the time; how are we going to go back now and try to act like it was an issue?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 09:33:16 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Dante

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 09:35:14 PM »
The way I see it:  Going back on a pban isn't the same as a second chance, it's admitting the ban was wrongful.  If we're pbanning someone, before it happens, think if a year or two later they come back and apologize if we'd let them back, if there's a posibility the answer to that is yes, they don't deserve the pban.

Honestly, permanently banning anyone is a little extreme. Though like I said a hundred times now, Tictac was permanently banned, but nobody could remember why at the time and decided to unban him. Though when it happened and I defended him; he got banned regardless because he had just crossed the line gosh darn it!

Not every perma ban is a just one; it's really a matter of serious debate whether someone should stay banned or not. Did they hack? Did they aimbot? Are they racist nonstop? If they aren't a threat to the community; and never were, they should be allowed back into the community.

I've banned people from the ZPS server for seemingly petty things; and I have unbanned those who seriously want to return. Sometimes it's a really annoying kid I'd prefer to stay banned, but I believe in second, third and fourth chances. Some people don't deserve them, others do. You can't give an ultimatum and say anyone who is pbanned should forever stay pbanned. Pban is a judgement call based on the given situation; and everyone just grew weary of Crypto and he was banned before anyone called him out on anything he was doing wrong; and looking back I see just as much ill-behavior from Inject and others as I do Crypto. I wish everything that was actually said was still there; but things have been edited and deleted.

Even if Crypto was not one of my favorite people on the planet, I'd say a nice way to handle pban unbans is to not allow them privileges like vet admin; and the such. They could apply for admin but having a pban on record deters the head admins from accepting them. Perhaps do something where we let them return to the community for a month, and everyone votes on whether they stay or not.

good luck

Also, I don't remember Crypto becoming too entangled in the Grammar Nazi thing that lasted 2 weeks; he did change his avatar but didn't act out as much as Kwaurtz and Juani did. Emo was a part of it to; but so was a CL, so calm your twats. I would of been a Grammar Nazi too if I didn't think it was silly. Nobody found it a big deal at the time; how are we going to go back now and try to act like it was an issue?
I renember posts from a Crypto supporting it, and the grammar nazi movement caused massive drama.

@Boxman how am I ignorant?

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 09:37:07 PM »
WHAT BOUT DECISION TIME SOON?

Offline JimFromTheOffice

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
Crypto, the last time you came in to get your ban removed, you went about it the absolute wrong way, and made yourself look, well, poorly.  This is coming back to haunt you, and tied the hands of your supporters.
Cadaver, I wasn't trying to get unbanned when I came back as ThatGuy. I was just bored and messing around.

I seriously cannot believe that you guys actually think I am here to cause trouble and that leads me to believe that there are grudges against me that I am/was not even aware of. (Specifically from you, Cadaver. I had been under the impression that you were trying to see my point of view when you asked me to contact you via Steam. Being unable to reach you, I copy-pasted what I had to tell you to the Shoutbox, and you termed it a ragequit and banned me for it. That stung.) If I wanted to troll CG then I wouldn't have squandered my home IP by making an account, admitting to being me, and requesting an unban. I don't understand how you can think that I have ill intentions.

Why don't you lift the ban and then see what happens? If I break rules then great, reban me.

I'd rather you guys hold off on a vote. I don't want a vote to be rushed before I get the chance to talk to the people who are opposing my unban.

Preview edit: I remember very little about the Grammar Nazi thing and I don't think I was a very active hand in it.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »

I renember posts from a Crypto supporting it, and the grammar nazi movement caused massive drama.

No it didn't; and Crypto didn't start it, he joined it. Juani was the first to change his picture and signature as I recall and the others followed. How can you expect anything involving Crypto, Kwaurtz and Emo to not get out of hand? Though if anyone took it serious you either suck at grammar or are a silly goose. Also look at Boxman's signature and realize how silly you are. Really random attempt to find dirt on him but nice try I suppose.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2012, 09:46:28 PM »

Sorry, it wasn't meant for you to take it literally. I was re-quoting Inject since you had mentioned grammar nazi's.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »
For those saying he doesn't troll, this seems a bit trolly to me,
From the shoutbox

Quote from: JimFromTheOffice
I'll donate if you guys unban me.

Doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously to me.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »
From the shoutbox

Not taking something seriously that won't affect him in his longer lifespan seems pretty mature if you ask me.

BUT CLs, YUNO DECISION?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
From the shoutbox

Well I guess we have very different opinions on trolling.. I don't see the part where people would get upset about that as if he was attempting to get a rise out of them; IE trolling. He might of even been sincere since nobodies really donating anyway; perhaps he's trying to be helpful, but uhh I guess he could totally be trolling too. That's all he does I hear.

Offline JimFromTheOffice

« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2012, 10:30:06 PM »
From the shoutbox

Holy shit. It was a joke. A JOKE. I told you it was a joke and then you went and posted it in this thread anyway. I don't even remember who you are and I have no idea why you are so mad at me but if you could cut the character assassination I would greatly appreciate it.

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »
Everyone just ignores me and my insightful input  Meme5

Offline Andredem

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2012, 10:36:03 PM »
I know I have no place to input but why would you joke around with CG when you're requesting a CG Wide Ban appeal? lol
"Get busy livin' or get busy dying"

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:15 PM »
Ok, WG, I would have rather done this in a pm, but since you are doubting the actions of your fellow CL, lets go through this.

"I didn't vote on the Emo getting partial access but I was informed after it was decided and I did agree with the decision but still was not apart of the vote from what I remember."

The vote was when you were in one of your multiple "away" times.  And simply put, Dark rage quit and banned himself, a different situation than Crypto.  Dark was allowed access, not under his original name, and merely as a benefit to several members, who play non-CG server games with him.  He has not abused his access since.
In addition, he had NO real power to go after the community, as you claim.  Did he rage quit and act douchy? Yes.  Did he get publicly shamed by allowing him to be in vent, without his name of choice? Yup.  I guess you do not understand the idea of a "cone of shame."  The shame made his actions to "damage CG" look like foolish and stupid acts.   

"Yahtzee technically you should be pbanned under the same grounds for Crypto if I hadn't known you for 4-5 years and you hadn't of stopped instantly." 
Asked to stop and stopped. The last time Crypto was asked by several to stop.  He did not stop. Oh, and lets not go down the route of HA and CL which should be banned for their past actions... I do not think you would enjoy the trip.

As for the initial ban, Inject and Crypto got into it.  True.  Do I have all the facts? No.  Do you? No.  Did he get into a pissing contest with someone with power? Yep, he sure did.  Did he know when to back down, or get other CL involved? Nope, he sure did not.
DUE to this event, I got all CL, including you, to agree to not pban a community member without the consent of another CL, or two HA.  This way, another event like this cannot occur. . .

Did Crypto then come back and troll the community? Be abusive towards CL, and the Community? In vent? In front of witnesses?  Some of whom came to me, and requested an immediate permaban?  Yup. Sure did.  Again, you were away, and not available. 

Did I try to get the ban lifted? Yup.  And I was working on it. Discussed it with Skies, even.  Then Crypto came back and crapped in his own dinner.  Now, I am not going to try.

"Also Emo was accused of "attempting to dismantle this community" "actively recruit for other communities" and played a part in our coder (Ducky) leaving as well with Kwaurtz"
No offense, but not fully the truth.  Cause again, you were not fully active at the time.  I was the CL who took care of Dark Emo's situation.  Might want to ask me what happened with Dark Emo.

"I know way more about CG than anyone here does or ever will and our secret operations and other things that we did that I am the last remaining person in this community to know."

And that is the saddest thing I read here.  Obviously, I do not condone those past actions.  Why do you think I got involved as a CL?  To make the Community quit acting like trolls, assholes, and douche bags.  Something you have commended me for.  Over and Over again.  You love the professionalism.  Well, here you have the downside.

Crypto was initially banned by Inject, and the info lies with him.  Crypto was banned the SECOND time by his own poor actions 

So. Lets get this over with.  Cadaver votes no, no, and no.   As per the rules.  Pban stays.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 10:48:31 PM by Cadaver »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2012, 10:37:15 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal