Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RebelMaster  (Read 11613 times)

Offline Blackllama

Re: RebelMaster
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
Let me explain why I think he does not deserve another chance.

1. He initially got banned from forums for trolling and crap.
2. He has had multiple accounts of trolling and mass RDM on TTT, one being permanent.  That ban was never lifted.  Sourcebans just doesn't block him for some reason.
3. He was then allowed to play on the server, it was discussed between admins.  He was given another chance.
4. He proceeded to cause trouble for a few admins who have posted here.
5. Has a history of harrassing players.  Participated in the 'gurk' thing, and also could not stop flaming a certain player the other day, after repeated warnings and mutes.
6. Proceeded to troll until he had been silenced AT LEAST 5 times (although he was unsilenced a few times as well) over two maps.
7. Then quit the server and rejoined to avoid his silence.  In the process of this he was flaming me over steam, trolling to the end.  Was pbanned upon request.

To anyone who thinks he changed, this happened about 3 days ago.  Don't think he's changed that quickly.

Also, Sheep I have never seen Snak help keep order on the server.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
Sounds to me, that he's still the fucking asshole he was two years ago.
I'm not gonna forget what happened between him and doombringer, nor shall I ever forgive him for it.
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 09:41:02 PM »
I haven't seen any of this, he might act differently when I'm on. I trust Black, and going off of what he says, I'll change to a +0.

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 09:54:49 PM »
Personally I had no problems with him when he was playing regularly as Sgt. Slaughter but I don't remember him much as Snak so I can't say. Although when he was playing as Sgt. Slaughter he trolled the shit out of Scooby, Cluster and Interzu...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Dante

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 01:05:52 AM »
I'm not gonna forget what happened between him and doombringer, nor shall I ever forgive him for it.
Dino is talking about when I was admin on ttt.

For anyone who joined after towershep did: I muted him for screaming about cocaine, admin dissrespect and trolling people. So in turn he decided to get on whenever im on and troll me till i muted him again, blocked him on steam and finnaly pbanned him for harrassment, trolling, and rdm, which he did almost non-stop for a week strait.
-1 on unbann.

And kwaurtz I pbanned him like 2-4 weeks before you, wholegrain unbanned him because he was his friend, and thought it was a Bs reason of mine.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 01:17:30 AM by DoomBringerDANTE »

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 03:00:25 PM »
Black has swayed my opinion I thought maybe rebel had changed but seeing as admins still have to deal with his shit im gonna go with a -1.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »
Like Waff, whenever I've been on he's been okay, but after Black and Doom, I'm going to remove my vote ( +0 )
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 04:04:09 PM »
My 2 cents.

I have not been on a server when he has played recently.  I do not like, at all, what he did to several in the Community.  Including trolling / hacking their facebook pages. 

This said, he acts out, you can repermaban him.   Luckily, it will not be my headache, but Juani's and the CL.

And honestly, those who are trouble typically hang themselves.  I expect a short visit. I hope he proves me wrong.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2012, 04:13:03 PM »
I hope no visit at all.
Phim Bogason

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 04:43:31 PM »
This said, he acts out, you can repermaban him.   Luckily, it will not be my headache, but Juani's and the CL.

Don't give my SkiSki a headache, it will impede my plans.  Meme9

Haha, but if he comes back, I will expect him to be watched, and if he fucks up he fucks up his last chance.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
I said this in vent last night, let me say it here.

People we let in with no appeal based on the fact they were banned by WG:
Crypto - Massive troll who i've never seen as someone who is pleasant to play with. All he does is complain when things aren't his way.
Kwaurtz - He DDOS'ed other communities which caused them to counter attack us. (If you're gonna say "but WG told him too" think about it: Would you attack other people's servers "because a CL told you to")

People we are debating
Rebel/Snak - A causal troll who does take it too far some times. The worst thing I'VE SEEN him do it yell at admins when they didn't answer why he was muted/gagged. I'm not saying his innocent by anystandard.

Think about it...

by Kwaurtz

Offline Boxman

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »

Crypto - Massive troll who i've never seen as someone who is pleasant to play with. All he does is complain when things aren't his way.
Kwaurtz - He DDOS'ed other communities which caused them to counter attack us. (If you're gonna say "but WG told him too" think about it: Would you attack other people's servers "because a CL told you to")

People we are debating
Rebel/Snak - A causal troll who does take it too far some times. The worst thing I'VE SEEN him do it yell at admins when they didn't answer why he was muted/gagged. I'm not saying his innocent by anystandard.

Think about it...
*S-slowly raises hand*
Why not Boxman?

To be honest, if Rebel can't come back, this is kind of fucked up. Everyone is given a second chance.. it's only fair if he does as well.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 06:37:55 PM »

People we are debating

Think about it...
*S-slowly raises hand*
Why not Boxman?

To be honest, if Rebel can't come back, this is kind of fucked up. Everyone is given a second chance.. it's only fair if he does as well.

Hes been permabanned three seperate times.

Offline Scottitot

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2012, 06:38:31 PM »
You were never permabanned or pissed of most of the TTT admins.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »

I don't think he was banned by Wholegrain unless I missed something(though I guess he'd have to consent to it) and he is probably more pleasant to play with than he is to post against though I guess you wouldn't know; and quite frankly EVERYONE complains when things aren't "their way" but he's not a massive troll and I'm pretty sure he isn't ALWAYS complaining. I suggested he appeal his ban but instead; after talking to Inject, Cadaver and the others he was simply allowed back.

Crypto will argue/complain and may call someone a fucking idiot but the only time he really even trolled was when he came back on the forums as Crypot/twister acting like an idiot until being banned again. He has never trolled on the ZPS server and never annoyed me in ways Rebelmaster did when he was around; who actually goes out of his way to act annoying and obnoxious. I'm not going to delve into the past too far because this about Rebel not Crypto but.. yeah..

He's not a terrible guy and I'd be glad to give him a chance based on everyone elses second chance, but he's way more of a troll than Crypto from what I hear and have seen. He has actually managed to personally annoy many more people rather than one or two people who then told everyone how terrible he is; so I'm not sure about this.

He can't hurt anyone if he comes back, and IF the community wants him here he should be.

+0
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 06:46:52 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2012, 06:44:45 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal