Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I learned today that a draft was still a thing, what do you guys think?  (Read 12097 times)

Offline Leetgrain

Lol, this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. I'm not sure what to say to you if you can't understand why women and men aren't considered equal in combat.

giving myself lobotomy brb

Oh lawd, mind if I join in? q,q
Quote from: Inject OH 4
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Christovski

This thread is like brain cancer.

Mind cancer.

You're hurting my ideas

Luna started the rover's engine.  "AEIOU!" She shouted as she slammed the gas and crashed through the wall.
whenbananasattack: Hot stuff is my life
Toukun: I wanna rock the fuck out.
Ninja Bunn3h: !sex @all

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

Offline Leetgrain

This thread is like brain cancer.

Mind cancer.

You're hurting my ideas

Join us, have a lobotomy.
The whole point of CG is ruined if no one post.
I know what you would do you would hump the shit out of that car, then you would get run over  :D
It's an ulgy dem file.
And you're do not look any thicker. I've had Creaps.

Offline Blackllama

Lol, this is one of the dumbest threads I've ever read. I'm not sure what to say to you if you can't understand why women and men aren't considered equal in combat.
It's not about being equal in combat. What about fat men? They'll be drafted too. That doesn't mean they're combat ready. If they're determined not to be fit for combat then they won't fight. Women should be drafted and they should sort out the ones who can fight, because there are definitely women out there who can.

Not all men will be fit for combat, nor all women. The draft all in all is fucking stupid. If they ever try to ship me off to another country to kill people I'll be up in canada. If we're fighting on our soil I might give a shit, but otherwise, nope. Obviously if we don't come to them they will come to us, but I quite frankly don't even care.

You know, gender aside, 18 year olds who don't want to fight make very shitty soldiers. In the end you're using them like cannon fodder and just exporting your next generation to be killed.

Offline Inject OH 4

This system is stupid and is a reason why I could never become a citizen of the U.S.A. (not that I want to anyways) I find this absolutely insane.

I have no interest nor intentions to die for my country let alone for it's stupid Crusade for oil. Or follow them in a pent up rage at some other country that likely did shit all to them in the first place. There are more then enough American troops today then they would ever need for any new war. There is absolutely no reason for this system to exist any more.

Why should I be honoured? To fight for a country that uses it's military for malicious purposes? It's not like it was before. Their is no honour in singing up to fight for your country any more, any more then there is honour to make a bacon cheese omelette. OH DAMN I JUST SET THE RAPE TRAIN ON MY SELF.... Incoming angry Americans inbound....  Yeah I don't think so.

I have no intrest in dieing for anyone but my self. If I find something or someone worth dieing for I'll let you know. Until then I'll live my life as long as I can.

I'm not saying I have no respect for those who fight in the war. It's rough and you could die, and that's great and all. But no one should be forced to do it. American Patriotism is way to high which is what Americans honestly in my opinion dangerously unstable and border line insane.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:47:46 PM by Inject OH 4 »
Quote from:  Winston
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Quote from:  Zombie
Valuve Admin Steve: If not we at valve can act as a "guardian gateway".
Valuve Admin Steve: I will be your daddy.
Looking for graphic artist, Photoshopers, and other graphic related people. Hit me a PM if you can help!

Offline Sniper no Sniping

If suddenly both women and men get drafted, what happens to their kids if both the Mom and the Dad get drafted at once?

Offline Blackllama

If suddenly both women and men get drafted, what happens to their kids if both the Mom and the Dad get drafted at once?
Another flaw in the system. Not that a men only draft would completely avoid this. There are still gay parents.

Offline Old Crow

So what happens if America fights a major war, or a war against China? You think 1 million will be able to stand against 4 million, never mind the fact the Chinese will draft everybody they can.

The draft is and will only be used for times of need aka America is getting invaded, or in preparation for the next world war. Look in 1940 America started its draft even before it entered World War II. Why? Because if we hadn't started, we would have been seriously lacking manpower to fight Japan and Germany.

I am in no way condoning a draft for an unjust war (Vietnam, Iraq) but I think after the draft incident with Vietnam, the military became much more professional, and today they will not take you if you don't meet certain requirements.

Honestly, there will not be another draft unless we engage a major world power (China, Russia, Brazil etc). Otherwise you would have seen a draft for the Iraq war.

I also wouldn't call self defense unjust. I would call Iraq unjust, Vietnam unjust but if Russia made a full on scale attack against the United States, you bet I'd join up. If you are not going to fight, then you better help in any way possible (factory work, supply chain) instead of running away to Canada. Now if say the United States makes a full on attack on Russia, then starts a draft, I will sure as shit go North, because that would be an unjustified attack against another country.

I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Blackllama

I also wouldn't call self defense unjust. I would call Iraq unjust, Vietnam unjust but if Russia made a full on scale attack against the United States, you bet I'd join up. If you are not going to fight, then you better help in any way possible (factory work, supply chain) instead of running away to Canada. Now if say the United States makes a full on attack on Russia, then starts a draft, I will sure as shit go North, because that would be an unjustified attack against another country.
The issue is that if you're drafted you don't have the choice of staying and working in a factory.

Offline Old Crow

The issue is that if you're drafted you don't have the choice of staying and working in a factory.

Maybe not a factory, but there are a lot more jobs in the supply chain. It takes about four to five people to support one solider fully within a supply chain.
I've proved people wrong on so many occasioans

Oh wow I do.Its because. I'm really active on the forum.

3 Days isn't log

Offline Dante

You do what's right for your country and your people. If you're going to be selfish and let your peers die on the front lines protecting your sorry ass, then you should leave the country in my opinion.
They don't even protect people. America has only Invaded for decades.

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal