Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Speed Hacker  (Read 4652 times)

Offline Sejo Mino

Re: Speed Hacker
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »
actually the way around the demo is just have multiple admins on and then ban him when he does it again. i remember having do this before to about 4-5 people who were speed hacking in the game.

Not necessarily. Banning somebody for hacking always needed a demo before the ban came.
srry i didnt make myself a little clearer. Most people i banned for speed hacking were on the same time that i was on and the head admin was on. People who were banned for hacking in ZM have never made a appeal so far. Also i would like to know how to make a demo if i see this thing again? XP

Offline Blackllama

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »
in console type:
record demoname

and to stop type:
stop

The demo will be in the ZM file directory somewhere.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »

Offline Christovski

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 03:12:11 PM »
It would be just inside the ZM main folder, I used to record a lot of demos when playing ZM back on SKG, they are very easy to find, it would be a .dem file Sejo

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 03:54:09 PM »
Speed hacking is kind of a grey area i suppose. Its so blatant, and if multiple admins see it, I would try to get a demo, but if he is ruining the game because of it, I would ban him (and I have banned speed hackers myself before, some without a demo, only if multiple admins were on and saw it, cause it ruins most games fairly quickly.)
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 04:39:07 PM »
Just throwing this out there; I've never posted a demo with any of the speedhackers I've banned on ZPS. I don't bring it to the forums, when I see some asshole hacking and know he's hacking I get rid of him. I don't want people like that on my server for a second longer than I need them to be to figure out if they're lagging or hacking. Once I argued with a guy wondering if he was lagging or hacking and he got really defensive and started cussing at me as if I already banned him; then he left. Haven't seen him since but it unnerves me knowing he could return at any time and hack when I'm not there. I should of gotten his SteamID and banned him anyway for being aggresively disrespectful but I tried to record a demo. Since then I've learned to not acknowledge the hacker until after you are sure; and I rarely waste my breath with them.

I record a demo sometimes if I'm not sure, but usually it's obvious as hell. Aimbots and other hacks are different though. I've also never had a ban appeal in ZPS, ever; mainly because I don't ban people the instant they break the rules but after they KNOW they're breaking the rules and probably deserve the ban they get. When a speedhacker is micspamming and being a douchebag they clearly WANT to get banned.

Like Crow said speedhacking is obvious; if you have doubts, record it as they could just be lagging. If they're dancing circles around people and being a troll to begin with, don't spare a second to ban them in attempt to get proof.

Also the most recent speedhacker on ZPS I banned was named EDDY NURPHY; not sure if it's relevant but they're both named "Eddy"..
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Christovski

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 05:35:35 PM »
None of us have the ability to permaban except for Sammy so we are shit out of luck Pillz. 
For whatever reason you have to be a Veteran or Head admin, which is weird for me.

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 05:42:00 PM »
None of us have the ability to permaban except for Sammy so we are shit out of luck Pillz. 
For whatever reason you have to be a Veteran or Head admin, which is weird for me.

You should be able to permaban as a regular, idk why you can't on ZM.
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2013, 07:21:46 PM »
Just throwing this out there; I've never posted a demo with any of the speedhackers I've banned on ZPS. I don't bring it to the forums, when I see some asshole hacking and know he's hacking I get rid of him. I don't want people like that on my server for a second longer than I need them to be to figure out if they're lagging or hacking. Once I argued with a guy wondering if he was lagging or hacking and he got really defensive and started cussing at me as if I already banned him; then he left. Haven't seen him since but it unnerves me knowing he could return at any time and hack when I'm not there. I should of gotten his SteamID and banned him anyway for being aggresively disrespectful but I tried to record a demo. Since then I've learned to not acknowledge the hacker until after you are sure; and I rarely waste my breath with them.

I record a demo sometimes if I'm not sure, but usually it's obvious as hell. Aimbots and other hacks are different though. I've also never had a ban appeal in ZPS, ever; mainly because I don't ban people the instant they break the rules but after they KNOW they're breaking the rules and probably deserve the ban they get. When a speedhacker is micspamming and being a douchebag they clearly WANT to get banned.

Like Crow said speedhacking is obvious; if you have doubts, record it as they could just be lagging. If they're dancing circles around people and being a troll to begin with, don't spare a second to ban them in attempt to get proof.

Also the most recent speedhacker on ZPS I banned was named EDDY NURPHY; not sure if it's relevant but they're both named "Eddy"..
A good way to figure out if someone is wallhacking is by using demos! In fact, any sort of extrasensory perception (ESP) is easily observed with this method - with just a few console commands! First, get into spectate, and record a demo that is around 10 mins long - just to make sure. Make sure you say you are going AFK, so they do not expect you are actually spectating. Do not talk, respond, or do anything to make them aware of what you could be doing. MAKE SURE YOU SPECTATE THEM IN FIRST PERSON VIEW!!!! When you are done, kick yourself with the reason "AFK for too long." Don't forget steam IDs! Then, open the demo file in console by typing "playdemo <demo name>." Then, press Shift+F2 to open the demo playback menu. Pause the demo. Go into console and type "sv_cheats 1" and "mat_wireframes 1." Alternately, you can type "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2." This will give you a "wallhack" that allows you to se the wireframes of other models and players. Now, look for the player aiming at enemies directly and constantly, especially behind walls. If the map is dark, or you have a hard time seeing walls, type "mat_fullbright 1" in console to light everything up.

There you all go! hope this helps.

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Dante

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 07:45:33 PM »
(Can't tell if spamming or thought that would help.)
Luna that had nothing to do with the Speed Hacker or Speed Hacks.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2013, 07:46:27 PM »
Lets get this back on topic alright?

If anybody has some more evidence, please post it here!
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Cortez (Mr. T. FOO!)

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2013, 08:17:04 PM »
Go into console and type "sv_cheats 1" and "mat_wireframes 1." Alternately, you can type "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2." This will give you a "wallhack" that allows you to se the wireframes of other models and players. Now, look for the player aiming at enemies directly and constantly, especially behind walls. If the map is dark, or you have a hard time seeing walls, type "mat_fullbright 1" in console to light everything up.

If you turn on cheats anybody can use them...
Does this look like a ball field to you sucka? This is a sandbox. For making sandcastles.

Post Count
A Novel by Inject OH 4
Conjoint Gaming
"You thought a Human Centipede was bad, wait till you get a load of us."
Bears, beer and bitches. That's everyone's motto.
Quote from: some guy on PC gamer
First of all, books were all but dead until tablets rejuvenated the industry
Quote from: Blazyd
Cortez I'm actually on black tar heroin fyi
Only been in it once didn't really pay attention to the staff, I think their was an eatable thong... but that may have been a totally different store, ANYWAYS... lol.
The plunger could simply be out of view, the pants + it's location behind the toilet may hide it... Or it's a fraud and we need to take down the system with out golden axes while destroying the rest of the demon-spawn so that we may live in a utopia.

Offline Prince LunaShy

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2013, 08:38:55 PM »
Go into console and type "sv_cheats 1" and "mat_wireframes 1." Alternately, you can type "sv_cheats 1" and "r_drawothermodels 2." This will give you a "wallhack" that allows you to se the wireframes of other models and players. Now, look for the player aiming at enemies directly and constantly, especially behind walls. If the map is dark, or you have a hard time seeing walls, type "mat_fullbright 1" in console to light everything up.

If you turn on cheats anybody can use them...
during playback of the demo, it's not multiplayer, silly.  ;D

"If violence isn't the answer, you're not using enough." - DustTraveler
(=CG=) StormOfAshes: YOU JUST LOST YOUR VIRGINITY
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: XD
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: nope
≈EBS≈ (=CG=) Prince Lunashy: that's locked up tighter than fort knox
I humped a three year old last night.
Her name was ??Mystery??
"Fuck the rules, I can break as many as I want."
Good by RebelMaster, please let the door hit you on your way out.

Offline Tictactoe360

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2013, 09:36:21 PM »
I was playing with him earlier and he was kind of a dick.
He would rage at me when I threw the radio over the edge of the map. He's reason for being angry is it stopped him from glitching the intro portion of the map.

Following that whenever his buddy got Zombie Master, Eddy had no problem speeding through the map, usually being near the middle section by the time everyone else had finished the intro.

At the time I chocked it up to his buddy just letting him run through. However, Death brought this thread up to me and asked if I had been recording. (Sadly, I was in the Living room unable to record.)

However, there is ONE specific point where I remember him going faster than what is possible even when Bunny hopping. Near the very end of the map there are two roughly 20ft beams you can run across, one will break the other is safe.

When we got to that point, Eddy bolted over one and in roughly a second had cleared over half of it before it broke and killed him.

Everything about this guy stinks. He if Death was dead or near him he always "sucked" at that level. However, the moment Death was at the spawn or pre-occupied dealing with someone else Eddy would make it halfway through the map in an impossible amount of time.

Ðeath.

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2013, 10:04:26 PM »
I can vouch for the speedy beams and for the prop glitching. However, prop glitching is a whole other subject, and we're still proofless.

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 12:02:47 AM »
I'm not to sure if i am still admin on ZM or if Inject Readded me admin on ZM but i will more then likely be kind enough to start playing ZM a little more constantly. Just as long as no more Mic Spam is allowed. I had my fun when it was then it started to get out of hand and the Original ZM wouldn't allow me to ban the people who were breaking rules. But if i remember right back on the old ZM server i am not sure if this is the same one or if it is different. I remember we did have a hacker with the Name Eddy for a while till i had to permaban him. XP    It is kinda easy to tell when a person is speed hacking when u see them zoom super quickly though the map. Their Character will jump alot but will move alot faster then normal.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2013, 12:02:47 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal