Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (=CG=) Evans has abused his admin power.  (Read 3689 times)

Offline RobertPlinket

(=CG=) Evans has abused his admin power.
« on: October 18, 2010, 07:04:03 PM »
This young fellow and I were on a roof top in rich island and he began shooting the ground near my body. So in response I killed him and he called rdm on this  cause he didn't hit me. He wouldn't give it a rest and slain me the next round.

How is this any different from someone else who claims they're the traitor and then qq about someone rdming them. It isn't something that should be tolerated and make the person who said/started shooting to tempt the other into shooting them; open season?

Even people in the game were saying that opened Evans up for open season and was not an rdm, including the detective at the time [OS] Kleenex/Jorgan H30

that's what I have everything he said was via voice.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:26:59 PM by RobertPlinket »

Offline AlphaWeeaboo

• How does one maintain community when no power?
  • Commando
  • Banned!
  • 446 Credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Credits/Gift
  • How does one maintain community when no power?
    • View Profile
Re: (=CG=) Evans has abused his admin power.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »
Evidence?

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 07:07:48 PM »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 07:12:47 PM »
This young fellow and I were on a roof top in rich island and he began shooting the ground near my body. So in response I killed him and he called rdm on this  cause he didn't hit me. He wouldn't give it a rest and slain me the next round.

How is this any different from someone else who claims they're the traitor and then qq about someone rdming them. It isn't something that should be tolerated and make the person who said/started shooting to tempt the other into shooting them; open season?

Even people in the game were saying that opened Evans up for open season and was not an rdm, including the detective at the time [OS] Kleenex/Jorgan H30

I shot the ground, nowhere near you. You shot me with no warning, not saying you were going to shoot me. You got shot by the detective because you shot me. You shot me and killed me. I told you to give me an excuse for it, and you told me 'because you shot the ground' Thats not a good enough reason to kill anyone. Thus you got slain. People said that it wasn't good enough reason to shoot me because I had yet to hit you.

Offline symbolzzzz

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 07:18:16 PM »
Kwarts truth be told shooting around someone might get them nervous and they will react by shooting back. If you get killed for shooting at the ground thats close to someone then it is half your fault, since there really is no reason to be going around randomly shooting other then getting people angry/confused/nervous and if your proding someone to see if they shoot back or to see how they react then its kinda your fault.
I need a new sig...

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »
Kwarts truth be told shooting around someone might get them nervous and they will react by shooting back. If you get killed for shooting at the ground thats close to someone then it is half your fault, since there really is no reason to be going around randomly shooting other then getting people angry/confused/nervous and if your proding someone to see if they shoot back or to see how they react then its kinda your fault.

I never shot near him, I shot the roof infront of me, he was on the other side. If he thinks thats shooting next to him he needs to get his eyes checked.

Offline RobertPlinket

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 07:28:43 PM »

I shot the ground, nowhere near you. You shot me with no warning, not saying you were going to shoot me. You got shot by the detective because you shot me. You shot me and killed me. I told you to give me an excuse for it, and you told me 'because you shot the ground' Thats not a good enough reason to kill anyone. Thus you got slain. People said that it wasn't good enough reason to shoot me because I had yet to hit you.

You were shooting right in front of my body barely missing it. That is a valid excuse to kill you when you tempt someone into  shooting back.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 07:39:14 PM »
K, your screen shots are irrelevent, you didn't prove that I shot near you, and you've yet to convince me that I was in the wrong. I shot nowhere near you, I shot the floor infront of me, you were across the building at the time, not near me. I was also using the shotgun, if I had shot near you, it would have probably hit you.

Offline RobertPlinket

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 07:42:45 PM »
Oh i'm sorry I didn't believe that you would lash out like a child for being killed at something that was your own fault or i would have frapsed it posted it on youtube and given you that proof. I supplied some evidence via screen shots what do you have to defend yourself with other then your word as an admin who is supposed to be above this kind of behavior?

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »
in all honesty kwaurtz i would have busted you wide open if you shot at around me although i would give a warning

but really you got butt hurt over being killed XD in a game

when in doubt its best to just sit back and be the bigger man not use admin

for me i dont mind when ppl rdm me so much when im legitely playing im looking more so for the other players

not sure to classify it as admin abuse but more so a misunderstanding

although you did shoot far away from him as you claimed but still why were you shooting a wall XD

and wait were you a trat kwaurtz?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 07:45:05 PM by WholeGrain »

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 07:45:17 PM »
Oh i'm sorry I didn't believe that you would lash out like a child for being killed at something that was your own fault or i would have frapsed it posted it on youtube and given you that proof. I supplied some evidence via screen shots what do you have to defend yourself with other then your word as an admin who is supposed to be above this kind of behavior?

Your screenshots prove that I had slain you, which isn't evidence, I'll fully admit I had slain you. However, I punished you like I would anyone else who would RDM. You shot me because I shot the floor, nowhere near you, that is not valid enough. If it was near you or had actually hit you, I'd understand, but no, I was on the other side of the roof and shot the floor infront of me.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2010, 07:47:17 PM »
were you a trait kwaurtz?

Offline RobertPlinket

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »

Your screenshots prove that I had slain you, which isn't evidence, I'll fully admit I had slain you. However, I punished you like I would anyone else who would RDM. You shot me because I shot the floor, nowhere near you, that is not valid enough. If it was near you or had actually hit you, I'd understand, but no, I was on the other side of the roof and shot the floor infront of me.

And yet other people who have posted in this topic are looking at you because your an admin who is acting like a child who was upset that someone killed you because you provoked them and claimed rdm. Preach all you want about shooting the ground not near me when I know you had shot more then once in my direction near my body to provoke me.

And no he wasn't a trait that round.

Offline Kwaurtz

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2010, 08:16:09 PM »
No, I was an innocent.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2010, 08:24:07 PM »
if he was i probably would have received a concussion from such a hard face palm that my ears would bleed

also anyone on the server that can back up this story?

Offline Remscar

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »
From my point of view Kwuartz did his job. Like kwuartz said in his post "I had a shotgun", and "It probably would of hit you" i also dont believe that kwuartz shot him, possibly a traitor had shot near him and then he decided that it was kwuartz.

Reason is needed to start shooting at someone.  frogsiren
So next time, give a warning before you start shooting.

And Kwaurtz, if he was a first time offender he should of gotten a warning.
This isn't admin abuse, just people jumping to conclusions.
Part of my pride was dead the second that you talked to me
And I knew that no matter what lied ahead you wouldn't walk with me
So alone I traveled

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 08:32:07 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal