Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: intox. Meatwad Ban Appeal  (Read 3370 times)

Offline Meatwad

intox. Meatwad Ban Appeal
« on: March 23, 2011, 04:53:15 AM »
Who were you banned by: Not sure.

Why were you banned: RDMing 4 people.

What server where you banned from: TTT

What date and/or time around were you banned: March 22, 2011, 10:40PM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7424517

Your in game name: intox. Meatwad

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/meatwood

Additional comments: Yes, I did pretty much open up on 4 people and rdm. Not going to try and say I didn't.
I have been playing your servers since I started playing TTT, a few days ago, and have been extremely active like 4+ hours a day since. I have NEVER rdm'd before this, I always handle everything great and get ahold of Acecool or whichever admin is on to deal with problems.
Today, I was getting rdm'd non fucking stop by this [BURST] gaming kid, he was rdming a shitload of people and there just weren't any admins on. Also, every time I was traitor I was getting rdm'd by this guy whose name started with Q out of NOWHERE even without shooting a weapon in the round, no admins around, so yeah,
eventually I got to a room and there were 2 people there who have been rdming me in a room and I just opened fire on everyone. Couldn't take it anymore..
I realize revenge rdms are a week ban, but seriously I didn't know WHAT THE FUCK to do anymore.
Sometimes there are no admins on and you know it'll just keep happening and it kind of sucks litereally having to wait 20-30 mins + due to 1 person over a period of rounds.
It's just annoying.

I hope you guys can take into account that I've had flawless karma for like 30-40+ hours and this is the first time I've ever rdm'd EVER.
Please at least shorten the ban, I really don't like any other TTT servers.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 06:07:28 PM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline toast

Re: intox. Meatwad Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »
Global Moderator Comment Toast, be nicer next time.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:46:18 PM by Cadaver »
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 05:25:53 PM »
Additional comments: Yes, I did pretty much open up on 4 people and rdm. Not going to try and say I didn't.

This thread doesn't need to go any further than this... Ban was deserved.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 05:40:50 PM »
Don't need to be so mean toast.  :'( But yeah get some more damn admins on ttt. I know what Meatwad means and really after no admins for about 4 hours you tend to give up hope after 20+ rdms. We at least need a voteban/votekick. That way people can vote to get rid of rdmers.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:46:52 PM by Death Warden: Nightmare »

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Meatwad

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 05:41:29 PM »

So please stfu now and enjoy your ban

Have you heard me talk? I'm older than most of the admins and quite obviously you..
90% of your story I don't even remember, so yeah, I just remember the last part with bers which was admittedly my mistake after you said you had DNA.
I just know you rdm'd me once before, so I thought you did again, so I whined I think for like 2 seconds over mic until you said "I had dna dumbass" I just said "uh huh" and left it there.
Pretty much none of this thread has anything to do with you.

Boxman, you have to understand that literally about half of your guys TTT server rdms atleast 10 people within their connection time, every time. I never do, ever, and I did once 'cause I was dealing with being rdm'd ALL FUCKING NIGHT. Not just by you, toast, maybe you didn;t even RDM me, but that 12 year old [burst]gaming kid was for literally 2 or 3 hours and I couldn't do a thing about it.

If you guys can check karma logs or like anything like that.. check how my karma has been for the past 2 weeks.
I LITERALLY haven't killed ONE innocent when I was innocent EVER until last night.
I am really sorry for doing it, I probably should have handled it better and I am sorry for that.

I really don't want to have to resort to the ECG servers for a week, like I really really don't want to..
I'm really sorry!

Global Moderator Comment Ok, understandable to lash back at Toast, as he was acting unprofessionally. No personal attacks, as they violate forum rules... Unfortunately, you admitted to rdm of 4 people in your initial post, which does not bode well for getting unbanned as the rule is set for the server... NEXT TIME, get the steam ids, or at least the names of the players misbehaving, and report them, the time they played, and what they did in the ban request section. This way you do not lose your cool and break the rules... It will be up to the Head Admin of the server, if he thinks you should get your ban lifted.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:58:57 PM by Cadaver »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 05:53:46 PM »
Boxman, you have to understand that literally about half of your guys TTT server rdms atleast 10 people within their connection time, every time. I never do, ever, and I did once 'cause I was dealing with being rdm'd ALL FUCKING NIGHT. Not just by you, toast, maybe you didn;t even RDM me, but that 12 year old [burst]gaming kid was for literally 2 or 3 hours and I couldn't do a thing about it.
To be fair, I'm sure everyone here realizes the amount of rdm that occurs in-game... but killing 4 people in one round would be a week ban for mass rdm.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline toast

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 06:00:39 PM »

So please stfu now

You type like that and you're calling me a ? Have you heard me talk? I'm older than most of the admins and quite obviously you..
90% of your story I don't even remember, so yeah, I just remember the last part with bers which was admittedly my mistake after you said you had DNA.
I just know you rdm'd me once before, so I thought you did again, so I whined I think for like 2 seconds over mic until you said "I had dna dumbass" I just said "uh huh" and left it there.
Pretty much none of this thread has anything to do with you.

If you guys can check karma logs or like anything like that.. check how my karma has been for the past 2 weeks.
I LITERALLY haven't killed ONE innocent when I was innocent EVER until last night.
I am really sorry for doing it, I probably should have handled it better and I am sorry for that.

I really don't want to have to resort to the ECG servers for a week, like I really really don't want to..
I'm really sorry!
I told you 3 times i killed u because of dna from bers. I even wrote it but you kept crying rdm saying i was lying and shit. Then the next round you run up and kill me and a bunch of other people. Your just a person that cries rdm over everything.

You type like that and you're calling me a ?
I type like this because i want to accurately describe the person I’m talking about.
Global Moderator Comment Edited to remove the rules violations...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:05:02 PM by Cadaver »
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 06:36:18 PM »
Toast you are an inch away from a 3 day ban from the forums for disregarding all the rules
any other rules broken will result in a 3 day ban

keep this thread on topic please//

Offline Meatwad

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 06:56:34 PM »
Toast, I don't really understand why you keep replying.
Almost nothing in this thread has anything to do with you at all, and I told you that you possibly didn't even rdm me - but either way, this is 100% off topic to my thread. YOU are 100% off topic to my thread.
I don't want you to keep a grudge against me because I don't even understand why you're flipping out hardcore when I never called you out or accused you of anything in this thread.
I admitted, that I was wrong after you said you had dna.. I even did it two posts ago.
Lets just leave it at that, man.

I know it's a week ban for rdming 4 people, I just really would like it if I could get some forgiveness and maybe a few days removed. I totally agree I shouldn't have just lost it and opened up on people, but seriously any human would after the millionth rdm against them, seriously though I can only take being rdm'd so much and not do a thing about it without just flipping sometime.

I really am an extremely civil and respectful player, if you've played with me I'm usually friendly with everyone and if you're an admin on the server you've probably dealt with my admin chats when I let you guys know about rdmers, I am really sorry for the mass rdm.
It's the first time I ever have, like I said.

I don't know what else to add, I really don't want to play other servers for a week..
Every other TTT server is a million times worse.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 08:10:06 PM »
Toast back off and stand down.

Rdming four people, 2 of which were revenge kills.
Ban is well deserved
Phim Bogason

Offline Meatwad

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 08:28:43 PM »
I urge you to look more into it than the bottom line,
you guys need to take more into account than just having what seems like a zero tolerance policy which is a really flawed way to work through things. Someone who rdms people because he has been rdm'd 500 times, although not exactly justified, I'm still getting more punishment than the people who are actually rdming round after round after round that just continue to get a slay every 5 or so rdms but continue to lower the quality of your server day after day.
Yet, they'll never be banned because they only rdm once per round.

I lose it once, at like 4 o'clock in the morning, instant week ban compared to people who will purposely rdm constantly and get nothing more than an occasional slay.

Again, I'm saying I was 100% wrong but I am a legit active player who is extremely sorry for his actions.
I'm always mature about how I handle shit, but when you're someone who is unknown to the community it's really hard to get any kind of justice.

I am sorry, I handle ban requests in another prominent gaming community (intoxgaming.com - my CSS/TF2 community) that has been around since 2007, we are an extremely mature gaming community and if your head admin would like to check our shit out please do.

I want to prove I'm not just some kid who rdm'd four people,
I really tend to handle things with extreme professionalism and I'm sorry for my outburst.
Again, if someone that plays with me could reply that would be great.
The only people who have replied so far are toast and people I've never met before.

If there are any admins that know me that could put a word in, please do.
I am not someone here to cause problems for anything, I just need a good place to play TTT and there literally is no other.

Have you guys ever seen someone show so much remorse for something that only got them a one week ban?
I really am sorry!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:34:44 PM by Meatwad »

Offline matthew

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 10:04:17 PM »
yes like people have said the ban was deserved i know its hard when you have been rdmed but you could of asked for an admin to get on and deal with it not rdm 4 people

Offline Leomire

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 10:11:23 PM »
Wait your week, it was deserved and you have a 2nd chance.

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 10:13:05 PM »
yes like people have said the ban was deserved i know its hard when you have been rdmed but you could of asked for an admin to get on and deal with it not rdm 4 people

QFT
Phim Bogason

Offline Meatwad

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 10:36:46 PM »
Alright, can't say I agree with your guys decision - at all, but sure.

I guess I can just ask one thing.
Please get more active admins on your TTT server, please.
You guys, being admins, can say "get an admin on" it's really not that easy when you're not "in" with the community already. No admins know me, so it's not exactly easy to get anything done.
I mean, at least implement a votekick or voteslay option or something it is greatly needed.

It's not right when people who RDM just to RDM get a slay - then if there's no admins on for long ass period of times (pretty much daily), and if someone just can't take the shit and decides to RDM back, it's a WEEK ban.
Compared to a slay, for someone who will RDM someone just to RDM.
Someone who wouldn't come here and say sorry and basically beg to play on a server, yet all they'll get it a slay.

Makes no sense.
Anyway, thanks, guess I'll probably be back in a week or whatever.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:42:08 PM by Meatwad »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 10:36:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal