Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Masked Mania  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Blackllama

Masked Mania
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:02:12 AM »
Keep in Mind: This is not my ban appeal, it's for masked mania who was banned from the forum.

Who were you banned by: Inject

Why were you banned: I do not know the details, but one of the things masked told me was that he called Inject a prick after Inject was saying numerous people in vent had down syndrome because they were asking him about the MC server, (I believe they wanted to reset the map) and Inject did not.  He then decided to ban Razer for a 'personal attack' from vent and the forum.  That is definetely not a personal attack.  Also, I know that Inject has disliked masked for a while now.  Along with it he was banned from the forum.  He tried posting on the forum but someone (probably inject) deleted a lot of his posts before he was banned.

What server where you banned from: Vent, Forum, maybe MC IDK.

What date and/or time around were you banned: IDK not long ago.

Steam ID: I don't know.

Your in game name: Masked Mania

Link to your steam page: Find it yourself you don't need it.

Additional comments:

One thing he said was that the first message he got after being banned off the forum was "GTFO of my forums" .  Now he gets "Sorry Razer you have been banned fromt he forums.  Take a vacation."

Now if this is true, than there are some serious power abuse issues going on here, Inject please post in this thread and tell us your side of the story.  Obviously I also want input from the other members involved as well as the CL's.

P.S. Please don't delete anything I post in this thread I'm recording myself posting everything, also please don't lock it until we've come to a conclusion.

Offline Bloody Mion

Re: Masked Mania
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 01:18:04 AM »
ok this is just getting ridiculous now.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 01:18:04 AM »

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 01:59:56 AM »
*shrugs* it was ridicolous from the start, I just wanted to help masked mania get his side of the story out seeing as he can't do that.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 02:05:42 AM »
Keep in Mind: This is not my ban appeal, it's for masked mania who was banned from the forum.

Who were you banned by: Inject

Why were you banned: I do not know the details, but one of the things masked told me was that he called Inject a prick after Inject was saying numerous people in vent had down syndrome because they were asking him about the MC server, (I believe they wanted to reset the map) and Inject did not.  He then decided to ban Razer for a 'personal attack' from vent and the forum.  That is definetely not a personal attack.  Also, I know that Inject has disliked masked for a while now.  Along with it he was banned from the forum.  He tried posting on the forum but someone (probably inject) deleted a lot of his posts before he was banned.

What server where you banned from: Vent, Forum, maybe MC IDK.

What date and/or time around were you banned: IDK not long ago.

Steam ID: I don't know.

Your in game name: Masked Mania

Link to your steam page: Find it yourself you don't need it.

Additional comments:

One thing he said was that the first message he got after being banned off the forum was "GTFO of my forums" .  Now he gets "Sorry Razer you have been banned fromt he forums.  Take a vacation."

Now if this is true, than there are some serious power abuse issues going on here, Inject please post in this thread and tell us your side of the story.  Obviously I also want input from the other members involved as well as the CL's.

P.S. Please don't delete anything I post in this thread I'm recording myself posting everything, also please don't lock it until we've come to a conclusion.
You say I disliked masked for a while. Really? Lets be honest NO ONE except for a select few like masked in CG. It's not a personal attack just hes unliked and hes always a massive ass on ventrilo however thats another story.

Also he said "go fuck your self" to me and I Possibly something else Not sure I don't exactly document my life.
^ Personal Attack.

None of his post were deleted. I love your spreading of false information. The thread was cleared of everyones post to reduce further flame wars.

There is absolutely no abuse of power going on.

Honestly razers done a lot of things that should have warrented a punishment through his days in CG. Also I think people take what I say to seriously sometimes you all need to chill your fucking tits down. If you have an issue with someone calmly take it up no reason to freak the fuck out.

Razer needs a break. And frankly no I don't like him, how could I?

Anyways it's 1AM i'll add to this post or reply to whomever else sets on this topic by tommarow.

Peace.

Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 02:26:32 AM »
You say I disliked masked for a while. Really? Lets be honest NO ONE except for a select few like masked in CG. It's not a personal attack just hes unliked and hes always a massive ass on ventrilo however thats another story.

Also he said "go fuck your self" to me and I Possibly something else Not sure I don't exactly document my life.
^ Personal Attack.

None of his post were deleted. I love your spreading of false information. The thread was cleared of everyones post to reduce further flame wars.

There is absolutely no abuse of power going on.

Honestly razers done a lot of things that should have warrented a punishment through his days in CG. Also I think people take what I say to seriously sometimes you all need to chill your fucking tits down. If you have an issue with someone calmly take it up no reason to freak the fuck out.

Razer needs a break. And frankly no I don't like him, how could I?

Anyways it's 1AM i'll add to this post or reply to whomever else sets on this topic by tommarow.

Peace.

So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?

"None of his post were deleted. I love your spreading of false information. The thread was cleared of everyones post to reduce further flame wars." You removed his say comepletely and proceeded to ban him from the forum?

"Honestly razers done a lot of things that should have warrented a punishment through his days in CG. Also I think people take what I say to seriously sometimes you all need to chill your fucking tits down."
 If this is true you're supposed to deal with it when it happens.  Not wait months later and go  'I should've punished him earlier but didn't... Hmm... Meh who cares let's just ban him from everything.'

>.> you also banned him for telling you to go fuck yourself, you seriously shouldn't be talking when it comes to taking things too seriously. 

"If you have an issue with someone calmly take it up no reason to freak the fuck out." Why didn't this happen with you?  Calmy take it up?  You banned him from the forum as soon as he tried to defend himself.

EDIT: One other thing: No matter how many people dislike him it's not against the rules to be disliked, so your only real reason to ban him was for telling you to go fuck yourself.  Overaction?  Definetely.  And if you're giving people until tomorrow to post I want other CLs to see this, whether they post or not.

EDIT2: You said he personally attacked you, did you not attack him?  You said a few people in vent as well as him had down syndrome, you also said GTFO in his ban message on the forum.  Two personal attacks right there.  So if one of those other people you said had downs 'attacked you' would you have banned them from all this stuff?  I highly doubt it, only proves you hold a grudge against masked.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:36:22 AM by Blackllama »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 04:42:36 AM »
If it was anyone else I would be questioning this, but it's Razer. Every thread about trolling in minecraft involved him. I'm tired of hearing about him doing something stupid and then bitching about people reacting. He needs to stop being a fail troll and start contributing to the enjoyment of others as well.

I don't think the ban was the right reaction for "gtfo" (which is a command not a personal attack). Due to recent events I am willing to be that there is more to the story and this is just the surface of it. We see the icing on the cake and ignore the cake itself.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 08:32:18 AM »
All I heard when he was banned was that he was calling all the past Minecraft servers terrible.. including Injects.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 09:26:37 AM »
To be perfectly honest I was just waiting for this, because Razer/masked is always one of the contributers to everything that has to do with 1:trolling 2: bitching/rage and 3: griefing in the minecraft server.
It really does not make any sense that he should remain doing that for ages, it causes an unecesary strain on our relations with sly and it causes CLs unecesary stress and anger.

However a ban might've been the wrong way to deal with it, something was coming his way no matter what.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »
Huh, I insult inject, Jorgen and Wholegrain all the time....
Phim Bogason

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 12:14:52 PM »
So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?

"None of his post were deleted. I love your spreading of false information. The thread was cleared of everyones post to reduce further flame wars." You removed his say comepletely and proceeded to ban him from the forum?

"Honestly razers done a lot of things that should have warrented a punishment through his days in CG. Also I think people take what I say to seriously sometimes you all need to chill your fucking tits down."
 If this is true you're supposed to deal with it when it happens.  Not wait months later and go  'I should've punished him earlier but didn't... Hmm... Meh who cares let's just ban him from everything.'

>.> you also banned him for telling you to go fuck yourself, you seriously shouldn't be talking when it comes to taking things too seriously. 

"If you have an issue with someone calmly take it up no reason to freak the fuck out." Why didn't this happen with you?  Calmy take it up?  You banned him from the forum as soon as he tried to defend himself.

EDIT: One other thing: No matter how many people dislike him it's not against the rules to be disliked, so your only real reason to ban him was for telling you to go fuck yourself.  Overaction?  Definetely.  And if you're giving people until tomorrow to post I want other CLs to see this, whether they post or not.
"So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?"

What? Re make that sentence and Maybe I'll answer it.

"You removed his say comepletely and proceeded to ban him from the forum?"

Cadaver removed every post in the thread to reduce further rage and he told me go to fuck my self in the minecraft server not on the forums.

"If this is true you're supposed to deal with it when it happens.  Not wait months later and go  'I should've punished him earlier but didn't... Hmm... Meh who cares let's just ban him from everything."

What? Do you have any idea how hard your makeing it for me right now not to just flip out. That has to be the worst thing i've ever heard any one say ever. Regardless however, no. I'm not punishing him for what he did before i'm punishing him for what he did now. Also ban him from everything? no no I got insulted in ventrilo and minecraft. So he got a weeks vacation from both vent and the forums thats hardly everything. Don't get your panties in a wad. 7 days if you cry over a 7 day ban then you need to get off your PC right the hell now because you clearly have a extremely bad addiction that requires medical help. I'm saying that seriously.

">.> you also banned him for telling you to go fuck yourself, you seriously shouldn't be talking when it comes to taking things too seriously.  "

Sure except when I say things I'm usually jokeing he wasn't.

What? No. Stop spreading lies come on now. Deal in facts.  I didn't ban him for defending him self. What now if someone hacks in TTT we gota wait a week to ban them so we call all listen to his story? No Fuck no. When someone breaks the rules a punishment is dealt out and that is all. Nothing else.

I didn't say there was a dead line you obviously misread something. There was no overreaction in my part. The only overreaction i'm seeing right now is you.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »

"So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?"

What? Re make that sentence and Maybe I'll answer it.

"You removed his say comepletely and proceeded to ban him from the forum?"

Cadaver removed every post in the thread to reduce further rage and he told me go to fuck my self in the minecraft server not on the forums.

"If this is true you're supposed to deal with it when it happens.  Not wait months later and go  'I should've punished him earlier but didn't... Hmm... Meh who cares let's just ban him from everything."

What? Do you have any idea how hard your makeing it for me right now not to just flip out. That has to be the worst thing i've ever heard any one say ever. Regardless however, no. I'm not punishing him for what he did before i'm punishing him for what he did now. Also ban him from everything? no no I got insulted in ventrilo and minecraft. So he got a weeks vacation from both vent and the forums thats hardly everything. Don't get your panties in a wad. 7 days if you cry over a 7 day ban then you need to get off your PC right the hell now because you clearly have a extremely bad addiction that requires medical help. I'm saying that seriously.

">.> you also banned him for telling you to go fuck yourself, you seriously shouldn't be talking when it comes to taking things too seriously.  "

Sure except when I say things I'm usually jokeing he wasn't.

What? No. Stop spreading lies come on now. Deal in facts.  I didn't ban him for defending him self. What now if someone hacks in TTT we gota wait a week to ban them so we call all listen to his story? No Fuck no. When someone breaks the rules a punishment is dealt out and that is all. Nothing else.

I didn't say there was a dead line you obviously misread something. There was no overreaction in my part. The only overreaction i'm seeing right now is you.

""So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?"

What? Re make that sentence and Maybe I'll answer it."

So your reasons for banning him were because he told you to go fuck yourself and because he is unliked by some people?  He told you to go fuck yourself in MC, yet you also ban him from the forum.  If telling someone to go fuck themselves in game warrants a forum ban you should be banning a lot of people.

"7 days if you cry over a 7 day ban then you need to get off your PC right the hell now because you clearly have a extremely bad addiction that requires medical help. I'm saying that seriously. "
He doesn't seem to think it's a 7 day ban.

"What? No. Stop spreading lies come on now. Deal in facts.  I didn't ban him for defending him self. What now if someone hacks in TTT we gota wait a week to ban them so we call all listen to his story? No Fuck no. When someone breaks the rules a punishment is dealt out and that is all. Nothing else. "

*facepalm* No, but if they want to appeal they go on the forum and post their side of the story.  Razer did exactly that, you banned him from the forums.  The forum ban was over the top and you know it.

"I didn't say there was a dead line you obviously misread something. There was no overreaction in my part. The only overreaction i'm seeing right now is you." I read this
and thought you were saying to reply by tomorrow.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 01:08:48 PM »
""So you banned him from the forum for telling you to go fuck yourself and because nobody likes him?"

What? Re make that sentence and Maybe I'll answer it."

So your reasons for banning him were because he told you to go fuck yourself and because he is unliked by some people?  He told you to go fuck yourself in MC, yet you also ban him from the forum.  If telling someone to go fuck themselves in game warrants a forum ban you should be banning a lot of people.

"7 days if you cry over a 7 day ban then you need to get off your PC right the hell now because you clearly have a extremely bad addiction that requires medical help. I'm saying that seriously. "

"What? No. Stop spreading lies come on now. Deal in facts.  I didn't ban him for defending him self. What now if someone hacks in TTT we gota wait a week to ban them so we call all listen to his story? No Fuck no. When someone breaks the rules a punishment is dealt out and that is all. Nothing else. "

*facepalm* No, but if they want to appeal they go on the forum and post their side of the story.  Razer did exactly that, you banned him from the forums.  The forum ban was over the top and you know it.
"
So your reasons for banning him were because he told you to go fuck yourself and because he is unliked by some people?  He told you to go fuck yourself in MC, yet you also ban him from the forum.  If telling someone to go fuck themselves in game warrants a forum ban you should be banning a lot of people."

First off i already told you his banning. Has NOTHING to do with the fact that everyone dislikes him.

I'm almost positive that on the forum ban it tells him when his ban expires.

"*facepalm* No, but if they want to appeal they go on the forum and post their side of the story.  Razer did exactly that, you banned him from the forums.  The forum ban was over the top and you know it."

Over the top? Ha. No. If any thing i'm being extremely generous with giving him a 7 day ban. Theirs no reason to complane about this. Also you don't generally appeal temp bans and you generally never appeal forum bans. He raged on the forum as well. He needs time off. 7 days is being kind. So facepalm you.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 01:55:03 PM »
Before you read the following keep in mind I have little knowledge on the issue and am just stating a few things these are all subject to change and are based of the little information I have received about this issue

1.  what was his exact punishment (banned from what? and for how long?)
2. what was he punished for (list all reasons and if they are not good reasons im going to start an appeal process)
3. If he is banned for x amount of time and it correlates with his offense than I am fine
4. If this is a perma ban from cg (dont think it is?) than it is a dramatic overreaction if you ask me
5. Whether we are going about investigating into corruption within cg leadership we can all at least agree this was unprofessionally done (call them how I see them)
6.  I agree razer is a very negative person at times and can be an ass whether he means to or not
7. I would like to speak with a few CL's on the matter in a locked channel
8.  CG protocal states that YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DELETE THREADS FOR THIS EXACT REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
move them to the rubbish bin so we at least have evidence if any exists.
9.  If he said fuck you on mc ban him on mc his ban should not carry over to the forums unless he broke a specific rule on the forums (he probably was trolling hard so that is not a main point)
10. This could be done much better
@inject calling your own community mentally challenged is probably not a smart thing to say
@ blackllama thank you for at least bringing this topic up for Razer so we can at least discuss it

11. I want to see cadavers decision on the issue

honestly I lean more towards Inject on this issue but I do have a few things I don't like that happened on the leadership side and think need to be worked on and discussed to prevent issues in the future

it also seems every CL seems to be in somewhat of an agreement over this issue

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:00:28 PM by WholeGrain »

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 01:57:44 PM »
Huh, I insult inject, Jorgen and Wholegrain all the time....

<3 wubby!!!!
sorry back on topic XD

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 02:23:54 PM »
WG if that is a welcome back thing, I only post here on CG when I am bored.
Phim Bogason

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 02:23:54 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal