Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Your Views on Marijuana  (Read 29566 times)

Offline Wholegrain

Re: Your Views on Marijuana
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2011, 10:57:34 PM »
It smells a little bit like skunk, but that might have to do with that skunk I ran into earlier.
No, it really does kind of smell like a skunk, but marijuana has it's own unique smell...
My friend had parents who smoked weed constantly.. I mean, I don't really care though ^^"

Sort of the same as saying OH HEY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL SOME SINCE I HAVE FREE WILL HURR, some laws are required. YEAH YEAH some laws are stupid and uneeded but the free will comment is just so hurr durr and common...

If you wish to legalise marijuana due to those reasons then you sort of have to allow every other drug to, whiiiich I really doubt you want to happen...
Also Weed is sort off a we hold back on removing the law because well if pot heads get their will then other drugies will start whining that their drug of choice is not legal.
You know, Marijuana has been proven to cause less damage to the lungs than ciggs, along with never causing lung cancer... It's much like alcohol and in all honesty, hasn't ever killed anyone. Now, I don't SUPPORT drugs, but I honestly wouldn't CARE if it was legalized.
I don't know how many times i've said I would wish to see it legalised but I am more on the carefull side and don't just blurt out IT SHOULD BE LEGAL I see both sides.. Pure weed/the active ingrediant THC has not killed any1 persay  but I could argue depression has and if you stop smoking after having smoked for very long you can get a depression that may lead to suicide herp derp XD
You need to always see more than one side

Didnt smoke weed for 6 months didn't get depressed at all

In fact if anything it has done the opposite I have random euphoric moments through my day where I just feel so good its like a bout of energy and I get really cocky

Have you used it for several years 24/7 only going in and out of highs and not caring bout the outer world? If not then this does not count for you...
I have something similar to that actually my glands sudenly give me a spark of endorphines for no reason which I would think is a damage that if is further provoked it will go the other way and get bad.

I know a few people who have smoked for 30+ years as a heavy smoker and their intelligence does not seem affected and they are healthy and still active and filled with life

this isn't ecstasy this is weed harmless lil old weed

Offline Boxman

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »
I don't believe marijuana kills brain cells...? So why would it lower one's intelligence?

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2011, 12:49:16 AM »

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2011, 08:35:42 AM »
It smells a little bit like skunk, but that might have to do with that skunk I ran into earlier.
No, it really does kind of smell like a skunk, but marijuana has it's own unique smell...
My friend had parents who smoked weed constantly.. I mean, I don't really care though ^^"

Sort of the same as saying OH HEY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO KILL SOME SINCE I HAVE FREE WILL HURR, some laws are required. YEAH YEAH some laws are stupid and uneeded but the free will comment is just so hurr durr and common...

If you wish to legalise marijuana due to those reasons then you sort of have to allow every other drug to, whiiiich I really doubt you want to happen...
Also Weed is sort off a we hold back on removing the law because well if pot heads get their will then other drugies will start whining that their drug of choice is not legal.
You know, Marijuana has been proven to cause less damage to the lungs than ciggs, along with never causing lung cancer... It's much like alcohol and in all honesty, hasn't ever killed anyone. Now, I don't SUPPORT drugs, but I honestly wouldn't CARE if it was legalized.
I don't know how many times i've said I would wish to see it legalised but I am more on the carefull side and don't just blurt out IT SHOULD BE LEGAL I see both sides.. Pure weed/the active ingrediant THC has not killed any1 persay  but I could argue depression has and if you stop smoking after having smoked for very long you can get a depression that may lead to suicide herp derp XD
You need to always see more than one side

Didnt smoke weed for 6 months didn't get depressed at all

In fact if anything it has done the opposite I have random euphoric moments through my day where I just feel so good its like a bout of energy and I get really cocky

Have you used it for several years 24/7 only going in and out of highs and not caring bout the outer world? If not then this does not count for you...
I have something similar to that actually my glands sudenly give me a spark of endorphines for no reason which I would think is a damage that if is further provoked it will go the other way and get bad.

I know a few people who have smoked for 30+ years as a heavy smoker and their intelligence does not seem affected and they are healthy and still active and filled with life

this isn't ecstasy this is weed harmless lil old weed
I must question your inteligence now though (not to be evil), I never stated you get less inteligent, intelligence does not have anything to do with endorphines or endorphine production.
I simply stated that if they stop now just POW stop they will lose their main release of endorphines (which makes you happy) and they will get either angry or depressed. Ofcourse this depends on your tolerance and what kind of a person you are but no matter what you will feel it one way or another. 

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2011, 01:40:15 AM »
Guys, i'm not gonna read the beginning of this thread, but I'm in OR and here are my views on weed.  I know a decent amount of people who do weed, and a few irl are my friends.  I don't think it has too much of an affect on them.

But, I think medical marijuana should be legal, the money goes to the state, and more money is good.  Also, less money spent my cops busting people.  Good for economy, good for stoners, neutral for people who have nothing to do with it, and bad for dealers.

Not that I would ever do it, but I'm still pro weed.

Also, it's a natural plant that we're making illegal, but we have legal drugs used to keep old men erect...  Which is worse?  I wonder...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 01:49:06 AM by Blackllama »

Offline PistolWhip

« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2011, 01:26:30 AM »
Legalize It Tax The Hell Out Of It.

trollface

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #140 on: June 10, 2011, 01:37:43 AM »

Nice necro bro.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #141 on: June 10, 2011, 01:39:34 AM »

Nice necro bro.

It's hardly been two weeks. Who gives a damn, it's the debate section. This thread isn't going to die, to be honest, debates are the last thing necroing should be enforced on.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #142 on: June 10, 2011, 01:53:15 AM »
Meh. Necro- Not a big deal on a thread like this. 2 week recommended.  3 weeks - and Cadaver will question it much harder.

And Pistolwhip is new.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2011, 01:56:46 AM »
Meh. Necro- Not a big deal on a thread like this. 2 week recommended.  3 weeks - and Cadaver will question it much harder.

And Pistolwhip is new.

Honestly, I think if it's been like, four or five months, yeah, you look like an idiot, nobodies talked about it in forever. Though some people see a thread that they have input on, and seeing it locked might make their heart sad. So again, locking is lame, anti-necroing laws are lame, except maybe in applications and other random things that don't need to be necroed. It's a hard line to draw, which is why I think everything should be allowed to be necroed, if it isn't locked.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2011, 01:59:34 AM »
Hmm, interesting view Pillz.  I'll think a bit about it.

And now, back to the topic...

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2011, 02:01:48 AM »
I agree with Pillz

I'd have a lot more input to put on this from experiences but as stated before those aren't allowed :|
But marijuana isn't really bad at all. Sure, it can effect you a bit and of course your ability to work is slightly altered but it sure as hell isn't alcohol.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2011, 02:05:37 AM »
IMHO: We have cigarettes, and Alcohol, both regulated, taxed, and controlled.  Cigs cause major cancer and addictions.  Alcohol use causes severe motor vehicle accidents, and addictions.   Marijuana less so.  So lets do tax it, regulate it, and this would lead to better control of it, compared to what we have now.

NOTE: Please do not post personal experiences, per the Forum Rules.  Thanks.

Offline Pillz

« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2011, 02:16:36 AM »
IMHO: We have cigarettes, and Alcohol, both regulated, taxed, and controlled.  Cigs cause major cancer and addictions.  Alcohol use causes severe motor vehicle accidents, and addictions.   Marijuana less so.  So lets do tax it, regulate it, and this would lead to better control of it, compared to what we have now.

NOTE: Please do not post personal experiences, per the Forum Rules.  Thanks.

Is the "my friend" concept allowed? Because this drug affects everyone differently, and personal experiences may be a major source of information.. Also, is posting about drinking unhallowed too? We're all pretty much under 21 here.. Under 18 for foreign peoplez.

Anyway, yeah. It's safe, it's better than anything else out there really, so sell and tax plz. Worst case scenario people will get mad when they don't have any after a while of smoking, but it won't cause serious phsyical withdrawls, just, if you have nothing to do, your going to want to have some. If you could go to the store and get some though, you'd just be mad you didn't have money, and the such.

Marijuana is great for your mind, well, not literally, it's terrible for your mind, but your mindSET, and I suppose even personality, it's good. Not the first few uses, but after a while it makes you a more mellow, open minded and caring person. I feel like it's helped mY FRIeND IN GEORGIA become a better person, though HE rarely show it on the forums HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE, it has. Essentially, how HE act on the forumsBanana, is how HE used to act IRL. Major dickhead that likes to pick on people. I still do it, just in a way nobody can get mad bro. I'mHE'S more about not fighting or picking with anyone, doing whatever I can to avoid conflict, and trying to make everyone happy.

Idk. Maybe it was just maturity kicking in, but I see a lot of people older than me, even who do the greens, who are still arrogant peepeeheads. WHO KNOWS. Makes you nicer when you're on it at least.

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2011, 02:19:41 AM »
Due to issues I rather would not discuss (off topic, and hard to explain) personal illegal activity discussion is not allowed.  Sorry, there are legal, and future impact reasons...

Hypothetical is hypothetical.  Ok?

Offline Pillz

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2011, 02:25:21 AM »
Due to issues I rather would not discuss (off topic, and hard to explain) personal illegal activity discussion is not allowed.  Sorry, there are legal, and future impact reasons...

Hypothetical is hypothetical.  Ok?

Exactly, I mean, it's my friend in Georgia.. Anyway, We have a discussion about marijuana. As far as I'm concerned, if the simple existence of this thread doesn't shut us down, personal experiences about it inside this thread wouldn't. DarkEmo posted in his birthday thread about how a guy was rolling up at his party, and that got by, SO LIKE~

Not to tattle, but there are other tidbits similar to that, that exist all across the forums, in locked threads from years ago, and so on. So if we're going to ban it, we might want to clean that all up.. Threads where wholegrain was like I JUST BOUGHT A WHOL- or QBERTS WEED BLOWOUT, and- yeah.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #149 on: June 10, 2011, 02:25:21 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal