Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Post your opinion of me and what you think I can do improve my performance:  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Kwaurtz

Title says all, apparently I'm such a huge raging douchebag. Tell me your opinions of me and what I could to fix any strained relationship we have. I can't do anything unless you guys come to me and talk to me about things. I don't understand how you can fear that I'm gonna do something.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
More laid back. Little more expressive with sensitivity.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline artixloktar

Be nicer to people. Sometimes you get your head hot and you tend to be a ass when you do it. You have your points in all but a little less hot headed is all. No need to be a  trollface when you can have buttfuck.gif . PSS I rather have flower.gif then  buttfuck.gif if you ask me... ???

Offline Blood

your a little too serious and strict, try to be more laid back as dark said if you get mad just jerk off (no seriously it always works for me) and be nicer to people, i don't think you're a raging douchebag or anything i just think you're a little too serious and whatnot :C

Offline Whitellama

Yeah bro, just try not to get too pissed.

Offline myLord

Am I the only one that doesn't think kwaurtz is a douche/ass/dick?

I've never witnessed him do anything bad.

I appreciate you, kwaurtz!!
 8)

Offline Mindtrixx

Well when i was ttt you were usually like "guys plox dont do that :3!" then "just let me do some aboose in admin powers/overly harsh punishments on personal matters :D:-\ :-X

Dont get to personal.
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: aww u wuved me
(=CG=) Blood: slightly
(=CG=) Blood: :3
(=CG=) Blood: was getting there
(=CG=) Blood: now its gone
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: YOU ADMITED IT
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: AND NOW I HAZ BONER

I'M A RAPTOR: yea
I'M A RAPTOR: I wanna become a chess master
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: ...?
I'M A RAPTOR: a master of chess
I'M A RAPTOR: a chess master can beat most chess experts, which can already almost always beat chess amatuers
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: lolk whytho
I'M A RAPTOR: ynot
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: idk
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: makes u look smart
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: which is misleading
I'M A RAPTOR: pfft
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: xD
I'M A RAPTOR: good one
I'M A RAPTOR: i must say
(=CG=) mindtrixx Man of Leisure: ty :D

Offline Cadaver

Global Moderator Comment Ok, I am going to let this thread go, and request people be honest, but NOT trolling... Please note, you can say what you want to say (within forum rules) without recourse. If for some reason, you feel someone has held your statements against you, pm me, and I will personally look into it...

Offline Boxman

Okay. To be honest, when I'm on the server with you, I sense a bit of hostility against other players. I, myself, never got any of the wrath...But to be honest, some of the punishments would get a bit harsh.

Just try to be more chill...

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Dinomoto

To be fair I really didnt like Kwaurtz to start off with and he knows that, but we're both admins, so in time Ive grown to like him and observe that hes a great admin.

-Peace
Phim Bogason

Offline Finniespin

Maybe your work stresses you out.

Sometimes you get a red head really fast. You just need to calm down. Trollers and stupid kids won't just stop and annoy you. Its you that handles the ropes.

Let it all go ;)

Tell me if I am wrong but what I see is like...
your status in this community, that you look like one of the big bosses, but you're just a fellow member. < (Did I explained it good, my english is not that good in the morning). Your status, being a big boss doesn't mean to you that you have the right to talk first on vent or what.

Its not only you, but I can do it sometimes to :/ , same as other. Try to let other people speak out first, and don't get stressed on waiting for you awnser/question/time to speak.

-peace

Offline toast

sucks a mean dick
(=CG=) devis007: ADMIN FOR ALL GAMES EHE DONT STOP INSULT ME DO SOMTHING!!!!!

Offline TheSlyder

I don't particularly have anything against you, Kwaurtz, but I will say that you could use some improvement. When I first joined, I didn't want to speak out against you for fear that there would be consequences. You see, it looks a lot like you have Wholegrain wrapped around your finger, and if you don't like a person, you'll be able to get them permabanned, or in our cases, admin status revoked, with just a little manipulation. Granted, this is from a distant view, I can't say with absolute confidence that I believe this would happen, but I knew the possibility was there, and I had heard and saw enough to believe it was within reason. Now that I'm more established as a decent admin I'm not as afraid to be more vocal about it.

I think you play around with your admin abilities too often. I'm guilty of this too, but for the most part I keep it contained to late at night when there are just a handful of users playing. I see you (And others, it's definitely not just you) use your admin abilities just for a laugh too often, and usually it affects the game, even if a minute amount.

I think you're too quick to pull the trigger. I've seen you permaban a guy for RDMing who, when confronted, explained it was an accident and apologized. Fortunately we have a more structured set of rules and punishment standards now, so I presume that'll be a thing of the past.

I think you're too bossy, and a know-it-all. You'll often jump into a conversation, intentionally raising your voice in order to talk over people so you can be the one to explain something, or state your opinion. Because of things like this you have a very abrasive personality, and it's difficult to have a pleasurable conversation with you involved because you seem compelled to become the maestro for the discussion.

When you need everyone to be quiet so you can ask a question or something, your first request isn't "Hey, would you guys hold on for a minute?" it's "EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Know that with all the annoying traits I listed, I still take pleasure in knowing that if you're online, shit gets taken care of (Though sometimes it may mean innocent players being punished), and I won't have to be the one handling everything.

You're a very "Shoot first, ask question later" type of admin. Hope that helps, Kwaurtz.

Offline Vincent

its like a 50/50 for me...as other have said i think some players feel hostility when u join because like slyder said your a very shoot first ask questions later type. However this is also a good thing when there are some serious idiots on. When people see your name people mostly back off with the trolling. I guess my suggestion for you is just lay back a bit and talk to the other admins on the server. We are all here to help, you don't have to have the whole server on your shoulder, and if you need to vent u can slap me silly lol. hope this helps!
I'm The Batman...

Offline Commander Shepard

Well you could start, by not being such a gigantic fuck face! God I hate you so much Kwuartz, nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!

trollface
"Some say ya' troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?"

-Franz Ferdinand "The Fallen"

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal