Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What the is wrong with admins  (Read 3390 times)

Offline Boswel

What the is wrong with admins
« on: June 11, 2011, 10:48:49 AM »
The admins (not in game, they're fine and do a pretty good job)  but on the forums.

They reply to every ban appeal request and ban request like arrogant jerks. someone will say what happend, and the admin will make a jerk comment, then when the user replies bacj "your being a dick" and admin comes back with "admin disrespect and insulting" WHEN THEY DID IT FIRST.

They're morals are really FUCKED up and stupid and take this bloody pathetic of a game too serious and should get a life. just sayin

Administrator Comment Please READ the Forum Rules. Do not swear in thread topics. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:57:30 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Coreybush11

Re: What the FUCK is wrong with admins
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »
I can see a fire going to spread on this thread soon.

If you want to make a real admin abuse thread, instead of a rant, then I would suggest you do not insult those who will judge whether or not you can stay on the servers and forums.

And also use the Admin Abuse Format,

Name of player reporting abuse:
(you may be anonymous)

Admin who is suspected of the abuse:

In which server did the abuse occur?:

What occurred, what did the abuse consist of:

What time and day did it happen (put down your time zone too):

Additional comments:

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 11:40:51 AM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 11:43:39 AM »
The admins (not in game, they're fine and do a pretty good job)  but on the forums.

They reply to every ban appeal request and ban request like arrogant jerks. someone will say what happend, and the admin will make a jerk comment, then when the user replies bacj "your being a dick" and admin comes back with "admin disrespect and insulting" WHEN THEY DID IT FIRST.

They're morals are really FUCKED up and stupid and take this bloody pathetic of a game too serious and should get a life. just sayin
Honestly, a few do, yes. I can't honestly say that I like how everyone handles everything, and as it seems, Cadaver is pretty much the only one who wishes to do anything in the community to help [in terms of authority]. I somewhat dislike the way people handle things, and I've done my fair share, but when someone makes an ignorant/naive/shallow post, better be damn sure I'll call them out for it. It's the mentality of the community as a whole, and that includes the few people who sign up just to complain/appeal/etc.

I can see a fire going to spread on this thread soon.

If you want to make a real admin abuse thread, instead of a rant, then I would suggest you do not insult those who will judge whether or not you can stay on the servers and forums.
It seems as if all he wishes to do on the forums is complain, and I suppose he has the right to do so.. Nevertheless, ranting doesn't belong in this section.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 11:46:23 AM by Boxman »

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Yahtzee

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 12:17:34 PM »
HMM UMAD BRO?  trollface

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 12:37:08 PM »
I agree with the first half of OP's statement. I have seen admins who are chill on servers  just turn nasty and start spiting venom when replying to abuse, apeal, and ban request threads. I keep my mouth shut about it though.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
HMM UMAD BRO?  trollface

Beat me to it :D, not really I was thinking about it but couldnt be asked
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2011, 01:50:01 PM »
Here's how it goes.

I can be yes a bit harsh on the forums. It's just because we are trying to do best for everyone.

But could you imagine what we have to say/fix/do constantly. The same, same as being famous you have to look to it from the other side.

Like fuck yea I want to be superman. But that doens't mean it has only pro's.
Hell superman needs to go undercover for not letting villains like Dinomoto (lolol <3) hurting your family.
(Is this a bit off-topic)

It's just we need to do the same job everytime over and over again. And most "customers" won't read and use the proper admin abuse format and how it can save you a lot of hateful admin comments.

Have a nice day ;)

Offline Boswel

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2011, 02:36:34 PM »
Here's how it goes.

I can be yes a bit harsh on the forums. It's just because we are trying to do best for everyone.

But could you imagine what we have to say/fix/do constantly. The same, same as being famous you have to look to it from the other side.

Like fuck yea I want to be superman. But that doens't mean it has only pro's.
Hell superman needs to go undercover for not letting villains like Dinomoto (lolol <3) hurting your family.
(Is this a bit off-topic)

It's just we need to do the same job everytime over and over again. And most "customers" won't read and use the proper admin abuse format and how it can save you a lot of hateful admin comments.

Have a nice day ;)

Your one of the admins that made me want to post this.

"Here's a list of why I am denying your appeal.

* Lying to admins
    * Trolling
    * disrespecting admins
    * Your in-game name" Quote from you.

"
This is just an absurd appeal requesting a lock.
Sorry I am so pissed right now, but you sure did this on your own."

if its so absurd, then why is your head Admin Jorgen accepting my ban appeal, cause he is the only one i have seen so far that actually has common sense and is fair.

"if the story is true and he by accident shot a barrel that killed his fellow man then that is no more than a slay, however due to the "trolling" you do get a penalty boost meaning it should be no more of a punishment than 1 day.
It would seem he has served this time and therefor he should be unbanned, and for the records there is nothing called admin disrespect we are equal to the player base, we are just there to upphold the law not to strike fear or demand honor. So what this means is you punish the person for trolling not for admin disrespect, you hear me?"

Nuff said

Offline matthew

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 02:43:15 PM »
i really dont see why your complaining you where un banned

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 03:46:46 PM »
Jorgen didn't saw it himself. He unbanned you because he believed your story. I am not complaining on him for making the wrong decision, and I respect him.
if the story is true and he by accident shot a barrel that killed his fellow man then that is no more than a slay

But some other admins were negative on you aswell, Jorgen is the Head Admin of TTT so he has more decision right on ban/unbans etc.

And from what I recall you said in the servers "The admins are shit on this server, they just go and slay for no reason".

And Trolling is kind of part of disrespecting. You can troll someone in different ways.

And if you know this forums more, some threads take long to get locked.
And by locking I also mean that the ban is not going to change.

I was requesting it. Not demanding it.

It's still in our server rules so I am a bit confused on that:
Respect the Administrators and their decisions.
MOTD rules

I apogize if I am just being mean to you (and or others). You just have to understand that I sometimes go under the same script of ban appeals, doing and explaining the same thing over and over again.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »
I can agree with him. He's just basically saying to handle ban appeals and all the likes with dignity and respect sorta. Like, don't be up so high on your mighty admin horse. I know what you may believe leads you to come out with an arrogant reply to a thread but you gotta keep your cool and business correct. No one wants to stick around a place where the admins are "You sir, do not have any rights because .... therefore get the fuck outta here and lock this topic" it's just sooooooo uncomforting.

And also Finnie, I know the language barriers kinda throw words off but from the sound of the beginning of what you said you sounded like you were going up and out there to solve the topic arrogantly. Again, language barriers and such probably throw words off here and there but remember to be nice atleast (:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 04:23:43 PM by DarkEmo-kun~ »

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
Yea, I can of can screw up my grammar in a way I don't suppose to mean it.

I am sorry for that.

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2011, 04:25:59 PM »
What you can say is try to act mature, and or act like a knight valiant till the end.
I know that is a stupid thing to say, and somewhat hipocritical coming from the person I can be when I am angered or the person I used to be.
It goes 2 ways though, if the client is more serious and avoids swearing and being a douche it is easier for the service provider to be nice. This thread has all the markings of a mad client with the swearing and so forth, which provokes the admins who where involved, meaning you get what I call a madface.

So basically I am saying yes admins could act more mature, but so could the player base.

Offline Boswel

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2011, 05:17:44 PM »
I can agree with him. He's just basically saying to handle ban appeals and all the likes with dignity and respect sorta. Like, don't be up so high on your mighty admin horse. I know what you may believe leads you to come out with an arrogant reply to a thread but you gotta keep your cool and business correct. No one wants to stick around a place where the admins are "You sir, do not have any rights because .... therefore get the fuck outta here and lock this topic" it's just sooooooo uncomforting.

And also Finnie, I know the language barriers kinda throw words off but from the sound of the beginning of what you said you sounded like you were going up and out there to solve the topic arrogantly. Again, language barriers and such probably throw words off here and there but remember to be nice atleast (:

Pretty much.

and i said that when i first joined the server, i kept getting slayed for really bad reasons (and sometimes couldn't explain) thats all. view point has changed from there.

I swear cause its part of my culture really, here in Australia, every one swears lol, its habbit ;)

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »
I got the basic concept of this thread but I am so lost I I ...I just am going to do what I do when I watch a movie high and ask a friend what happened in the end ............

D:

I am not sure are you talking about our admins? forum admins not in game admins (as you stated) ?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 07:34:37 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal