Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 24764 times)

Offline Mr_Rainbow

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2013, 10:19:44 PM »
As he did steal from CG I think we should take legal action. We have more than enough proof to do so and it would teach others to not fuck with CG.
whenbananasattack: Hugs are for people who aren't adopted

Offline Obviously not Gopib

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2013, 10:26:03 PM »
As he did steal from CG I think we should take legal action. We have more than enough proof to do so and it would teach others to not fuck with CG.
I second this motion.

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
― Hunter S. Thompson

(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Jeff the killer
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Not clicking it
Snoop Doge: Jeff just wants to say nighty night...
(=CG=) Mr_Rainbow: Screeching into my soul is not saying "Nighty Night"
Snoop Doge: Is pretty damn close though
SCREAMER WARNING
Jeff the Killer(Nighty Night)

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2013, 10:26:03 PM »

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2013, 10:26:46 PM »
Anything we do to him now would just be attacking another community, and they didn't ask Cash to rip us off and fuck us over, so what good would it do?

Seriously. It wouldn't do any good at all. It's no longer just Cash, it would be legal action against an entire different community. No we don't want people to think they can walk all over us. But that doesn't mean we have to be all gung-ho about it and take them to court at the first chance. Second chances are my life motto apparently... However if I remember correctly, someone did talk to the community leader and he said he'd deal with it. I'd say if we're going to take any sort of action at the very least wait until the guy who runs the other community passes his judgment on Cash.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »

Who's gonna pay for a lawyer, you?

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Red

« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2013, 10:37:41 PM »
They're a small community, the only reason they're in this predicament is Cash, why punish them for his actions.
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline oobla37

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2013, 10:44:39 PM »

This was the point I was trying to make. Like, why would we pay at all? Why can't we just slam the copyright stealer on the internet, like we always do, and move on?

By kwuartz
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The Good, The Bad, The Ulgy!
Quote from: Old Crow
Give me all the lube ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2013, 10:44:58 PM »
Yeah, as we should not punish their whole community, we should just forget as Chris has stated.

We can't do anything much more, thats logical atleast.

I agree with what inject has said about not locking threads, but this should be locked because theres no use on keeping this going.

And honestly, if you don't want to lock it. Lets just all agree to forget and let this thread die along with the memories of Cash. :)

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2013, 10:48:04 PM »
It's to small of a theft to file a DMCA. All we can do is kindly ask they change it basically.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Fluffalupagus

« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2013, 10:50:25 PM »
They're a small community, the only reason they're in this predicament is Cash, why punish them for his actions.

That being said if they let it slide they're not really doing themselves any favors... I know if someone were to join CG and we were given warnings by their previous community, they'd be under some pretty heavy watch and possible restrictions. I'm not saying every community should be run the same way. But if they're gonna let it slide without any repercussions, they're inviting him to do something similar to them. Which in my eyes is punishment enough.

Long story short, if they don't punish him or restrict him in some way, they're just gonna get punished themselves. No need for us to speed up that process.

I agree with what inject has said about not locking threads, but this should be locked because theres no use on keeping this going.

And honestly, if you don't want to lock it. Lets just all agree to forget and let this thread die along with the memories of Cash. :)

Well from what I've heard, that's a bad idea. If people get all up in arms about not being able to put in their 2 cents, then it's more trouble than just allowing them to post their opinion on the thread. (Hell I wonder if some people might go far enough as to start another thread if this were to be locked.) Honestly, there's no harm in letting people publicize their opinion so long as they don't force it down anyone's throat or they take it too far and into PA. Just let them do their thing and the thread will die soon.

Offline crovv

« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2013, 10:54:54 PM »
It's to small of a theft to file a DMCA. All we can do is kindly ask they change it basically.

Done.
http://huntersgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=476.0

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2013, 11:07:21 PM »
Looks like he's also been changed from a leader to a mod, so his little stint has had some sort of punishment - even though, he still has power there.

Anyway, while I used to think we should all just laugh and ridicule him for his idiocy, I do feel like this has run its course, he's been dealt with, his idiocy has been laughed at, I feel like everything discussable has been discussed, so I think we should calm it down and just post here if anything new crops up.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2013, 11:43:06 PM »
Do you see how many global mods they have??? How the hell is that place run? By a 25 member committee lol
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Leninade

« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2013, 11:51:25 PM »
Do you see how many global mods they have??? How the hell is that place run? By a 25 member committee lol
What I don't get is how they have almost twice the members as they have posts.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2013, 12:14:37 AM »
What I don't get is how they have almost twice the members as they have posts.

They must have a Wholegrain in the group (set up spam bots to make the forums look bigger then it is)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline HerpDerpMike

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »

That being said if they let it slide they're not really doing themselves any favors... I know if someone were to join CG and we were given warnings by their previous community, they'd be under some pretty heavy watch and possible restrictions. I'm not saying every community should be run the same way. But if they're gonna let it slide without any repercussions, they're inviting him to do something similar to them. Which in my eyes is punishment enough.

Long story short, if they don't punish him or restrict him in some way, they're just gonna get punished themselves. No need for us to speed up that process.

Well from what I've heard, that's a bad idea. If people get all up in arms about not being able to put in their 2 cents, then it's more trouble than just allowing them to post their opinion on the thread. (Hell I wonder if some people might go far enough as to start another thread if this were to be locked.) Honestly, there's no harm in letting people publicize their opinion so long as they don't force it down anyone's throat or they take it too far and into PA. Just let them do their thing and the thread will die soon.
yeah but everyone has basically said everything already, but by all means, if somone has something new to say then say it.

"YOU WERE RAPING ME YOU DESERVED THAT!" - Dbag

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2013, 12:30:13 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal