Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your views on Marijuana 2  (Read 13670 times)

Offline TowerSheep

Re: Your views on Marijuana 2
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2011, 12:29:33 AM »

What about in comparison to Alcohol? Is it better or worse?
The same. Both are mind altering drugs. They are two different things, it's like saying what is better Computers or Oranges. What are they better or worse for? If you mean in terms of danger, they are equal,see above question for reasoning.

What are positive or negative benefits of smoking it?
Positive: Has been shown to reduce stress, help with glacoma (not cure) and speculated to help with several other medical problems (no studies that I have seen were proper studies. Mostly magazine bullshit, not a scholarly study.
Negative: Alters mental state to an extreme level. Increases appitite, which can be harmful to people who have over-eating disorders.

A) How are they the same? Alcohol damages completely different parts of your body, destroys brain cells way more, can cause red splotches on your face, and can actually deform your face over long periods of alcoholism. It impairs your ability to walk, almost completely removing it sometimes, and you can die from drinking too much. I remember my health teachers always stressing how much worse alcohol was, and showed tests comparing a 40 year old sober brain, with a 40 year old alcoholics brain. Just the image of the alcoholics brain was enough to convince me, it looked like it was on the way to becoming pudding. While the sober mans brain looked like, a brain. I don't remember what the scan was exactly showing, sadly, haha, but yeah.. Didn't pay THAAAT much attention.

B) Alters mental state to an extreme level? Wat. Define extreme. Because I was under the impression it wasn't extreme at all, unless you're unfamiliar with it. Potheads hardly notice a difference between not high, and high. Usually the difference is simply feeling happier, and content with yourself. Like meditating, without meditation. Usually eating blows ones high a bit, so eat before you smoke, stoners. Helps avoiding the munchies.

A.) The are the same because long term use both inhibit several neurotransmitters(NTs). Your body will stop producing these NTs and the person becomes dependent on it. The difference is which NT is effected.  This is not a myth, it is how your body works. I've seen people smoke weed and have no idea who they are. I've also seen people drink and know exactly who and where they are. The short term effects are what is different.

You mentioned eating before you smoke, do this before you drink and you won't get drunk nearly as fast. Again, another way they are similar.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 01:22:56 AM »
Weed messes up your mental state. If you decide to get behind the wheel of a vehicle or other mode of transportation, you are a danger to other people on the road and to yourself. Sure, it might not kill brain cells but it can make people do really stupid shit.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 01:22:56 AM »

Offline Lone Mudkips

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 02:01:17 AM »
My thought about marijuana:
I think it should be legalized.

Why?
It has less harmful side effects than alcohol.
It can relieve stress.
It MAY lower crime rates in the US.

However, I do think people should be careful when using the drug. It IS a drug after all so it can have side effects.

Even though I am not 18 yet, (and I plan to keep my body pure from using those kind of stuff like alcohol) I think it's a good idea that marijuana should be legalized.

Quote from: Lone Grey
TTT is like a radio station, they always play the same damn thing every day.
In Memory of BladeTwin
I almost made it
Fuck you Scooby
From Organ Trail Stream

Offline Pillz

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 03:02:01 AM »

The same. Both are mind altering drugs. They are two different things, it's like saying what is better Computers or Oranges. What are they better or worse for? If you mean in terms of danger, they are equal,see above question for reasoning.

Positive: Has been shown to reduce stress, help with glacoma (not cure) and speculated to help with several other medical problems (no studies that I have seen were proper studies. Mostly magazine bullshit, not a scholarly study.
Negative: Alters mental state to an extreme level. Increases appitite, which can be harmful to people who have over-eating disorders.

A) How are they the same? Alcohol damages completely different parts of your body, destroys brain cells way more, can cause red splotches on your face, and can actually deform your face over long periods of alcoholism. It impairs your ability to walk, almost completely removing it sometimes, and you can die from drinking too much. I remember my health teachers always stressing how much worse alcohol was, and showed tests comparing a 40 year old sober brain, with a 40 year old alcoholics brain. Just the image of the alcoholics brain was enough to convince me, it looked like it was on the way to becoming pudding. While the sober mans brain looked like, a brain. I don't remember what the scan was exactly showing, sadly, haha, but yeah.. Didn't pay THAAAT much attention.

B) Alters mental state to an extreme level? Wat. Define extreme. Because I was under the impression it wasn't extreme at all, unless you're unfamiliar with it. Potheads hardly notice a difference between not high, and high. Usually the difference is simply feeling happier, and content with yourself. Like meditating, without meditation. Usually eating blows ones high a bit, so eat before you smoke, stoners. Helps avoiding the munchies.

A.) The are the same because long term use both inhibit several neurotransmitters(NTs). Your body will stop producing these NTs and the person becomes dependent on it. The difference is which NT is effected.  This is not a myth, it is how your body works. I've seen people smoke weed and have no idea who they are. I've also seen people drink and know exactly who and where they are. The short term effects are what is different.

You mentioned eating before you smoke, do this before you drink and you won't get drunk nearly as fast. Again, another way they are similar.

Yes, but they are not the same, as you said before they are two different things, while they are both mind altering substances, that being the point of their existence, they affect different parts of your body and alcohol has more long term effects. Unless I'm mistaken. Other drugs work the same way, I just want to clarify that marijauna, in the long run is probably the healthiest of them all, if inhaled properly. People have told me otherwise but never really explained how, so if that could be done I'd believe it.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:33 AM »
Well I do know that the chemical substance THC (which hopefully Tim knows what is), just don't nag me on this afterwards because I do not remember how this was, I do believe that it causes a  temporary chemical imbalance to a point which can be debilitating to some glands (for example the one that spurts out endorphines) and as Tower said.

Also for other points, I've seen people in this thread asking for alcohol to be removed, alcohol itself is not dangerous in a limited quantity therefor I doubt they will remove it. (I shall write more later I need to run) =)

Offline Pillz

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 04:33:13 PM »
Well I do know that the chemical substance THC (which hopefully Tim knows what is), just don't nag me on this afterwards because I do not remember how this was, I do believe that it causes a  temporary chemical imbalance to a point which can be debilitating to some glands (for example the one that spurts out endorphines) and as Tower said.

Also for other points, I've seen people in this thread asking for alcohol to be removed, alcohol itself is not dangerous in a limited quantity therefor I doubt they will remove it. (I shall write more later I need to run) =)

Yeah, but there's no defining point of too much Alcohol. MY FRIEND TIM, had to find out what too much alcohol was on his own one night. Felt fine after a foot tall glass of vodka and sprite, two forties and a beer, till he threw up, and spent half the night in bed with alcohol poisoning, feeling like he was going to die, with his whole body in pain. Now HE knows better, and doesn't plan on drinking that much anytime soon.

Also, you'd have to smoke for quite some time to get anything similar to what Jorgen stated to happen. Unless it happens all the time and nobody notices it, because MY FRIEND TIM is going two years strong with the all day everyday kind of pattern. Everyone here seems to think doing such a thing is dumb, so far the only noticeable drawback is money. They said money couldn't buy happiness either- Do I feel dumber? No, actually I feel more enlightened and way less arrogant than I was before he started, and a whole bunch of other things that almost make him prefer being high. Do I feel dumber while high? A little, though I can play guitar hero easier, due to being more relaxed, among other activities that are harder under stress, unless smoking weed causes you to stress more, it doesn't work the same for everyone.. Though when at work, or anywhere else, he don't even think about pot. It's just something to do when you're at home for 60-70 hours at a time, without a job. Even with the job he smoked everyday, and even went to work high, due to other employees doing the same. Clearly he is comfortable and able to operate while high, as some people can't.

Anyway, so my question is, how would one, or ANYONE notice when there's an imbalance? At what point would one obtain such a thing? What effects does it cause, and how bad can it get? I actually had a few potheads over while I was typing some of these posts, and they do nothing but disagree with most of what's posted, while people who've never smoked before (not you Jorgen) always seem to be dead set on how awful and terrible it is. How come you never have someone who smokes it all the time, and read up all the facts, defending how bad it is? Maybe the facts aren't exactly set in stone.. yet..
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 04:39:20 PM by Pillz »

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 04:52:53 PM »
I love how you guys think that you can't die on weed. You can OD on any drug if you consume enough of it.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 05:26:40 PM »
I love how you guys think that you can't die on weed. You can OD on any drug if you consume enough of it.
umm, actually no.. If the amount needed to OD is higher than that which is possible for a person to manage to consume at any given time, both economically or physically, makes it unODable. Also you'd sooner die from other things than the weed/THC which is the drug component, whilst smoking such an obscene amount.
Like a lack of pure air since you would have to puff puff puff till you're purple.

As to answear your questions pillz =) You won't notice it at all as long as you continue using said substance, but you would notice it if you go off it a while, you may experience a higher amount of depression, anger and some times just a lack off will. Obviously that all depends on you individually, there are people who have not experienced that much at all after cutting it, but as I said it does harm it somewhat. THE absolutely easiest way to notice it is, stay clean for a given detox time and then try to be generally amused by something, try to laugh legitimately. If you are damaged at all, you will find it more dificult than previously or nearly impossible, even this has its flaws though because you tend to get less "happy" with age to some times.
Also, you can do your work finely, same as if I take my subutex I can do my work finely, I just have to stay away from heavy machinery such as cars or other things. Reason for that with weed is a slower reaction time among others.
Well the amount of alcohol you can manage is individual so yeah, anyways another reason alcohol won't be removed for now is due to how long we have used it in other words culture.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 05:36:26 PM »

Yes, but they are not the same, as you said before they are two different things, while they are both mind altering substances, that being the point of their existence, they affect different parts of your body and alcohol has more long term effects. Unless I'm mistaken. Other drugs work the same way, I just want to clarify that marijauna, in the long run is probably the healthiest of them all, if inhaled properly. People have told me otherwise but never really explained how, so if that could be done I'd believe it.

Just a reminder, me comment "the same" was in regards to which is more dangerous. I think we both agree that they are two different things. The fact that they impair your mind to a state where driving is unsafe means they pose the same risks. Neither Alcohol nor Weed will cause major problems if used responsibly and both can be devastating if abused.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Pillz

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 11:32:21 PM »
Just a reminder, me comment "the same" was in regards to which is more dangerous. I think we both agree that they are two different things. The fact that they impair your mind to a state where driving is unsafe means they pose the same risks. Neither Alcohol nor Weed will cause major problems if used responsibly and both can be devastating if abused.

Yet, how does one abuse Marijuana? Hypothetically, I could get smashed on alcohol, and basically pass out, or be unable to walk. If I smoked tons of marijuana, I would be able to walk perfectly fine, there is no pass out point, and it doesn't slowly disable you more and more as you do it. I've heard people exaggerate that they "were on their ass" but I've yet to see anything of that sort. (Neither has MY FRIEND TIM) Worst case scenario you become really goofy, and less attentive. Everyone is different though, so I'm sure on someone's first time, their first hit could be enough to get them high. A lot of people are like that, some people on the other hand, like MY FRIEND TIM/JIM/Kurt can take GB's back to back to back, every few hours.. Just to keep oneself entertained.

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 11:37:59 PM »
Dude one of my friends smoked some really strong stuff and claimed he was seeing in third person then proceeded to pass out for four hours. Yeah... he couldn't walk. Also I think you're forgetting something, a lot of stuff you buy on the streets can be laced. Another one of my friends bought a joint off his friend for a dollar and it was laced and it f***ed him up for like 2 days. I guess this kinda goes towards marijuana be legalized as it could be moderated.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 12:00:16 AM »
Dude one of my friends smoked some really strong stuff and claimed he was seeing in third person then proceeded to pass out for four hours. Yeah... he couldn't walk. Also I think you're forgetting something, a lot of stuff you buy on the streets can be laced. Another one of my friends bought a joint off his friend for a dollar and it was laced and it f***ed him up for like 2 days. I guess this kinda goes towards marijuana be legalized as it could be moderated.

I don't know why you'd buy stuff on the streets. My "black" friends live in some townhomes where you can literally walk outside and be asked "Where da trees at" but yeah, you should always know your dealer, and their weed. Laced weed is a bitch, especially when it comes to PCP? One of those I would be mad if I wasn't so fucked up moments.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 04:29:32 AM »

Yet, how does one abuse Marijuana? Hypothetically, I could get smashed on alcohol, and basically pass out, or be unable to walk. If I smoked tons of marijuana, I would be able to walk perfectly fine, there is no pass out point, and it doesn't slowly disable you more and more as you do it. I've heard people exaggerate that they "were on their ass" but I've yet to see anything of that sort. (Neither has MY FRIEND TIM) Worst case scenario you become really goofy, and less attentive. Everyone is different though, so I'm sure on someone's first time, their first hit could be enough to get them high. A lot of people are like that, some people on the other hand, like MY FRIEND TIM/JIM/Kurt can take GB's back to back to back, every few hours.. Just to keep oneself entertained.

Weed affects the following:
1. Depth Perception
2. Coordination
Two very important things for driving a vehicle or survive near moving ones. It puts you in a different mental state than alcohol would, but it is still altered.

3. Blood Pressure (lowers it)
4. Heart Rate (increases it)
This makes some one who is smoking MORE likely to have a heart attack.

Oh, it has also been known to cause hallucinations / delusions. So I'd say it can be as dangerous as alcohol.

If you want to play the example game: Me friends and I drank ALL DAY (from 9am to 11pm) on Saturday and not one of us got drunk. We were all able to walk, talk, and all the rest just fine. I was even mixing drinks, had no effect on me and I'm not a big drinker.

by Kwaurtz

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 08:32:10 AM »
Honestly every time we have a thread about this or we talk about it in school and such it's not really a debate so much as smokers trying to justify their habit. I don't smoke because I don't see the benefit. So what if you can get high for twenty minutes, it doesn't really do anything else for you. The truth of the matter is a lot of people that get addicted to smoking weed end up like that perma baked skateboarder that we all know. Sure they're kinda cool people but they can't concentrate in class, they never have much money and all they want to do is go smoke. To be honest I feel that pot has waisted a lot of potential in the world because a lot of people that smoke it had promising academics (not saying that all pot smokers are stupid) and the reason they started smoking was because they felt left out. So basically what I'm trying to say is it would be irrelevant for marijuana to be legalized because it will still ruin lives.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming

Offline Pillz

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »
So what if you can get high for twenty minutes, it doesn't really do anything else for you.
Twenty minutes? Maybe an hour or two, maybe three, sometimes it carries over till the next morning. So way more than three sometimes. Doesn't do anything else? Wat. Other than get you high? Yeah, and cars don't do anything but go vroom vroom.

The truth of the matter is a lot of people that get addicted to smoking weed end up like that perma baked skateboarder that we all know.
Yeah, it's a well known fact that smoking weed slowly turns you into a skateboarder that looks high all the time. Wait, it isn't. The truth of the matter is weed doesn't change WHO YOU ARE. Everyone's high is different because we're all different. I don't know what perma baked is, the only time I've heard that is when we saw this fucked up looking black guy, and my friends kept saying he looked stoned. Nobody even knows the difference between me being sober or high, until after I've started talking too much. lol

Sure they're kinda cool people but they can't concentrate in class, they never have much money and all they want to do is go smoke.

Idunno man, you're listing qualities I'm very unfamiliar with, so I can't tell if you're making this up or not.

All the potheads I had in my AP classes, we're practically the geniuses. Then we had a few nerdy girls who were like, clearly sober as possible, but they were only booksmart, and while they had a lot of facts, their ideas and predictions were always like, retarded. THOUGH, I'm sure if you went to C level classes (the average level, where 75% is black, this is basically the no child left behind class) anyone who smokes weed there is an idiot, and probably does nothing but OOOOH DID IT ON EM LOLO DEUCES IM SO HIGH-

Anyway, that was school. Money was relevant to your parents, and after school, relevant to your job. You need money to smoke, or you don't smoke. If you have no money.. you quit smoking. lol Unless you wanna start selling your stuff, but weed isn't worth it like that. Unless you're an idiot and seriously believe you NEEED it that bad.

To be honest I feel that pot has waisted a lot of potential in the world because a lot of people that smoke it had promising academics (not saying that all pot smokers are stupid) and the reason they started smoking was because they felt left out.

You feel like? So you haven't actually seen or heard of anyone with actual promising academics completely giving up on school and life, because of pot? Cause I haven't. A few stoners dropped out yeah, but so did a couple of other kids I know who hated pot.

One was abused as a child, was my best friend too. He went to middle school and high school with me, always hated pot. Started to fall into depression, became addicted to computer games, always missed school, stopped coming, dropped out, got GED in 10th grade. Dated girl I knew for almost two years, never had sex, she broke up with him cause he was lamesauce, he kidnapped her and raped her.

NOW. If he had smoked pot.... MAAAAAAAYBE she'd still be a virgin. Who knows. Ooh, I gotta write to him I forgot.

So basically what I'm trying to say is it would be irrelevant for marijuana to be legalized because it will still ruin lives.

Marijuana.. ruin.. lives? I wouldn't go that far. You know the whole "Guns don't kill people, humans do" thing? Well, it works for marijuana too. You can point a gun at someones head instead of their leg and shoot them, and kill them. That's your decision. Just as you can smoke weed everyday, that's your decision. It won't ruin your life, unless you allow it to, somehow.

If you let ANYTHING, ruin your life, that's your fault. There are people who've used meth and crack, and quickly realized it's a bad idea, and still alive today, perhaps their CEO's of companies and shit. They just knew not to fall into the percentage of people who get so hooked on hard drugs, that it tears them apart.

So yep.

Honestly every time we have a thread about this or we talk about it in school and such it's not really a debate so much as smokers trying to justify their habit.

Well, duh. All the people who don't smoke, think we're idiots for doing so. I am not an idiot, I don't exactly believe in IQ tests 100%(I have my own theories on intelligence and wisdom), but considering mine was 134(7th grade), then 138(two years ago), while the majority of everyone else who takes the test gets lower, I believe myself to be somewhat of a smart cookie. Still 2 IQ points from the "GENIUS" percentage, but meh. While I don't know as much as I should, I plan to attend quite a few colleges, and after two or three of them, probably Harvard or MIT. Of course I'll slow up or stop smoking by then, because I won't need it every day. Maybe once on the weekend to cool the nerves, but yeah. But yeah, I have my reasons, and I have rationalized them enough to work for me. I'll stop when I start college and as it becomes impractical, but as I sit here on the computer and PS3 everyday, MY FRIEND TIM, will continue to smoke. (So another few months.)

I just don't like being considered a moron, because I've smoke weed. It makes me mad bro.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal