Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Harpers TTT Admin App *APPROVED*  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Dinomoto

Re: Harpers TTT Admin App
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 07:02:10 PM »
yay a Remscar abuse topic even after he left  lol.gif
Phim Bogason

Offline Harper

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 07:11:00 PM »
yay a Remscar abuse topic even after he left  lol.gif

lol wait, so hes a known abuser then? Makes sense then, normally at that time. I was just fucking pissed at garrys mod servers in general. Not one community fucking took the time to weave out bad admins. Not until now, and now that Ive found this server I want to make this my home.

I honestly thought my TTT days were over until Vac was enabled. This allowed me to play on servers without shitty admins instantly think I'm aim-botting. Since then I traded my warband account, joined this server and have become the best player/admin I could possibly be and I will stay that way since this is the only community I have found to be real.

The only one that actually has decent logical admins that don't ban on what they believe but what they know and now that Ive found a community I can feel comfortable in using my full skills. Also the people are great.

I just want to make this community better and I believe Ill have a pretty big impact seeing as I'm on when no other admin is on almost every night.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 07:11:00 PM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 07:19:22 PM »
His posts are logical and hes been helping admins with stuff.

+1
Phim Bogason

Offline TheSlyder

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 07:24:05 PM »
You've got a bad habit of repeating yourself Harp. You might want to work on that. Maybe proof-reading your posts to avoid redundancies.

Anyway, Harper's right about what I said. His actions on other servers or in the past shouldn't have any significance to us when he's been playing on our server for months without intentionally breaking any rules. He's already proven that he's not some troll and he's not going to abuse admin powers. If he does, we can ban him or strip him of his rank. I don't see why it's such an issue, especially considering several other admins were promoted without being as well-known, without being as obedient, and without being on the server as frequently, as Harper. (I'd also like to point out that Toast, who is so eager to tattle-tale on Harper, often breaks server rules, disrespects players, disrespects admins, and in general is a douchebag. He is more often than not excused for his shitty behavior because so many admins like him. The hypocrisy is so thick in the air you can taste it. That's all I'm saying.)

Keep in mind Wholegrain, when you decide not to give Harper admin, you're also deciding to leave the server vulnerable in the early morning hours. It's obvious we have issues with problematic players after I go to bed, and Harper's on anyway. He's the obvious solution to the issue.

By not giving him the rank, you're putting more pressure on me. From around midnight to 3-4 in the morning, I'm the only admin on, and I spend most of the game taking care of RDM, troublemakers, etc. It's just me, and I would greatly appreciate Harper being on to take the work-load off my shoulders and keep things clean after I'm gone.

Oh, one last thing. Regarding any aimbotting accusations, the first time I had heard of Harper, people were accusing him of aimbotting. Ducky and I discussed it and have been eyeballing him ever since (Even still today, just to be safe.) I've probably spent as much time spectating Harper as I have playing the game with him, and I've NEVER seen him display traits associated with Aimbotting, except for above-average accuracy, which can be achieved by playing the game often (Which he does.)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 07:26:37 PM by TheSlyder »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 07:27:01 PM »
Well I repeat myself more than Harper does, and no one takes their time to point it out to me :/

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »
basically I am used to when we hosted from CvG servers, so the fact that he was banned from CvG brought back some problems in my head about the subject.
Anyways, it basically comes down to me, and wholegrain so, seeing that this one is alite bit more complicated I will see if Wholegrain wants to talk to me on he subject before I make my decision.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
i really dont know its a toss of the coin on this one ive had admins like this who have turned out amazing and others who made my job hell

i say we give him a chance BUT any slip ups and reports from players his admin will be terminated while he is trial admin (only as trial admin)

actually to think about it thats what the trial admin rank is for

so yea ... same concept

jorgen its your call not mine you are ttt head admin i was stating the one time he was angry and when you are angry you are a dick and we dont need admins to be a dick to players  (to clarify not be a dick to someone who mass rdmed but a dick to someone you just dont like)

Offline Harper

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2011, 07:49:39 PM »
basically I am used to when we hosted from CvG servers, so the fact that he was banned from CvG brought back some problems in my head about the subject.
Anyways, it basically comes down to me, and wholegrain so, seeing that this one is alite bit more complicated I will see if Wholegrain wants to talk to me on he subject before I make my decision.

Yeah again, sorry about that Jorgen. At that point in time I was just pissed the fuck off, Id literally play until I got kicked/slayed/temp banned for a week. I got kicked for "hacking" after killing an admin. I actually might have a demo of this still here. I tried to get unbanned but apparently no one would take my demo so Im like fuck it. Im not going to spend hours trying to get unbanned just to be banned again. I got kicked by a guy named "Mexican staring frog" on convict gaming. If I was really "Hacking" Why wasn't I banned? The only other times Ive been banned on that server have been from low karma from killing idiots killing innocents. Its how I play, logically. When people RDM, I kill RDMers and that killed my karma many times. Thats why I really started to hate this game until Vac was enabled and I found this server filled with unbiased admins. After taking it up with "Mexican staring frog" him, I got called a troll and muted. I did cuss at him, I said something along the lines of "Just because you cant aim as a traitor doesn't give you the *#%$ right to ban me. Then all of the 12 year olds of coursed backed him up on the mic.  After that I was like fuck it, I don't want to be here again. Ill ban myself.

Tbh, this was allong time ago. I don't know why I remember this so well, I started taking a memory supplement recently and its actually working.

Yeah, I was going to say actually in this post. That I should at least be-able to have a chance, trial admin is there for a reason and I can and will show you that Im a great admin and will help with this server.

EDIT:
Im to lazy to edit the grammar in this post but Im just saying, yeah I noticed a shit load of grammatical errors but I still think it gets the point across.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 07:51:53 PM by Harper »

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2011, 08:09:29 PM »
"Like I said, I don't take injustices easy. Which is why I would be a very good admin."
"Yes I raged, I do NOT take biased admining "

Ok.  I will say this: Raging as an Admin is not good, as it gets the Admin in trouble.  It makes for unnecessary drama, too.

So.  Honest question:  What will you do if you get angry when you admin?  Will you rage and do harm to a player, and the reputation of CG?   

If Slyder and Ducky say give him a shot, then do so.   However, we have had enough rage admin abuse of late.

Offline Harper

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2011, 08:18:39 PM »
"Like I said, I don't take injustices easy. Which is why I would be a very good admin."
"Yes I raged, I do NOT take biased admining "

Ok.  I will say this: Raging as an Admin is not good, as it gets the Admin in trouble.  It makes for unnecessary drama, too.

So.  Honest question:  What will you do if you get angry when you admin?  Will you rage and do harm to a player, and the reputation of CG?   

If Slyder and Ducky say give him a shot, then do so.   However, we have had enough rage admin abuse of late.

No, I get PISSED at injustice and biased administering. Ive been abused by admins way to long, so if anything. I know exactly what not to do as abuse. Actually if I become admin Ill probably start banning for hours, instead of days like other admins. Its still a punishment, I pushed back. They will learn, Ill most likely only do bans for longer if they abuse again the same day, or if its 3-5 in the morning. If I ban them for an hour, they might be back on when I'm off. So I might aswell ban them for a day, theyll be back tomorrow if they really want to come back.

If anything, with all the admin abuse Ive taken. I want nothing other then to find the truth and punish the right people accordingly. WAY to many people get other people in trouble just to piss them off. This is NOT right. I will find what really happened, Ive always been good at that. I also plan on trying to find a way to save damage-logs, and I will also save the logs for any ban that I do.

Also.. do I have admin? did I get approved?

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 08:20:02 PM »
Hmm.  Good answer.  If you want pointers, ask around, I am probably the most fair Admin you will ever find...

Offline Harper

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 08:24:30 PM »
Hmm.  Good answer.  If you want pointers, ask around, I am probably the most fair Admin you will ever find...

Yeah, if you dont mind whats your name in game? So I can add you on friends? Yeah I want to try to be a very fair admin, one thing Im absolutely great at is seeing everything at once. Thats why Im amazing at finding who the traitor is and pointing out RDM. So I dont think itll be that hard to really not abuse, Ill know who to slay and why. Also for alittle while I will get round-logs and demos for what Ive done, and damage-logs if necessary.  Just in-case anything happens with "The new admin".

Offline Cadaver

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 08:32:48 PM »
LOL, unfortunately cannot game TTT right now (gaming system dead and no funds for new) but If you have questions, or nuances, needing clarification, feel free to contact me via PM.   

Basically this: Be slow to anger, do not be too quick react (to ensure you are 100% correct the fellow is intentionally breaking rules) and be slow to over punish.  (Why ban the fellow for 3 decades, when a simple mute will do?)

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2011, 08:33:48 PM »

And oldest laughface
Phim Bogason

Offline Atom

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »
Harper's a good guy and is not joking about his unbiased reasoning. He will make a good admin. +1

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 08:50:17 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal