Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Request: Khoshy  (Read 5751 times)

Offline Old Crow

Re: Ban Request: Khoshy
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 07:48:20 PM »
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 07:49:37 PM »
TTT will be a better place without khoshy.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 07:49:37 PM »

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 08:08:19 PM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
Khoshy this is you is it not sir?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOvKc0QVgO4&feature=youtu.be

Nope.

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:36232848 correct?
This is the link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Khoshy/

http://www.tns-gaming.com/showthread.php?11244-Player-Complaint-Against-Khoshy

That is what this is from, this is you with clear aimbot, and we caught you on our server with it as well.

Cheaters never prosper, good-day.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »
Well, I see that you all think I am a hacker. I've come to the conclusion that there really is no point in trying to defend myself due to the fact that nearly every single admin on here hates me with a glorious passion. And even if I did provide valid proof of my innocents, you would just null my statement invalid.
Well, I can't say I was aware I hated you with a glorious passion, but okay.  That's a great way to defend yourself.  Please provide valid proof of innocents innocence, I kind of doubt you have any though. 

Using the admins as a reason not to defend yourself is totally a great way to avoid being banned.
/sarcasm

TowerSheep, is pretty solid admin. He honestly doesn't fuck around, and your pretty lucky to have him.
Old Crow along with Cortez are pretty good aswell.
As for the other admins, (Neth. Sprite. Link. Mystery. ect) they usually let there emotions effect how they deal with players. Which I find to be a fatal flaw, I would reconsider how you deal with players.
Not sure where your classification of our admins comes into this, but thanks for sharing.  I do not let my emotions affect how I deal with players, but think what you like.  You already seem to think I hate your guts, so I could careless.

I admit, I troll hard ayer day all day. But the hacking part is pretty well made up.

Keep in mind trolling is against the rules.  It's kind of hard to say something is made up when there is evidence, try looking at the evidence and then arguing against it instead of saying it's 'made up'.

If you gonna hate on me for being good, so be it. You might as well ban every other player you don't like for hacking as well right?

Its been fun, good day.

I kind of feel like you've already given up on not being banned, and if you don't care enough to defend yourself then you deserve to be banned.  I personally think you deserve it just by the way you troll.

I'll watch the demo in a few minutes and tell you what I think.

EDIT: Honestly, there's so much stuff of you aimbotting on the internet already, this is just the first on our servers, this is why you haven't been banned yet.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:16:15 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 09:22:56 PM »
Well, I see that you all think I am a hacker. I've come to the conclusion that there really is no point in trying to defend myself due to the fact that nearly every single admin on here hates me with a glorious passion. And even if I did provide valid proof of my innocents, you would just null my statement invalid.
Well, I can't say I was aware I hated you with a glorious passion, but okay.  That's a great way to defend yourself.  Please provide valid proof of innocents innocence, I kind of doubt you have any though. 

Using the admins as a reason not to defend yourself is totally a great way to avoid being banned.
/sarcasm

TowerSheep, is pretty solid admin. He honestly doesn't fuck around, and your pretty lucky to have him.
Old Crow along with Cortez are pretty good aswell.
As for the other admins, (Neth. Sprite. Link. Mystery. ect) they usually let there emotions effect how they deal with players. Which I find to be a fatal flaw, I would reconsider how you deal with players.
Not sure where your classification of our admins comes into this, but thanks for sharing.  I do not let my emotions affect how I deal with players, but think what you like.  You already seem to think I hate your guts, so I could careless.

I admit, I troll hard ayer day all day. But the hacking part is pretty well made up.

Keep in mind trolling is against the rules.  It's kind of hard to say something is made up when there is evidence, try looking at the evidence and then arguing against it instead of saying it's 'made up'.

If you gonna hate on me for being good, so be it. You might as well ban every other player you don't like for hacking as well right?

Its been fun, good day.

I kind of feel like you've already given up on not being banned, and if you don't care enough to defend yourself then you deserve to be banned.  I personally think you deserve it just by the way you troll.

I'll watch the demo in a few minutes and tell you what I think.

EDIT: Honestly, there's so much stuff of you aimbotting on the internet already, this is just the first on our servers, this is why you haven't been banned yet.

-snip-
That is all.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:34:49 PM by Khoshy »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 09:31:27 PM »
I'm not even going to try very hard to understand that, but it sounds like you're admitting to hacking?

*shrugs*

EDIT:

In case anyone is curious about the vide khoshy edited out here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bng_XZgHJ2Y&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:38:02 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2012, 09:34:25 PM »
I'm not even going to try very hard to understand that, but it sounds like you're admitting to hacking?

*shrugs*

No. I just really like that song.  Meme6

Offline Changeling Tictac

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2012, 10:02:51 PM »
If I may say something,
I browse many different gaming sites (I get a good kick out of the ban sections and ban appeals) and Koshy was a player that came up quite often. From what I understand him and one of his douche bag friends make and sell hacks for Gmod (I believe the last time I saw him was Darklands Server)

If I remember correctly one of them was like Bacon hack or Bacon Script which would tell the user when  they were being watching (Person has visual contact and which player it is)

Another hack I've seen him banned for is one that gives him full access to server admin. (If I recall correctly he used it to ban the admins from a server and well they were gone perma banned each and every person on it for hacking)

I do not doubt this at all.

Do you have the links to them at all?

Sorry to say I don't, it appears Darkland has completely changed since I was last there which means any evidence to back what I've said up is completely gone. Though it appears it doesn't matter with the way this thread is going.

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2012, 10:30:44 PM »
If I may say something,
I browse many different gaming sites (I get a good kick out of the ban sections and ban appeals) and Koshy was a player that came up quite often. From what I understand him and one of his douche bag friends make and sell hacks for Gmod (I believe the last time I saw him was Darklands Server)

If I remember correctly one of them was like Bacon hack or Bacon Script which would tell the user when  they were being watching (Person has visual contact and which player it is)

Another hack I've seen him banned for is one that gives him full access to server admin. (If I recall correctly he used it to ban the admins from a server and well they were gone perma banned each and every person on it for hacking)

Sorry to say I don't, it appears Darkland has completely changed since I was last there which means any evidence to back what I've said up is completely gone. Though it appears it doesn't matter with the way this thread is going.

TowerSheep already agreed to give me another chance. But if I slip up, he's going to perma-ban me, no warnings.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2012, 10:39:49 PM »
If I may say something,

TowerSheep already agreed to give me another chance. But if I slip up, he's going to perma-ban me, no warnings.

I did? After you were banned from today? You sir are a liar.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:43:47 PM by TowerSheep »

by Kwaurtz

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2012, 10:52:13 PM »
If I may say something,

What.. so your not gonna unban me?

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2012, 10:55:33 PM »

Yeah that one seemed rather obvious considering how you felt about athlonz's probation punishment.

Watched the demo, he follows caboose through the walls and then randomly calls him out, he didn't see his name.

He also sees caffeine walking around and then guns him down for having a knife.  He had a knife, but her never pulled it out.  Obvious traitor hacks + RDM.  I also am gonna post these, these demos contain some more trolling/RDM.

http://www.mediafire.com/#wmwpk72jz9mac

So yeah, a multi hack (wallhack, aimbot, traitor hack) + trolling + RDM + Lying on his ban request + some disrespect.  I think this is pretty conclusive.

Looks like Crow already banned him too.  This post wasted my time.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:57:59 PM by Blackllama »

Offline Nelth

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2012, 10:58:23 PM »
Really khoshy? Trolling all the way until the end?

Offline Khoshy

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 11:01:51 PM »
Really khoshy? Trolling all the way until the end?

This is not the end, only the beginning of the middle.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2012, 11:01:51 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal