Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tekkit on CG's sever  (Read 8141 times)

Offline Yahtzee

Re: Tekkit on CG's sever
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2012, 07:19:43 PM »
Tekkit is amazing. Making nuclear reactors has never been easier.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »
I temporarily turned to the dark side of Terarria ever since I bought it for me and my sister for 2.50 @_@

Sadly vanilla bores me, and apparently I can't use my chests or doors anymore because it's under the territory of pwnzors... so I haven't really wanted to play lately, but if we wipe/do something new that'd be awesome. I want to build a city or a world first and then open it to the public for play, and attempt nations or something similar.

Minecraft's just kinda boring after a few days, and there's nothing left to do; except what you've already done. Dig, build an awkward looking house, try to make something cool, repeat. Unless you're constantly working on something, there's really nothing to do.

That's why my ideal minecraft is role playing. We could tell groups of people to mine together, get stone, start a mine, build a city, make everyone a house, elect a king/mayor, etc. Then as the server gains more players, split into different cities, have wars, become a nomad, do whatchu wanna do. Hopefully another update will be released soon, and that'll increase population drastically for a few days. Then would be a good time to open a new server like what I suggest..

Terarria?! you back stabber!

Yes and that is why on the factions thread I mentioned having basically 3 factions to begin with, but tell me what do you think about having Tekkit?
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 07:32:06 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 02:50:01 AM »
Well as someone with no experience with tekkit I feel I can't offer you any real input; but maybe in time, yes we should adopt it. It looks amazing but I don't think we should throw it on just yet, but as someone said we should install it to test out somehow, because who knows how it'd work on our server and how people might like it, but honestly I don't know how to attract players to minecraft; I really only know what I would like to do with multiplayer personally after being bored of vanilla for so long. Tekkit sounds awesome, so does anything else at this point haha, but do whatever you want man.

Someone should like remove my castle from the pwnzors reign of disability or something btw So I can at least relocate my important items and whatnot; I hate the place anywho.
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 03:07:34 AM »
I temporarily turned to the dark side of Terarria ever since I bought it for me and my sister for 2.50 @_@

Sadly vanilla bores me, and apparently I can't use my chests or doors anymore because it's under the territory of pwnzors... so I haven't really wanted to play lately, but if we wipe/do something new that'd be awesome. I want to build a city or a world first and then open it to the public for play, and attempt nations or something similar.

Minecraft's just kinda boring after a few days, and there's nothing left to do; except what you've already done. Dig, build an awkward looking house, try to make something cool,.......
Moderator Comment
Global Moderator Comment
Administrator Comment ......... and fuck bitches
,repeatUnless you're constantly working on something, there's really nothing to do.

That's why my ideal minecraft is role playing. We could tell groups of people to mine together, get stone, start a mine, build a city, make everyone a house, elect a king/mayor, etc. Then as the server gains more players, split into different cities, have wars, become a nomad, do whatchu wanna do. Hopefully another update will be released soon, and that'll increase population drastically for a few days. Then would be a good time to open a new server like what I suggest..

Offline Coreybush11

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 08:52:43 AM »

Minecraft's just kinda boring after a few days, and there's nothing left to do; except what you've already done. Dig, build an awkward looking house, try to make something cool,................ and fuck bitches,repeatUnless you're constantly working on something, there's really nothing to do.

IM NOT SURE WHO WAS BEING QUOTED HERE BECAUSE WHOLEGRAIN, HIS GRACE, IS VERY SMART.

I like the roleplaying aspect but no one ever wants to..

Offline (=CG=) DoomBringerDANTE

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 08:27:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcLY3iJiAPg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcLY3iJiAPg</a>
This is what CG Minecraft server will look like after Tekkit.

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/worldofdarkness/index.php?title=Malkavian
Quotes From/About Malkavians:
"Hee, hee! Watch it squirm! Now poke out its eyes!" - the last words heard by a victim of a Malkavian connoisseur.------
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen.  When a Malkavian acts, leave. 
When two Malkavians gather, run."
-Gangrel, on Malkavians------
"When you find yourself falling into madness, dive!" Malkavian saying---

Offline Pillz

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 02:35:22 AM »
Holy shit, Tekkit, now.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 02:41:01 AM »
Holy shit, Tekkit, now.

Keep yer panties, Alchemy may not be available, due to the destruction catalyst being way OP and the chance it could ruin the world.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Pillz

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 03:18:24 AM »
Holy shit, Tekkit, now.

Keep yer panties, Alchemy may not be available, due to the destruction catalyst being way OP and the chance it could ruin the world.

Yeah no doubt, but simply the other elements of tekkit would be enough to keep me happy. I saw a lot of things I didn't like but it's still a cool idea. Would the server need to start with tekkit, or could we apply it maybe after a month or so of the current server, after wipe?

Offline Phocks

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 07:16:03 AM »
dang i haven't checked the other servers we have up besides TTT on gmod, I would love to get in on the minecraft stuff! I've played tekkit a bunch before so that sounds great to me, i just like the pipes and quarry systems, not all the extra weapon types and guns. but hey if it's tekkit it's a neat little package, don't have to be choosey.

I'll try to pop on sometime soon eh!
"That guys nuts, grab em!"

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2012, 09:38:30 AM »
Holy shit, Tekkit, now.

Yeah no doubt, but simply the other elements of tekkit would be enough to keep me happy. I saw a lot of things I didn't like but it's still a cool idea. Would the server need to start with tekkit, or could we apply it maybe after a month or so of the current server, after wipe?

Me and Inject are going to try to get it on ASAP, It might be broken for a week because of the update, so more info on that when I get it.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2012, 02:30:37 PM »
I actually like the rings and alchemy, its the main thing i like about tekkit, but in tekkit if anything should be dissabled it should be nuke, dynamite and other explsive items, excludin nuclear reacter.

Offline Finniespin

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »
What about those mining shards?

Offline holydeath98

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 02:43:23 PM »
maybe whitelist and keep alchemy in?
just my idea
I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't have a lot of money but what i do have is a very particular set of skills. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop posting useless shit on the forums I will not look for you I will not pursue you. But if you continue I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Old Crow

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:46 PM »
Don't see a point in whitelisting, it does nothing to help the population.

Alchemy seems too op from what I read esp with the destruction catalyst. If I could disable parts of it I would or if I figure out a way I will but for now it will be disabled

Nuke reactors will most certainly be on, it bonds well with buildcraft, but I may come up with some rules about them, either being a certain depth or distance from populations.

3 Days isn't log

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2012, 03:42:46 PM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Pyro: happy birthday Tyber
    July 14, 2024, 01:55:16 PM
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal