Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life  (Read 24520 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Re: No Swedish Desires for Hidden & Personal Life
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2013, 12:43:16 AM »
Note: I'm not accusing them of banning me for being in CG, it could've been a mistake, I'm still trying to resolve it.

If the ban notes of what you posted are true, then he banned you for basically no reason.

Mind PMing me the server link? - don't paste it here.
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
Quote from: Inject OH 4
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2013, 12:45:50 AM »
Note: I'm not accusing them of banning me for being in CG, it could've been a mistake, I'm still trying to resolve it.

If the ban notes of what you posted are true, then he banned you for basically no reason.
I was definitely banned for no reason, but I'm not sure if I'll remain banned for no reason.

EDIT: On a side note, this massive circlejerk is making CG look almost as bad as cash. I think some people need to lay off.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:09:21 AM by Blackllama »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2013, 12:45:50 AM »

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2013, 01:10:23 AM »

I was definitely banned for no reason, but I'm not sure if I'll remain banned for no reason.

EDIT: On a side note, this massive circlejerk is making CG look almost as bad as cash. I think some people need to lay off.

I agree. No sense in continuing to beat a dead horse.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2013, 01:43:19 AM »
I spoke to the owner about it. He seems like a reasonable guy. It sounds like cash was afraid I would cause trouble so he decided to ban me. That didn't explain the ban reason though, I guess he felt the need to cover it up. Anyway, I'm not pursuing it any further, as I tried adding cash on steam. Doesn't seem like he wants to talk to me. I doubt either of us would have much to say anyway.

Offline DBag

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2013, 03:04:55 AM »
While I don't really care what you guys post on here, truthfully its good that everyone is exercising free speech. But I might suggest to the people that want to complain to make a separate thread, and also that the CL's lock the thread to avoid any bloodshed. Love you Guys :)
My message of love is carved into every bullet I shoot at you <3

Offline Inject OH 4

« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2013, 08:55:22 AM »
While I don't really care what you guys post on here, truthfully its good that everyone is exercising free speech. But I might suggest to the people that want to complain to make a separate thread, and also that the CL's lock the thread to avoid any bloodshed. Love you Guys :)
no please no more locks dear lord.

I don't feel things have gone out of control and I feel the post are still very relevant.

If he had just been honest all of this could have been avoided.
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Burgers-13

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
 I second what Dbag said.. this is the second time i request you lock this thread.
1) because you guys already delt with him

2)
Conjoint Gaming Forum Rules:
1)   No Personal Attacks, Flaming, Griefing, or Name Calling.

basically this is what this thread has turned into....

there's defy no more reason to post here so I honestly hope this is one of the last post to see on this thread. I don't need to explain your job as cl but use your common sense to lock it already.

Offline Dante

« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2013, 01:01:35 PM »
I second what Dbag said.. this is the second time i request you lock this thread.
1) because you guys already delt with him

2)
Conjoint Gaming Forum Rules:
1)   No Personal Attacks, Flaming, Griefing, or Name Calling.

basically this is what this thread has turned into....

there's defy no more reason to post here so I honestly hope this is one of the last post to see on this thread. I don't need to explain your job as cl but use your common sense to lock it already.
Enough with the over reacting. This isn't personal attacking.

Offline Live Bait

« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2013, 01:03:00 PM »

I DID ask you all to put down the pitchforks about a page ago...

Offline Dante

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2013, 01:09:04 PM »

I DID ask you all to put down the pitchforks about a page ago...
For no reason. This has been handled calmly and maturely. I see no personal attacks just people talking about why he left and his plagiarism along with releasing that he was Homophobic. None of that is personal attacking.

Offline UnknownError

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2013, 01:14:12 PM »
I have to agree with Inject and Dante. CG must know and have things cleared up for what Cash has done. Although he hasn't ruined our community he's started a shitstorm and a lot of resentment toward him now.

My thoughts, if Cash is still looking at these forums he used to call home. I hope you enjoy your new home. You've left a very sour taste in most if CG's mouth for your actions. I'll let bygones be bygones considering I didn't really have a lot of communication with you. But still, you've lost my respect as a supposed "community member."

- UnknownError
"DONT JUST WHIP IT OUT"-All of Haiti
"my nipples are hard" - Mrs.TheNurse (MeOwMoO)
"Guztav: How dare you leave me, you beuitiful individual full of love"
"Time to eat 8 tacos" - BladeTwinSwords
"How about I send your buttcheeks to Tybers "magic stick" - Linkster
"+1, seems like a guy who doesn't abuse power, etc."- Death
"He betta wrap dat sheet, ho. Don't want no baby unknowns runnin round" - Oobla
"YOU WANT SOME MORE CRACKERS" - Nexus

Best on TTT: 12 Kills, 8 Headshots

Offline Red

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2013, 01:22:18 PM »
I say lock the thread for the same reasons stated below.

We know what he did was wrong and that he screwed up pretty bad and he'll never admin here again. Why continue the discussion? There's no point. It just makes us look bad.

CG already knows he's messed up Unknown the entire community can just read this thread to see what happened, we don't have to have everyone in CG leave their thoughts and opinions about Cash and his actions on this thread I think the community as a whole already know what their feelings are towards him after he plagiarized our rules, removed us from his friends when he was caught, and banned members from the forums when he thought they would make a mess for him there. There I've summed up the main reasons the community is mad at him at this time so why does everyone need to continue posting?

Requesting Lock.
Regards,
~Red
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Dante

« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »
I say lock the thread for the same reasons stated below.

We know what he did was wrong and that he screwed up pretty bad and he'll never admin here again. Why continue the discussion? There's no point. It just makes us look bad.

CG already knows he's messed up Unknown the entire community can just read this thread to see what happened, we don't have to have everyone in CG leave their thoughts and opinions about Cash and his actions on this thread I think the community as a whole already know what their feelings are towards him after he plagiarized our rules, removed us from his friends when he was caught, and banned members from the forums when he thought they would make a mess for him there. There I've summed up the main reasons the community is mad at him at this time so why does everyone need to continue posting?

Requesting Lock.
Regards,
~Red
I request it be remained unlocked. Why? What happened the last few times threads were locked in a similar situation? People resented the person more and were upset they didn't get to say what they needed to say.

CG needs to grow up and put on its big boy pants.

Offline Red

« Reply #88 on: September 18, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
Dante. I could go on for ages about how relieved I am that he doesn't have admin abilities here/that he left. But I won't, wanna know why? It's cause it would make me look childish, it would be a repetition of several of the previous posts, and it would accomplish nothing. "Big Boy Pants"? No, all it does is make us look bad, there would be no maturity in your proposed "Big Boy Pants" idea. All that needed to be said has been said, there's "No sense in continuing to beat a dead horse."
Need anything? Find me on steam and I'll be happy to help.

Offline Dante

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »
Dante. I could go on for ages about how relieved I am that he doesn't have admin abilities here/that he left. But I won't, wanna know why? It's cause it would make me look childish, it would be a repetition of several of the previous posts, and it would accomplish nothing. "Big Boy Pants"? No, all it does is make us look bad, there would be no maturity in your proposed "Big Boy Pants" idea. All that needed to be said has been said, there's "No sense in continuing to beat a dead horse."
People can say what they need to say and be respectful. If they don't that is their choice and it should be handled then, against that specific person. No reason to lock a thread if it doesn't break the rules.
"Going on for ages" Isn't respectful, its childish. But you don't have to. You can respectfully say things to him and express your opinions. It is childish to try and lock this thread for what MIGHT happen. Be mature about this. You could say something like "We were fellow admins but I cannot believe you would leave us without setting out on a better tone." Or something like that.

Also the term "Beating a dead horse" Doesn't work here he still looks at the forums.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:05:29 PM by Dante »

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2013, 02:02:18 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal