Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town  (Read 27378 times)

Offline Tendovvi

Re: [Suggestions 2.0] Trouble in Terrorist Town
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Feature
What does it do?: Changes admin ALL chat's color so people its easier for people to see it.
Why should it be added?: Right now I often feel like it blends in with the disconnects and such since theyre the same colour and I have to type what I wanna say multiple times to make sure people will see it.
Link to download/addon: None, but dont change our admin plugin if its not possible to change the colour I love SM.
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Detective/traitor weapon
What does it do?: Automatic ammo refill, dropping 2 boxes of each type of ammo.
Why should it be added?:It could help both types of player, and everyone hates running out of ammo. It also could be used for a d to help innos without any ammo who are proven.
Link to download/addon: i havnt seen one yet, but if yoy code it to spawn each type, i dont think it would be hard.

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2012, 12:00:13 AM »

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2012, 01:12:36 AM »
Why should it be added?:It could help both types of player, and everyone hates running out of ammo. It also could be used for a d to help innos without any ammo who are proven.
Link to download/addon: i havnt seen one yet, but if yoy code it to spawn each type, i dont think it would be hard.

No, this is just a waste of time because traitors usually kill for ammo and dets don't get enough credits to make it worth while.

What does it do?: Changes admin ALL chat's color so people its easier for people to see it.
Why should it be added?: Right now I often feel like it blends in with the disconnects and such since theyre the same colour and I have to type what I wanna say multiple times to make sure people will see it.
Link to download/addon: None, but dont change our admin plugin if its not possible to change the colour I love SM.

No. This has caused more problems than it is worth. We had this in the past and it was terrible.

What type of suggestion?: Rules : shooting window will be a hours ban  //// spamming after a warning will be a hour ban
What does it do?: avoiding spam , and people dying / lagging because it annoying
Why should it be added?: admin keep askin to stop doing it but they cant do anything about it because there's no rules actually and should be added
1. Shooting windows is already an hour ban.
2. Spamming after a warning is a gag.

by Kwaurtz

Offline caboose74

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2012, 10:14:48 PM »

No, this is just a waste of time because traitors usually kill for ammo and dets don't get enough credits to make it worth while.

No. This has caused more problems than it is worth. We had this in the past and it was terrible.

What type of suggestion?: Rules : shooting window will be a hours ban  //// spamming after a warning will be a hour ban
What does it do?: avoiding spam , and people dying / lagging because it annoying
Why should it be added?: admin keep askin to stop doing it but they cant do anything about it because there's no rules actually and should be added
1. Shooting windows is already an hour ban.
2. Spamming after a warning is a gag.
well im sorry i mean if someone is spamming the reload of the shotgun , he should be hour ban after a warning 

Offline arth987

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2012, 11:08:36 PM »
What type of suggestion?: equipment
What does it do?: gives a traitor a brief moment of invincibility maybe like 15 seconds. Also when they are invincible they cannot do damage with a weapon.
Why should it be added?: it would be great for highrise locations like the tower in island because the traitor could hold a discombob and hit everyone off while surviving the fall. Would also be great if someone wants to jihad and you can't get out or c4.
Link to download/addon: never seen it

Offline Leetgrain

Smelly Poop Canister
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2012, 03:34:41 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Model
What does it do?:  Change the Big Bertha Model (Awp) to a single-shot Anti-Materiel Rifle model
Why should it be added?: It'd generally be better than the bland AWP Model, and would make more sense, seeing as the Big Bertha is a single shot rifle, and the Current AWP (Arctic Warfare Police) is a magazine fed weapon, It would make more sense to have a Single Shot rifle, Like the Barrett M99 or Gepard AMR

Link to download/addon:

Link to IMAGES of the weapons I think would fit (Have not found any models as of yet)
http://www.slickguns.com/product/barrett-model-m99-50-bmg-rifle-system-m99a1-1-sys-29-fluted-barrel-389978
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-20_%28rifle%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_M99
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gepard_anti-materiel_rifle
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Muffins

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2012, 12:42:36 AM »
What does it do?:  Doesn't let you play the same map after certain amount of maps
Why should it be added?: I'm tired of playing 67th every other map, i think we should explore other maps not do the same map over and over again.
Link to download/addon: Can't find a link but i know it exsist because i see it in other servers.

Offline Tendovvi

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2012, 10:09:56 AM »
What type of suggestion?: Fix crowbars
What does it do?: Crowbar damage 13 -> back to 20
Why should it be added?: Cuz it used to be 20
Link to download/addon: -

What type of suggestion?: Fix timelimit on a map
What does it do?: Change it back to like 60 mins cause right now its like 30 and it usually changes after 5 rounds and not 6 like it used to
Why should it be added?: Cuz 30 suux

IM SO MAD NOW I KNOW WHY THE MAP CHANGED WHEN I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A NEW SCORE RECORD, I HAD 130 AND THERE WAS STILL 1 ROUND LEFT AND I THOUGHT THAT PPL VOTED TO CHANGE THE MAP BUT IT WAS THE TIMELIMIT! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

What type of suggestion?: fix pmute / pgag
What does it do?: u no
Why should it be added?: so we can pmute mic spammers / pgag
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:33:45 AM by Tendovvi »
TGOD
Doll023: ur from finland? thats in ireland right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazyd: why do you accept random friend invites from fans you've never met
Blazyd: Your friends list is packed
Blazyd: packed as hillary clintons ass

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2012, 09:42:57 PM »
What type of suggestion?:Weapon, silenced pistol change
What does it do?: (maybe a slight damage nerf if necessary) when killed by it last words are not publicly announced but are still shown on the body
Why should it be added?: Make it an item people would use more often, and i good way to work around those who just always use radio commands when someone gets close, instead of sniping. Also encourages more hiding of bodies or use of the flare gun.
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #84 on: September 06, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »
What type of suggestion?:Weapon, silenced pistol change
What does it do?: (maybe a slight damage nerf if necessary) when killed by it last words are not publicly announced but are still shown on the body
Why should it be added?: Make it an item people would use more often, and i good way to work around those who just always use radio commands when someone gets close, instead of sniping. Also encourages more hiding of bodies or use of the flare gun.
I can only make it not have the person make the screaming noise. No last words would create a whole headache I don't want to deal with.

What type of suggestion?: Fix crowbars
What does it do?: Crowbar damage 13 -> back to 20
Why should it be added?: Cuz it used to be 20
Gmod does not translate what is in the script correctly.

What type of suggestion?: Fix timelimit on a map
What does it do?: Change it back to like 60 mins cause right now its like 30 and it usually changes after 5 rounds and not 6 like it used to
Why should it be added?: Cuz 30 suux
Be professional when reporting these things. This will be fixed next time I fix server things (probably tonight).

What type of suggestion?: fix pmute / pgag
What does it do?: u no
Why should it be added?: so we can pmute mic spammers / pgag
This will be fixed next time I fix server things (probably tonight).

What type of suggestion?: equipment
What does it do?: gives a traitor a brief moment of invincibility maybe like 15 seconds. Also when they are invincible they cannot do damage with a weapon.
Why should it be added?: it would be great for highrise locations like the tower in island because the traitor could hold a discombob and hit everyone off while surviving the fall. Would also be great if someone wants to jihad and you can't get out or c4.
Link to download/addon: never seen it
No. This is just making it too easy, it's a team game communicate. If you don't trust a T buddy stay the hell away from them

What type of suggestion?: Model
What does it do?:  Change the Big Bertha Model (Awp) to a single-shot Anti-Materiel Rifle model
Why should it be added?: It'd generally be better than the bland AWP Model, and would make more sense, seeing as the Big Bertha is a single shot rifle, and the Current AWP (Arctic Warfare Police) is a magazine fed weapon, It would make more sense to have a Single Shot rifle, Like the Barrett M99 or Gepard AMR

Link to download/addon:

Link to IMAGES of the weapons I think would fit (Have not found any models as of yet)
http://www.slickguns.com/product/barrett-model-m99-50-bmg-rifle-system-m99a1-1-sys-29-fluted-barrel-389978
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-20_%28rifle%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_M99
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gepard_anti-materiel_rifle
It is actually a 5 shot now.

What does it do?:  Doesn't let you play the same map after certain amount of maps
Why should it be added?: I'm tired of playing 67th every other map, i think we should explore other maps not do the same map over and over again.
Link to download/addon: Can't find a link but i know it exsist because i see it in other servers.
Next one to suggest this will forever be ignored. Read the previous pages. Everyone knows of this magic plugin but no one can find it. I don't have time to create it from scratch.

by Kwaurtz

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
(Repost due to forum rollback)
What type of suggestion?: Re-add ttt_indianisland_a2
Why should it be added?: It's my map and its pretty rad. also, it was on the server before and I'd like to see it back up.
Link to download/addon: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8098217/Maps/indianisland/ttt_indianisland_a2.bsp (There should still be a forum thread on it, though)

Offline caboose74

« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2012, 07:10:33 PM »
What type of suggestion?: (rule)
What does it do?: active the trap in the library in winter mansion is now traitorous
Why should it be added?: because it's kill rdm people

Offline theyankees213

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
First off before reading in. I actually have the plugin. Dont perma ignore me! i also pmed you, this is just the formal suggestion.

What type of suggestion?:Plugin
What does it do?: allows us not to play same map over and over
Why should it be added?: everyone wants it, i just found the plugin so
Link to download/addon: http://thehiddennation.com/fretta_voterestriction.lua

"Thats my fucking couch!!! NOOO! The humanity!!!!"  -Tyber
"Leet, only blade knows what my butt was meant for."-oobla
"It's all fun and games until one of the midgets pulls out a battleaxe" -Tyber
Why is this even a cloud? -Cortez

Yankees is easy to get mad tell him about the New York Nursing Home team

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2012, 05:08:31 AM »
What type of suggestion: Rules
What does it do? Adds specific definition to terms to prevent a variance of opinions.
Why should it be added? Because when addressing this rule:

5. No ghosting, cheating, hacking, or giving yourself an unfair advantage in anyway.

Clearly defining ghosting as 'using any other form of communication other than in game methods' prevents situations occurring where a non-dead muted player uses the ventrilo server. This is merely to be more preventative from people ghosting without meaning to.

I had not realized that because he wasn't dead it counted as ghosting at the time due to my understanding of what ghosting was versus what was assumed, this prevents people from not knowing, and or using a similar excuse when lying.

Offline Ashes Relandi

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
What type of suggestion?: Slot
What does it do?: Makes it so atleast 1 reserved slot is avalible for admins.
Why should it be added?: Everytime an rdm or hacker is in the server and an admin is needed, the server is usually full so an admin will have a hard time entering. A reserved slot could be useful so when the server is 28/28, you'll know when an active admin is online.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal