Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Biological Warfare  (Read 5269 times)

Offline Sniper no Sniping

Biological Warfare
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:23:03 AM »
What are your opinions and knowledge on this. Should we fight with diseases? Or not, as it could just backfire on us. Also what are some man made diseases you know. As far as i know:

Lyme Disease
Anthrax
AIDS (Controversal)

Discuss!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:10:10 PM by Sniper no Sniping »

Offline Pillz

Re: Biological Warfare
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »
What are your opinions and knowledge on this. Should we fight with diseases? Or not, as it could just backfire on us. Also what are some man made diseases you know. As far as i know:

Lyme Disease
Anthrax
AIDS (Controveral)

Discuss!

No, fighting at all is a terrible idea, let alone with gasses we can't directly control. A bullet is more precise than gas and more effective, unless you've got them in an enclosed space.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »

Offline Dante

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 02:46:39 AM »
Administrator Comment POST REMOVED
Or the snipe them. Or copy deadlands and make a city buster. (There went all human life) Or ambush them on their way out.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:28:10 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 04:46:49 AM »
Please stop talking about gasses, makes it sound like you don't know the difference between chemical weapons and biological ones.

Well I don't really know, it really depends on the disease and what the disease does and if it is containable. You could potentially make a disease that puts everyone into a coma, without a massive amount of other effects, that way a war could be stopped incredibly quickly and also with a minimum amount of deaths.
Obviously that is an incredibly cheap method of winning though, but I dunno think of the possibilities.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 09:15:21 AM »
Please stop talking about gasses, makes it sound like you don't know the difference between chemical weapons and biological ones.

Well I don't really know, it really depends on the disease and what the disease does and if it is containable. You could potentially make a disease that puts everyone into a coma, without a massive amount of other effects, that way a war could be stopped incredibly quickly and also with a minimum amount of deaths.
Obviously that is an incredibly cheap method of winning though, but I dunno think of the possibilities.

Problem, it'd hard to knock out people temporary, usually when it is forced it can cause long term damage and if you put people into a coma there is a chance they never wake up from it.

Bio weapons have only one reason to exist, that is to kill as many people as possible and to terrorize the population. There is no benefit, no good side, its all bad. That is why they are restricted and why most people don't want to use them. If they ever became fair game for warfare then we could easily destroy our population. That is why any use has to be contained and the user needs to be severely punished.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 12:19:10 PM »
If the shit spreads it could end up all over the country, and possibly move to others.  Unless it can be completely controlled, it seems like a bad idea, at least nukes can't spread all over the world.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 01:50:28 PM »
AIDS (Controveral)
I'm just going to touch on this a tiny bit with this link, which will further explain as to why people think it's controversial to begin with.

http://www.houseofpaine.org/bonziebean/blog/?p=77

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »
Smallpox, durr.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »

Problem, it'd hard to knock out people temporary, usually when it is forced it can cause long term damage and if you put people into a coma there is a chance they never wake up from it.

Bio weapons have only one reason to exist, that is to kill as many people as possible and to terrorize the population. There is no benefit, no good side, its all bad. That is why they are restricted and why most people don't want to use them. If they ever became fair game for warfare then we could easily destroy our population. That is why any use has to be contained and the user needs to be severely punished.
I agree, forcing a coma is often a side effect of way more ominous effects from a biological bomb. However it is very possible to affect a human beings chemical balance, maybe affecting their melatonin production making it physically impossible for them to stay awake, and even less likely that they would be able to aim properly or to attack (then have a cure already made to wake them up).
Dear Old Crow remember the first part of critical thinking, nothing is black and white, everything has it's advantages and disadvantages. With the technology we have now the only thing that comes out of a bio bomb is death and evil, but in the future it is not unlikely that it could be an integral part of non-violent warfare.   
Also I know there are flaws with my design, but it is definitely possible to see a positive side of it.
When it comes to ABC-weapons the Atomic ones are quite clearly the worst, seeing as they don't only hurt human beings, they also ruin every aspect of the world. However it seems every1 is capable of seeing the advantages in having them, so why are you unable to see advantages in the Bio part?

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »

I agree, forcing a coma is often a side effect of way more ominous effects from a biological bomb. However it is very possible to affect a human beings chemical balance, maybe affecting their melatonin production making it physically impossible for them to stay awake, and even less likely that they would be able to aim properly or to attack (then have a cure already made to wake them up).
Dear Old Crow remember the first part of critical thinking, nothing is black and white, everything has it's advantages and disadvantages. With the technology we have now the only thing that comes out of a bio bomb is death and evil, but in the future it is not unlikely that it could be an integral part of non-violent warfare.   
Also I know there are flaws with my design, but it is definitely possible to see a positive side of it.
When it comes to ABC-weapons the Atomic ones are quite clearly the worst, seeing as they don't only hurt human beings, they also ruin every aspect of the world. However it seems every1 is capable of seeing the advantages in having them, so why are you unable to see advantages in the Bio part?

The reason why I see no advantages is because somebody has yet to make something non lethal that works. It has either been used as a terror weapon or something to deny the enemy territory, nothing else. Yes in the future it may be possible that there is something that somebody comes up with but for now nothing has came about. There are many more non lethal weapons out there that are either fully tested or are coming online such as the microwave machine, or the sound amplifier or that green laser that causes temporary blindness and nausea, all proven to overload the sense but all the effects are temporary, none are permanent unless you feel like running towards the sound amp and blowing your ear drums out.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 01:13:17 PM »
Deploy 50+ remote control drones; have them all shoot tranquillizers at the enemy, have human team come in and clean up.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2012, 01:49:11 PM »
Deploy 50+ remote control drones; have them all shoot tranquillizers at the enemy, have human team come in and clean up.
Well actually the bio bomb I was thinking off is more or less aimed as a way to stop the united states or countries like USA (not saying I hate USA or that I would wish it upon them).
Seeing as 90% of the united states are patriotic and owns a gun, which is a reason America has avoided many wars on their homefront actually. A bio bomb like this could put all of the people out of ability to rebel, then it could be dealt with.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
Well actually the bio bomb I was thinking off is more or less aimed as a way to stop the united states or countries like USA (not saying I hate USA or that I would wish it upon them).
Seeing as 90% of the united states are patriotic and owns a gun, which is a reason America has avoided many wars on their homefront actually. A bio bomb like this could put all of the people out of ability to rebel, then it could be dealt with.

As in if the people of the United States were to rebel? There is a chance that it could happen but there are 300 million of us scattered around the entire nation, so it would be hard to get us all

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2012, 05:06:34 PM »
Even with nuclear bombs and napalm you could only neutralize so many of us, sure targeting every major city is somewhwere to start but only another super power country could manage even that. We have anti nuke and the such tactics also, so gettng more than one "bombs" out at a tome would be hard.. Maybe not but either way nobodies taking america, unless russia and china teamed up and managed to ge all those people over here.. lol but as far as I'm concerned we should never develop such things. The best we can do is make the army and marines carry tranq rifles and guns, replace RPGs with Jorgens bbiobomb launchers, etc. Make war a non lethal thing, so we can stop slaughtering millions over the squabbles of our leaders..

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
Actually a nuclear winter would effectively kill everyone and everything if not by the explosion or radiation from a lack of food.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal