Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Banned for "Aimbotting"  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Agent_X

Banned for "Aimbotting"
« on: May 29, 2011, 02:54:38 AM »
Banned by(The name Sourcebans provided me): Leomire
Reason: I was banned for aimbotting (Will get into the whole story below)
Banned from: TTT Custom (173.243.121.194:27015)
Date/Time(Sourcebans logged it at): 05-28-11 23:51
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26078706
InGame Name: Agent X/xFat_Catx (I tend to change it to this names sometimes)
I DO UNDERSTAND THIS IS A LOT OF WRITING, BUT I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR FOR MY SIDE
Story/Additional Comments: It started while we were in Amsterville; one round i got traitor and i was in the police station, i had another traitor buddy in there with me(not important, just extra info). I see an opportunity to kill about 2 or 3 inno's, and take it. I killed them with my TMP, the 2 inos got me in their last words, so i make my last stand in the police station.
NOTE: I play on a high sensitivity and have good reflexes when it comes to a mouse.
So more and more innos. and dets. come in to try and get me, i kill them all with my TMP, M4, and AK47(I ran out of ammo for my TMP). I had a radar so I had a good estimation when they were coming in to note also. I eventually run out of the police station when it quiets down and proceed to kill one more person or two. When the round ends, Chat and other server players explode with the hack accusations. I just ignored them as it was just one of those rounds for me. Some admins in the game (Recall Acecool, Towersheep, and I Believe Matthew was in for a while then left[can not recall exactly].
Anyway I start to defend myself as admins start questioning me for hacks. I said How can I aimbot with a M16 [Few seconds later] Wait you can.... So later I was rdmed by a player Named TrippyClock for rdming me and he's reason was "for my aimbot" [This has already been resolved so please do not pay much attention to this sidenote]. I then asked Towersheep and Acecool whether they remmeber my old steam Name "Agent X." They both said no that they did not remember me, thus I had no reference to my old gameplay and a better defensive to our past games when we were in the at the same time. When we reach Whitehouse, during one round, at one point, towersheep came out of a closet, and I went in and discovered a decoy in there, thus leading me to kill him. My judgement was correct as he was a traitor when I ID'd his body. Shortly i die while detectives are checking him. I decided to give him some friendly advice, as in 'Dont go back to the place where you plant a decoy, don't....".
I guess he got the wrong feeling, I think would be the most appropirate word. Shortly after he said (in voicechat):
"I don't want a lecture you know"
I do not remember with what I responded to him with, but it must have set him off. He then said he had a video of my 'aim-bot massacre' and a video of me killing him on 'Whitehouse' Before he said this two things though he said something like this:
You know, i can be a douchebag.....[Something of this nature, implying almost like a threat to me]
So this makes me go off and he exchanges his fair share of cruel words and comments.
As when he called me a certain word which i can not recall at the moment{Apologies for the inconvenience}
That led me to become a smart-butt and say yeah because i have a small wee-wee, because im a homosexual, and what not. Just validating his taunts(?) and so. I have a FEELING this may have caused a bit more bias towards this ban if Towersheep gave his input, just if he gave an input in a Vent chat or something. Eventually things quiet down and by the next map. He leaves and that was that. I talk with Ace a bit and his suspicion of my aimbot calmed a bit, but still he was. So after a few rounds, I don't do the best as I did on Amster (which started the whole incident) and that was that. Acecool said that sometimes the hitboxes and [my] lag or [other players] lag can cause for easy kills;I did not know this. So a couple more rounds, we're playing normally (this was going to be my last round for the night) I said
It's a bit sad....[couple seconds later]that i might get banned from one of my fav servers.
While i was typing this, i saw [Ingame name] Marveoutis|Caesar type !Addban
A couple sconds after, I was banned, just to check on sourcebans that i was banned permanently for 'aimbotting with video'
I have not been able to locate this video on the forums, so I have no opinion on the 'evidence'
I would gladly appreciate a reply

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:12:53 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline Rehab

Re: Banned for "Aimbotting"
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 02:56:07 AM »
i would read to try to help but.... i barely read in school.
<3

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 02:56:07 AM »

Offline JALsnipe

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 03:15:04 AM »
Both Acecool and TowerSheep asked me to ban you for aimbotting.  You should talk to them about it, or wait until they post in this thread.
Encoder, Admin and OP at #ClassicNickShows on DejaToons, TF2 Player

Pretty sure Jal can just get whatever position he wants lol.
Some of WholeGrain's Brightest Moments:
Quote from: WholeGrain
I'm sitting in my underwear right now because my fucking buttcheeks itch!

Oh and now my ball sack is starting to get that feeling!

go retire before your knees turn from a solid to a liquid

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 03:20:40 AM »
I understand Jal, unfortunately i have no way to contact them

Offline JALsnipe

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2011, 03:26:01 AM »
Ok, they will post in this thread as soon as they see this.  Please be patient while we figure it out.
Encoder, Admin and OP at #ClassicNickShows on DejaToons, TF2 Player

Pretty sure Jal can just get whatever position he wants lol.
Some of WholeGrain's Brightest Moments:
Quote from: WholeGrain
I'm sitting in my underwear right now because my fucking buttcheeks itch!

Oh and now my ball sack is starting to get that feeling!

go retire before your knees turn from a solid to a liquid

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 03:32:31 AM »
It is all good, as long as this gets attention and gets more thought its all good; regardless of the verdict

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 03:45:18 AM »
I was playing nice because I thought you were aim botting. I left to see if I had proof. I did not get the part of you snapping like crazy as you were leaving the police station. I told Ace that I was not going to ban you because I did not want it to be blamed on the conversation mentioned. He wanted to perma-ban you but I wasn't going to do it because I did not have proof.

Several people also witnessed it so I told Ace to do it if he felt you were aim botting. Being a non-vet admin he cannot perma-ban. That is why he asked Leo to do it. Again, I told them I thought you were (because of the insane snapping as you left the PD).

My comments in white house were uncalled for so I left in order to cool down and not do something abusive with my powers.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2011, 03:56:15 AM »
OOOH, well thank you tower, its nice to see that you dont let your emotions/feeling interfere with admin work, i apologize for my, errm, jerkiness in respond to yours. I don't have ventrillo or any of those kinds of programs, but is there any way you can upload the videos so I can see how i look like to other players? If this is to much of a hassle, i understand, although if it takes just like 5 or 10 minutes; i would gladly appreciate it.

Offline Acecool

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2011, 04:38:59 AM »
The rest of the server were spectating you, and as new people died they spectated you as well. As soon as I died, which happened seemingly too quick I started spectating and I started hearing others comments.

I play on high sensitivity ( 10 ) and also have good reactions, but some of the things that I saw could only be explained with existing knowledge of coding. It appeared distinctly to me, that an aimbot was running as you were snapping from entity to entity (corpses, to alive plays, etc..) And while in the PD of Amsterville, you were looking at the bodies in the office area, your mouse jumped from 1 of 3 different corpses extremely quickly and jittery back and fourth in an instant all while jittering back and fourth as though the code was being indecisive of which entity to target as they were within similar distance/radius of your location.

While this seemed more that sufficient to see an aimbot was running; what really pushed me over the top was when you went into the cell area, and started jumping over corpses. When you ran at full speed and jumped over several corpses, your mouse locked onto 1 area of each and as you were in the air over the corpse which you looking at it, you did a perfect 180 degree turn all while never changing the position of your crosshair in relation to the body. You locked onto the bodies and you aimed PERFECTLY at 1 spot on each of their bodies as you jumped over; this was a blatant show of either incredibly precision aiming, or an aimbot.

Afterwards, you went outside and had a firefight, again your mouse jumped directly to him, and started jumping directly to the person, and spazzing out.

If it is wasn't an aimbot, please become an open heart surgeon as your hands are apparently incredibly steady and incredibly accurate while running, jumping and spinning around over corpses...

I did not have fraps running at the time, but there was an entire server of witnesses.

Offline TowerSheep

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2011, 04:40:26 AM »
I know what I saw but as I said, my video only captured the last fight.

by Kwaurtz

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2011, 05:01:48 AM »
Haha, Well thank you, i've played pc since a kid, been playing games like medal of honor:frontlines since they came out, not to mention the counter strike:source requires A LOT of precision, so im very experience, plus i wouldnt have been able to do it without MY RADAR, it help me predict when they were coming in and when to start shooting,i learned predicitng through TF2(which helped my aim and 'steady hands' since i only play as scout and spy) :3

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 05:12:25 AM »
Oh yeah, btw tower, i've bluffed about things like that before. Because it usually works ;)

Offline Agent_X

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2011, 02:28:54 PM »
Not to seem like a jerk or anything, but is there any verdict so far? :-\

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 02:34:23 PM »
Wait for it
Phim Bogason

Offline Robby the [Bitter]

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »
i've played pc since a kid, been playing games like medal of honor:frontlines since they came out, not to mention the counter strike:source requires A LOT of precision,

Garrysmod is completely different. The hitboxes are different and the game engine is different. I've heard this excuse soo many times. It's bullshit. I personally have no sympathy for cheaters.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2011, 03:40:49 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal