Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: whos getting blackops?  (Read 11636 times)

Offline ProjectNinety

Re: whos getting blackops?
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2010, 05:33:50 PM »
I'm trading my whole TF2 inventory (5 hats, a 10k soldier medal, and 3 l3 metals) for a gift of Black Ops.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »
Games way over priced and over hyped. Alot like COD4 MOD WF 2, which is also over priced since its still 60 dollars. The explosion effects in the Trykex black ops or w/e is retardly awful. The fire looks like shit. Very sad.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2010, 12:12:18 AM »
Games way over priced and over hyped. Alot like COD4 MOD WF 2, which is also over priced since its still 60 dollars.

What the fuck do you mean its OVERPRICED???

Too many fucking PC gamers bitch and moan about their precious games coming up in price to $60 fucking dollars, besides, if you actually like the game, who GIVES A SHIT! You should be proud to pay the game developers and publishers who take their time and effort to make something so enjoyable. 

I say its about fucking time PC games start coming up in price as compared to console games.  I've been paying $60 a pop since the ps3 came out in 2006, and with currency inflation rising no shit games have gone up $10 dollars in price.

Good games, in my opinion, good games cost $60 now, because if thats what it takes to profit, then I'm willing to pay them.  And if you want to continue to bitch and moan about PC games rising in price, you can go buy fucking shovelware on the wii which is complete crap that still only costs $50.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »
Games way over priced and over hyped. Alot like COD4 MOD WF 2, which is also over priced since its still 60 dollars.

What the fuck do you mean its OVERPRICED???

Too many fucking PC gamers bitch and moan about their precious games coming up in price to $60 fucking dollars, besides, if you actually like the game, who GIVES A SHIT! You should be proud to pay the game developers and publishers who take their time and effort to make something so enjoyable. 

I say its about fucking time PC games start coming up in price as compared to console games.  I've been paying $60 a pop since the ps3 came out in 2006, and with currency inflation rising no shit games have gone up $10 dollars in price.

Good games, in my opinion, good games cost $60 now, because if thats what it takes to profit, then I'm willing to pay them.  And if you want to continue to bitch and moan about PC games rising in price, you can go buy fucking shovelware on the wii which is complete crap that still only costs $50.
Amen brother.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »
besides, if you actually like the game, who GIVES A SHIT! You should be proud to pay the game developers and publishers who take their time and effort to make something so enjoyable. 

First I GIVE a shit Cause its money. And Money doesn't grow on trees for most people. The publishers who take there time? Publishers don't do anything. Steam is a publisher I don't have an issue with them.

RED: I don't buy console games cause consoles are ftl. And PS3 2006? Inflation on games is bs.

Pink: HL2 is a good game, Amnesia is a good game, Borderlands is a good game.
Call of Duty IS NOT a good Single Player game. The Single player isn't that great all it really has is fun multiplayer. Also they are very rich companys and profit far more then they need. Fine make a 60 Dollar game but 2 years later when the next game comes out your old one shouldn't still be 60 dollars. And wtf 15 dollar map packs? There the most greedy PC game company I know.
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Doc. Mentalist S.

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2010, 12:27:22 AM »
Floating Apple Lobby (Black Ops)

Bwhaahaha,
Like this is gonna' change your opinion on black ops.

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2010, 12:35:27 AM »

RED: I don't buy console games cause consoles are ftl. And PS3 2006? Inflation on games is bs.

Call of Duty IS NOT a good Single Player game. The Single player isn't that great all it really has is fun multiplayer. Also they are very rich companys and profit far more then they need. Fine make a 60 Dollar game but 2 years later when the next game comes out your old one shouldn't still be 60 dollars. And wtf 15 dollar map packs? There the most greedy PC game company I know.

I can clearly see your blissful ignorance in regards to even the most basic microeconomic theories from your first statement.  Take an econ class if you ever get a chance, you might learn something.

Secondly, to throw ALL publishers under the same greedy bus as Activision is such shit.  there are so many publishers out there like Take-Two or Valve or Atari and EA that aren't all about things like $15 map packs, and clearly don't do things like that. 

In my opinion, if one of your games was one of THE BEST SELLING OF ALL TIME, why the FUCK would you want to reduce the price just a year later.  IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!!  If you would actually think out your statements like an intelligent person instead of a raging fanboy, you might see this.

There's plenty of people out there who are going to pay those prices for these games/map packs at those prices despite how long ago it came out, because if there wasn't, they wouldn't keep the same pricing strategy intact.

In the end, gaming IS, HAS BEEN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.....A BUSINESS .  Get used to it.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2010, 12:40:50 AM »

I can clearly see your blissful ignorance in regards to even the most basic microeconomic theories from your first statement.  Take an econ class if you ever get a chance, you might learn something.

Secondly, to throw ALL publishers under the same greedy bus as Activision is such shit.  there are so many publishers out there like Take-Two or Valve or Atari and EA that aren't all about things like $15 map packs, and clearly don't do things like that. 

In my opinion, if one of your games was one of THE BEST SELLING OF ALL TIME, why the FUCK would you want to reduce the price just a year later.  IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!!!!!  If you would actually think out your statements like an intelligent person instead of a raging fanboy, you might see this.

There's plenty of people out there who are going to pay those prices for these games/map packs at those prices despite how long ago it came out, because if there wasn't, they wouldn't keep the same pricing strategy intact.

In the end, gaming IS, HAS BEEN, AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE.....A BUSINESS .  Get used to it.
I love and understand business but Call Of Duty is the only 1's to over price there shit this hardcore.

Offline dirtylaundry022

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »
I love and understand business but Call Of Duty is the only 1's to over price there shit this hardcore.

The only thing that overpriced are their map packs, which I would shout at in a second, but in the end its only like $5 more than regular ps3 map-packs for other games.  So, I overlook it a little. 

Plus, I'm hoping that PS-Plus members will be getting a discount on black-ops mappacks, that would be tight as fuck.

Offline Napoleon BonaPARTY

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2010, 11:03:33 AM »
implying it's a good game.
ha ha I made a signature

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2010, 11:14:26 AM »

As dirty said the only thing they overpriced is the map packs. And even I'm not complaining about 60 dollar games. Cost too much money? Then go work and get some. May not sound easy but that's fact.

Offline Leetgrain

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 10:45:47 AM »
I have it.It's TOTAL OWNAGE!

Got it today (bday ftw) and finished SP,gonna play MP soon.

"MIGHT BE A SPOILER" SPOILER ALERT
Highlight the text to see it (don't wanna spoil anyone's game)
SPOILERS START!

So i finished it,the ending was funny (zombies) and Mason was a nutjob,Killed Dragovich and blew up the numbers station (nothing spectacular :C) but it was worth it,it was fun and a completely enjoyable experiance.

SPOILERS FINISHED!

Before,I was a battlefield kinda guy,now ima a CODder :P
Bad company 2 had some good moments but when i played (the first COD game i EVER played) BOps i changed my mind
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:48:14 AM by adk123 »
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 10:59:56 AM »

As dirty said the only thing they overpriced is the map packs. And even I'm not complaining about 60 dollar games. Cost too much money? Then go work and get some. May not sound easy but that's fact.
Wrong Wrong Wrong. But regardless I'm done posting in this thread.

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »

Wrong Wrong Wrong. But regardless I'm done posting in this thread.
Cause y'all done got pwned by modern economics.

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 01:15:19 PM »
Cause y'all done got pwned by modern economics.
frogsiren dumb

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 01:15:19 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal