Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Harpers TTT Admin App *APPROVED*  (Read 4729 times)

Offline Harper

Harpers TTT Admin App *APPROVED*
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:31:19 AM »
What server are you applying for: TTT

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name: TheSlyder told me he and ducky thought I would make a good admin and should apply, Ive also got a few others saying they'll most likely say yes.

In game name: Harper The Second

Link to your steam page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989463317

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14598794

Do you have past admin experience: Yes, I use to run a few different types of servers throughout my gaming "career".

What are some good qualities you possess: I'm usually unbiased, logical, I usually notice everything that happens, I'm usually an insomniac so I'm on late at night (6 am eastern). I also usually get along with all the good players and admins. I try to be as fair as possible, you can ask slyder.

What country are you from: America west coast

Additional notes: Im usually on when the packs of trolls get on, and Ive noticed I got use to backseat administering with sylder because he goes afk sometimes updating rules and stuff and I notice it during the game. I also usually get pissed off at injustices or biased judgment. If an fellow admin is being a complete dick I usually point it out even if I am just a normal player.

Ive also had some arguments and almost being banned, but thats in the past. Sigma came to me and apologized and I feel the same way.

I also plan on making video tutorials in the near future to teach people how to aim and the basic logic behind the TTT game, I also want to make one for advanced players if it works out properly which I don't see how it wouldn't. If theirs one thing Im good at its rambling about something I'm good at.

But to be honest. I believe Ill be a great admin. I know the game inside and out, I know how be fair and I know how to just generally be an admin. A professional symbol of control. Without being power-hungry or arrogant. If they break the rules, they must be punished accordingly or it will just repeat itself.  Without that "symbol" the server is chaotic.

You should see it at 4 am my time when the team of trolls come on, Literally team of trolls that work together to take over servers. Its pretty sad.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:25:25 AM by Inject OH 4 »

Offline TheSlyder

Re: Harpers TTT Admin App
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 05:40:40 AM »
I'm 100% Harper for Admin. The guy's a savant when it comes to noticing RDM, I don't know how he does it. It's like Sean Spencer is playing the game.

Anyway, everything he's said is correct. He's been a second pair of eyes for me for a while now, frequently noticing things when I'm away and keeping damage logs to help me out. Most importantly, he's always on after I'm ready to go to sleep (And the fact that I'm trying to go to bed earlier means we'll need another late-night admin even more.)

Give this man trial status.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 05:40:40 AM »

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:53:34 AM »
Whos Harper the First? parrot
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 08:08:54 AM »
One thing: Stay on the forums

other than that your good to go, I see you on alot, when I see you on you take responsibility and try to help people in the server.
The forums is a must though so I will aprove you when you have showed to me that you can participate in the forums =)

Offline Harper

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 09:53:18 AM »
Yeah thats what I plan on doing. Im not very good dramatically at all but I usually try to prove my point even If I have to put it in way to many sentences.

I also want to try to make some you-tube TTT videos, just random facts Ill try to put into words, logic of the game, ect. I just hope it works as well as it does in my mind. Where should I post that?

Offline Bjork

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 02:20:15 PM »
I see him a lot when I'm on late at night ( His morning I guess )

And he is helpful and doesn't break rules so +1
(=CG=) Bjork! : Its an old cat aswell so its gonna look like a war vet
(=CG=) Bjork! : It also has a beard
Maurice Moss   : How old is it?
Maurice Moss   : Wait a BEARD?

Offline LeninCat

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »
Give 'em a go, I'd just say a little bit more forum time is a good thing, but I think he has an extremely good reputation on TTT. He knows what he's doing, and I'm sure he could also be in that mindset as an admin.
"I'm admin of my own asshole, no one may enter but me" -Wholegrain on vent 12:49:12 AM March 12th 2011

Offline Waffuls the Huntress

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 04:41:34 PM »
+1 for me as well.

He's a good buddy of mine and I've never had problems with him. He's fun to talk to, is a good gamer, and doesn't troll. I say give him a shot.

And as for Slyder's post, Harper does help very much with RDM's and stupid people.

Offline Boxman

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 04:47:16 PM »
+1

Good guy, on more than most.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline toast

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 05:24:12 PM »
Harpers a known aimbotter thats why he made a new account. His original account was permabanned on almost every other ttt server even cg i'm preaty sure.
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Offline Dinomoto

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 05:40:27 PM »
Harpers a known aimbotter thats why he made a new account. His original account was permabanned on almost every other ttt server even cg i'm preaty sure.

What? frogsiren
Phim Bogason

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »
searching steam ID
http://www.forums.convictgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=608&t=13102&start=0
banned for 1 month in something called pez
http://ldt-clan.com/forum/threads/415-REPORTPLAYER-King-of-Cannabis?p=4795&viewfull=1
banned permanently in steamgamers.com thingy
http://www.pubgamer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=223&t=4057

there are a couple more than this to
care to explain?

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 05:58:05 PM »
to be honest you rage alot and when put on a bit of pressure you flip shit i do not feel comfortable with you as admin
how you handled being banned before you got unbanned is what makes me think that

how will you having admin be different?

Offline toast

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »
searching steam ID
http://www.forums.convictgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=608&t=13102&start=0
banned for 1 month in something called pez
http://ldt-clan.com/forum/threads/415-REPORTPLAYER-King-of-Cannabis?p=4795&viewfull=1
banned permanently in steamgamers.com thingy
http://www.pubgamer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=223&t=4057

there are a couple more than this to
care to explain?
http://www.conjointgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=2237.0
You used his new steam id. His old one is basically permbanned from every ttt server. This is his old one  STEAM_0:1:9830862
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Offline Harper

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »
to be honest you rage alot and when put on a bit of pressure you flip shit i do not feel comfortable with you as admin
how you handled being banned before you got unbanned is what makes me think that

how will you having admin be different?

I already told you why I did it in my post. Yes I raged, I do NOT take biased admining and thats what I thought it was. I didnt realize he actually believed I hacked, he straight up told me sorry the next day.

Also I got this account from a friend after being banned from almost every server for "Hacking". Slyder told me a good point the other week one this was brought up again. He said "I dont care what he did on other servers, hes been fine here"

The only other names Ive been banned under are "Harper" "Harper The Second" Any ban on those IDs are usually for "Hacking" which has stopped since Vac was enabled and the only other time has been just pretty much saying "Fuck this server". When I see an admin ban a player for killing them as a traitor. I don't want to be in that server anymore, why give me any chance to go back to admins like that?

I haven't been banned in months since Ive been here, and since Vac has been enabled.

I will also tell you, Yes I did rage. I raged hard, I told you that because I do not stand injustices. If an admin does a complete dick move Im probably going to bring it up to him. Admin or not. I didnt realize he actually believed I hacked. I thought he was still holding a grudge but the next day he came up to me and apologized so I was wrong. I told him the same thing.

Ive been playing this game for a year, My other account is banned on almost every other server. Even this one. First of all, I got banned in 1.6 when I was about 13 for speedhacking on my own server with other people speed-hacking. It was even unsecure and I got banned for it. I can show you the pictures, that's why I cant join conjoin on my old account. I can give you screen shots showing I was vac banned in 1.6. You must have a script that automatically bans vac banned users. Im actually for that, but it sucks that my account still shows "vac banned" even though it was years ago on a 1.6 account for hacking in my own server.

Seeing as Im "Harper the second". My friend decided he hated how many idiots were on TTT so I traded him my second warband account for it. Since then Ive only "trolled" on shitty servers. Ill give you a few examples. TNS- most idiotic admins around, Athiest gaming - bans for killing an admin as a traitor when he failed at knifing me, the list goes on.

Pretty much this is my statement on that. I havent done anything wrong in this server, The only thing Ive done is played because I realized theres good unbiased, reasonable admins, an okay regular crowd and reason behind everything this community does. Almost every other garrys mod servers are ran by biased assholes that don't know what the fuck they are doing. I came here and realized it was my home.

The basics still stay. I'm unbiased, seriously get pissed off at unjustices, I notice everything, I also try to resolve stuff.  So what if Ive been banned for "hacking" those guys are morons. I can literally give you a story for almost every reason Im banned. Athiest gaming, I killed two traitors when one failed to throw a knife. Admin was the one that didnt, Im instantly banned right after. No explination, nothing.

Theirs ALOT of servers with admins like this on them and Like I said I get pissed off at injustices.

Anyone that requests to see my game-play over remote-desktop may do so. You can then play a round on my computer, and I will do nothing else and play a round right after to show you I have no "Aimbots" or "traitor hacks".

God toast, do you have anything productive to do?

Yeah that was me. About a couple days earlier I got abused as fuck by a guy named rem-scar and I put your server under my list of idiots Id piss off when I was drunk. This sounds dumb but its true. At that point in time I was pretty much banned from any decent server for playing the game to well. I literally got abused by a guy named remscar and some idiot named.. ugh I cant remember but he was supporting him. Like I said. Injustices piss me off. I haven't done anything this on your server for the month Ive been there. If anything Ive helped out and I want to continue making a great TTT environment because I'm absolutely SICK of playing on servers where your scared to kill an admin.

Actually I can bring back the memory perfectly, I killed rem-scar when he was a traitor. He kicked me, I complained, I get muted, I kill him again. (When I was a traitor) and I'm kicked before the round is even over... Right then I put your server under "black list".

I don't do this anymore as I'm not getting unjustly banned every 5 seconds for hacking since Vac has been enabled now. I mean, I bet you would get pissed off at the fucking retarded admins that have been banning you for playing the game.

Like I said, I don't take injustices easy. Which is why I would be a very good admin.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 07:04:13 PM by Harper »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 06:43:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal