Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eternalseph ban appeal request  (Read 6501 times)

Offline eternalseph

Re: Eternalseph ban appeal request
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 03:29:57 PM »
Oh I just made the comparison since he was the best player during my last big gaming session several months ago. I have no idea of his current status XD

Umm nope still cant get that to play idk same error. . . . so im just gonna give up on it,
since I said all I really could, unless yall have a way I can provide evidence that I do not hack.

But so I leave it at this, I do not hack I hope the video I posted clarified things maybe, hacking ruins the fun of the game, I have played on this server for a long while no inncidents no complaints that I hack, so why would i start mid round?
The no recoil thing I am certain is just recoil control though manuevering of my mouse which I hope was demostrated
The snapping well since idk what that is I just gonna assume aimbot since I didn't see the video, and well anyone who played with me should know I don't aimbot, hell I miss my target like 50% of the time I believe that same round or last one I also pulled out a shotgun and missed like 4 times before finally killing the man point blank.

Is there another meathod in which I can attempt to prove this?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 03:33:24 PM by eternalseph »

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:49:19 PM »
I highly doubt you can control the recoil of an m249 with your mouse THAT easily, especially full auto or short bursts. Its not possible to FULLY control the Recoil no the gun.

Kinda obvious if your using no recoil if your killing everyone with an m249 from somewhat farish range.
I have yet to look at the videos but i'll probably take a look when i can.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:49:19 PM »

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 04:06:05 PM »

Look at the videos but first off I don't have perfect control no, but my video should clear up what I mean, and also I do use a mouse with 1600 dpi I'm not sure if that helps but the mouse does move rather fast which means I wouldn't have to do much to control the upward recoil,
I never said it was easy in the video I screw up once or twice, but idk

As for the range

its not farish range either I never used the huge to try to attack someone from a far range that's just dumb the spread makes the weapon useless most kills and that round I had 3 with a huge if I remember the score thing right, 3 from a huge and I had 6 kills that round.

I know for sure two kills happened close range, one kill which is simulated in my video is only like 2-3 feet apart
and he was badly wounded so I didn't have to hold the mouse down for long think it was just one burst
The other kill I remember was when a man was next to me maybe a foot or 2 apart and I just unloaded into him.
I don't have full control but it minimized I guess would be a better word.
Think I'm gonna make another video to show the 2 kills I remember getting with my huge to give idea of the range and what not

If it was far range maybe but it wasn't

and wouldn't a no recoil and snapping hack apply to all the guns I use, so how come until I pick up the huge that there no problem,
 hell I remember sniping someone on the same map trying to remember his name but it escapes me but I do remember him saying wtf did the wall just try to shot me, because I missed his head which is what I was aiming for and either missed entirely or hit his body, but if I was snapping shouldn't I of hit his head,

I already told yall about the shotgun

and the ak incident involving my poor traitor buddy <.< in which I accidental killed him trying to kill an innocent due to poor marksman ship

There all happened on the same map with in one or 2 rounds of each other so why is it that I just suddenly apparently start hacking when if I was it should of been caught earlier or someone should of complained, but no hell I played several rounds when towersheep was there and he didn't say anything, but I pick up the huge once and all the sudden im hacking?

Not to mention my goofs from think Tuesday or Monday in which i tried 3 times to knife a detective in which I missed all 3 times and took a frenchy to the face.  Hell think tower made fun of me for that one, or maybe that was someone else I been made fun of a lot.

but  yeah  If I was snapping I should of hit. 

Hopefully makes it easier to read
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:40:42 PM by eternalseph »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 04:33:22 PM »
My god can you type that out better?? It's hard to read when you add 15 lines of text. Try to adress each point invidually like putting an one point in a paragraph then the next point in another paragraph seperated by a space.

Example

I'm not hacking due to balh blah

The range shouldn't be an issue blah blah

Get it? (Not sarcasm)

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 04:43:38 PM »
Oh sorry, I tried to do that sorry hope it easier to read typing was never a strong point, it why I use my mike.

Here is a video demostrating the range and at least 2 kills I had also some other stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=446Abcwbv-M&feature=g-upl&context=G2144c66AUAAAAAAAAAA

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 05:00:05 PM »
Your youtube videos are really smooth with the mouse movements, unlike the video where you're all sorts of twitchy what looks like snapping.

by Kwaurtz

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
Yet again I cant really know what you mean since I can't watch them, but umm no idea
are you saying snapping is just erratic movement of my mouse
hell that can be caused when I shift in my bed, panicked or just playing naturally since well I like to keep it on the move just in case someone trying to sneak up on me, I fail to see how mouse movements are hacks when if it was twitchy shouldn't there be some sort of pattern or method to it, I pretty sure mine are random, if it was snapping as in a aimbot shouldn't it be jumping to people.  . . .

should I just upload a video of me playing a TTT game on a differant sever?

Offline Ozborne

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 05:19:13 PM »
Yet again I cant really know what you mean since I can't watch them, but umm no idea
are you saying snapping is just erratic movement of my mouse
hell that can be caused when I shift in my bed, panicked or just playing naturally since well I like to keep it on the move just in case someone trying to sneak up on me, I fail to see how mouse movements are hacks when if it was twitchy shouldn't there be some sort of pattern or method to it, I pretty sure mine are random, if it was snapping as in a aimbot shouldn't it be jumping to people.  . . .

should I just upload a video of me playing a TTT game on a differant sever?
.You could have turned it off then took a demo....

"I've been around the world twice, talked to everyone once. I've been to three world fairs. I am a hard bodied, hairy-chested, rootin, tootin, shootin, parachutin, demolition double cap crimping Frogman.

There ain't nothing I can't do.

No sky too high, no sea too rough, no Muff to tough. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life. Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet. I drive all kinds of trucks. 2x's, 4x's, 6x's even those big trucks that bend and go TSSHHTT TSSHHTT when you step on the brakes.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing. Moderation is for cowards.

I'm a lover, I'm a fighter, I'm a UDT/SEAL Diver. If your feeling froggy than you better jump because this Frogman has been there, done that and is going back for more."

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
I guess but I don't use them so I couldn't, I don't even know how they really work. I was hoping the videos would look like the phenomon that yall are describing, I just really wanna go back to playing T.T

Offline Hair Slut

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
well, making a video gives you time to undo whatever you are using, just my opinion.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 05:24:16 PM »
The demo shows you snapping to the where people are, even though some walls. While this COULD be just high sensitivity, they youtube videos are much smoother looking from point A to point B. You don't have a high ping on the server (usually 40-50) so that's not to blame.

I want more people to view it because I CAN BE WRONG. From what I saw and recorded I believe it to be hacking. I'm not super hack spotter and tend to be overly cautious with this. if I am wrong I'd gladly unban you. I will not pass a final decision without more input. So for now we are at a wait. I'll try and get more people to actually watch it when i get home in 45 min.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 05:27:56 PM »
The demo shows you snapping to the where people are, even though some walls. While this COULD be just high sensitivity, they youtube videos are much smoother looking from point A to point B. You don't have a high ping on the server (usually 40-50) so that's not to blame.

I want more people to view it because I CAN BE WRONG. From what I saw and recorded I believe it to be hacking. I'm not super hack spotter and tend to be overly cautious with this. if I am wrong I'd gladly unban you. I will not pass a final decision without more input. So for now we are at a wait. I'll try and get more people to actually watch it when i get home in 45 min.

Tried to watch it keep getting an error. I'll be home at 2300+ so ill try it again and give you what the error is. I believe it was "demo has no header", whatever the Hell that means in the context of watching a demo.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline eternalseph

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 05:43:34 PM »
And that it does but it better then just saying I didn't do it, I have no other way to prove my innocents what I hoping to happen is just that yall will maybe see some similarities in the play style thus maybe weaking the evidence against me I have no other way. Also hairslut weren't you the last kill do you honestly think I hacked, its not like you hid your position and I did have a radar. God bless the radar.

Also thank you tower that would be appreciated, I hope this gets resolved quickly and favorably. Since I have no past quarrels with the server. As for the smoothness in the youtube video, idk could be the lack of dangerous enviroment in TTT I have to watch my back and be quick otherwise I might get a knife iin the back, a frenchy in the face or something to that effect.

Also I get the same error trying to view the demos

I just recorded 2 rounds of ttt as me as an innocent and traitor.  I will upload them too 

As a joke can I get this written off as me being korean, seriously have u seen what those guys to on sc their hands move a mile minute

Innocent round (traitor round video will be soon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZhgscTmSM&feature=g-upl&context=G2144c66AUAAAAAAAAAA
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:42:22 PM by eternalseph »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
Tried to watch the demo, but it is a 0 bite file. Probably why nobody can watch it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »
I just tried as well, Cortez is right.  Try reuploading?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal