Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillz for Forum Mod?  (Read 9787 times)

Offline Pillz

Re: Pillz for Forum Mod?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »
So I wouldn't be a good moderator because I have a positive outlook on everyone? I'm not a good middle man? What.. Also since when do people like and respect me? I feel like you don't know me at all, it's weird hearing these things I'm sorry.. I'm not trying to be rude with you but I'm quite confused.

I understand your point but if I thought I couldn't deal with drama and all the bullshit I've been dealing with for as long as CG existed, I wouldn't even be in CG; much less applying for forum moderator to help out.

I'm not here to cause problems, I'm here to start helping more; I have had my squabbles with CG but I'm done instigating. I don't want to cause any more drama or whatever, I don't want to fight with Inject, I don't want people thinking I'm some asshole. If I got Moderator, nobody would even notice, that's the part that annoys me. I wouldn't do shit but make the forums a bit cleaner. I wouldn't delete your posts or do anything unless I had consent from a higher up, and might move a thread or two to the proper section.

All I even wanted it for was so I could move posts from the new people to the proper sections, like when that noname kid asked about the map rotation in zps in general discussions.

Really this job is open to everyone guys, and nobodies applied to do it; give a brother a chance dawg.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:28:31 PM by Pillz »
This whole thing is a travesty.

For starters, Pillz is obviously the sexiest.

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »
Likewise that i don't know very much either. I don't know if people respect you Pillz but I do know a lot people like to play games with you. I cant say from experience but i can say because we are all human that you will defend your friends, family, this and that. Were all human, if someone walked up to my sister and called her a slut i would say "Your not too bad at it yourself I'd bet." I'm sure you have made more then a few friends in CG seeing how you and leet double teamed my last post. I think it needs to be someone who is active on the forums but not too popular in CG (maybe a non-admin or someone that has not really been in an admin position too much and is not too known).

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 11:23:26 PM »

Offline Pillz

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »
Likewise that i don't know very much either. I don't know if people respect you Pillz but I do know a lot people like to play games with you. I cant say from experience but i can say because we are all human that you will defend your friends, family, this and that. Were all human, if someone walked up to my sister and called her a slut i would say "Your not too bad at it yourself I'd bet." I'm sure you have made more then a few friends in CG seeing how you and leet double teamed my last post. I think it needs to be someone who is active on the forums but not too popular in CG (maybe a non-admin or someone that has not really been in an admin position too much and is not too known).

Oh I see. So who would you recommend?

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 11:32:47 PM »
   My recommendation would count for nothing because it is up to the CL's all the same. That's why I don't recommend anyone for admin apps. My words mean nothing in the long run (that's how i feel anyways).

Offline Sejo Mino

« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2012, 12:09:30 AM »
I like pillz to be the mod because he has done soo much for the community already. He help revive the ZPS server after it has basicly been dead all this time. People all have their faultz and it is something they have to learn to work out. Everyone in this community is like either one way or another. This is basicly not a popularity contest but we all support pillz in being mod. He is on constantly. Drama is something that happenz no matter who it is. sometimez the CL's cause drama and then they go raging on the serverz and forumz. ( Not going to mention ) So this is something i will support 100% of the way.

AND OFF MY LUNCH BREAK!! XP

Offline Pillz

« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2012, 02:12:47 AM »
Pillz fricken saved the ZPS server, he has well earned respect in my eyes. Also he's a pretty cool guy to begin with. He is constantly on and helping out with frankly anything that needs to be done. Really this guy is pretty much what we're looking for in forum mods is he not??? I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be a forum mod.

sometimez the CL's cause drama and then they go raging on the serverz and forumz. ( Not going to mention )

Oh ya, been there, done that. NOT GOING TO NAME NAMES.

+1

Thanks for the support guys, but lets not go there.

If I can't get mod, I'd be willing to take simply the power to move threads. That's all I really wanted anyway.

Offline artixloktar

« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2012, 02:32:50 AM »
Pillz fricken saved the ZPS server, he has well earned respect in my eyes. Also he's a pretty cool guy to begin with. He is constantly on and helping out with frankly anything that needs to be done. Really this guy is pretty much what we're looking for in forum mods is he not??? I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be a forum mod.

sometimez the CL's cause drama and then they go raging on the serverz and forumz. ( Not going to mention )

+1

If I can't get mod, I'd be willing to take simply the power to move threads. That's all I really wanted anyway.
   Well there is another option we can take into consideration also. I think Pillz can handle cleaning up the forums easy but i don't agree with his drama skills. One other option i would like to through out there if anyone wants to take it into consideration is that we make the forum moderator into 2 parts. One takes care of the forums and one takes care of there users.I have no doubt in my mind Pillz can take care of the forums. I think this idea might work just fine. My only question is are you ok with this pillz? (Also final say the CL's have of course)

Offline Wholegrain

« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2012, 03:07:03 AM »
Which is what clans do, so CG is a clan now.

no CG has become more like a survivors island where people get voted off and flung off the island with a huge catapult

CG does not endorse fat bitches if I may also add

for the most part Pillz isn't asking to ENFORCE rules he is simply asking to move around old threads and keep things like admin rank on the forums and admin on sourcebans on the same level.

We could find work arounds though and TBH, HA was supposed to come with the ability for each HA to update forum ranks

CG has become to big for a few CL's to keep tabs on our ever growing administration staff

Offline Pillz

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2012, 04:12:42 AM »

+1

Well there is another option we can take into consideration also. I think Pillz can handle cleaning up the forums easy but i don't agree with his drama skills. One other option i would like to through out there if anyone wants to take it into consideration is that we make the forum moderator into 2 parts. One takes care of the forums and one takes care of there users.I have no doubt in my mind Pillz can take care of the forums. I think this idea might work just fine. My only question is are you ok with this pillz? (Also final say the CL's have of course)

Honestly I feel Cadaver's job as CL is to take care of drama and social problems. Back in SKG Nix kind of played this role as super admin, she would take care of drama and close threads issuing requests to talk in chat or whatever. She could do this because she was calm for the most part and good with people and agreeing with both sides and helping agreements happen; like Cadaver she was made for this role. I have dealt with much drama and able to do so myself, while I may not act like it on the forums it's not impossible. I know that's hard to believe as I've shown no initiative to prove this, but now that everyone doubts me I really wish I could.

I don't feel up to that quite yet though, and even as Global Moderator I wouldn't take on such dramatic tasks unless asked by a CL. I'll even try my best to remain unbiased and kind as possible for me; mod or not.. or simply not post at all. I simply wish to have basic moderator abilities to take care of things, given people don't trust me with full powers. I'm sorry it is that way, but maybe we can make it a two step program for one to gain the trust of the community in that position of power; or just give me certain powers in specific sections and see how I do.

It seems that a lot of people see me able to do full moderator, but just to appease those who don't I'd be glad to start with little to no extra abilities outside moving threads around. Just throw me whatever you can that I can help out with as it's needed and see what I can do. Just let me clean up old threads and give me an agenda and rules on what I can/can't do and I won't let anyone down.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:15:31 AM by Pillz »

Offline Boxman

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2012, 06:37:45 AM »
-Sigh-

Cadaver has always taken care of social issues and drama that were involved with the community. It is the Forum Moderator's job to keep the forum clean from any racist remarks, extreme profanity, spam, etc. and to make sure everyone is following the rules appropriately. Drama is not their forte and frankly, I think Pillz would be perfectly fine keeping everyone in check as far as forum rules go. Frankly, if anything, Pillz is the most suitable. Although at times you do lose your head somewhat like Krypto used to, I appreciate what you do for the community and you do know very well when to back down half the time. Personally, I don't know you to what I wish I did but I do know how you behave on the forums and it seems very appropriate as far as becoming a forum moderator is concerned. CL? Maybe some day, but we're not discussing what could be right now. We're discussing what Pillz has applied for.

I'm going to defend Artix a bit and state that you do have a bit of an issue controlling drama but don't we all? And ontop of that, it isn't entirely the Mod's job to deal with it. Maybe to evaluate a situation and understand when enough is enough in a dramatic thread, sure... but certainly not CONTROLLING the drama. Last year was DISGUSTINGLY bad in comparison to what I've seen this year. Think about it... Why is Pillz a bad moderator? Because you have a personal vendetta against him? Put aside your emotions or anger or whatever it is you've got stored, because Pillz is a good HA and I think can do a great job cleaning up the forums a bit.

Also; Wholegrain is entirely accurate on his representation of CG at the moment. If you can't survive in the jungle, you gonna get eatin' bro. Jussayin'

Excuse any redundancy. It's 4:37am and right now, I'm getting used to third shift at work.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:40:27 AM by Boxman »

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Boxman

« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2012, 06:41:38 AM »
/double post/ trollface

Fat bitches make my car scrape.

harrizons
Disonarded
Demons only lead to no sales when your game sucks
Quote from: Inject OH 4
ingorent
wtf r u challenge me to game? u r on u little pussey, i bet u cant evn gt 4 gfs like me
i tuch theyre bxxbs ALL DAY
&then we all go 420 on dat crank shiett and hav good time
but anywaes u wanna go? u wanna go rite now> lets do this
il meet ur face any time in leage o legens
wat? u scared/????

Offline Jorgen

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
Okey, this has been going far enough. I hope after this 24 hour period those who wanted have said their opinion. To hinder further drama and debating I will lock the thread for now and we the CLs will talk together then weigh up the goods people have come with vs the bad and make our decision.

Also Artix it is not completly true that it all comes down to us the CLs that is the very reason we have 4 CLs so that if one person does veto every1 elses thoughts then the others can go like "NO, not allowed". I have already put in my input it was negative but that does not say that this thread will without a shadow of a doubt get declined, if most others go against me then I still Approve it. However it is so that if atleast 50% or more CLs say no then sadly we can at times veto stuff. That is most of the time to stop drama more than anything else, if we CLs can't work with the person we can't supervise them without being biased or talk to them about what needs to change and such without acting like children xD

Conjoint Gaming [Game On]

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »

* ShoutBox!

Refresh History
  • Careful what you post. Forum rules still apply in the shoutbox!
  • Finniespin: More of a Patrick Hernandez guy - Born to be Alive
    June 16, 2024, 09:14:27 AM
  • Sly: Aaron Hernandez was a legend of a man
    June 14, 2024, 01:46:02 AM
  • Finniespin: how? what?
    June 01, 2024, 06:28:43 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Lost my discord rip
    May 30, 2024, 12:14:57 AM
  • Finniespin: yoooooooo!
    April 03, 2024, 05:32:48 PM
  • Coreybush11: bump
    April 01, 2024, 10:59:48 PM
  • Finniespin: wut
    March 28, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
  • Inject OH 4: And yes thank you very much Finnie! You are a champion xP
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:12 PM
  • Inject OH 4: Hey abrys agreed we should.
    March 22, 2024, 05:59:02 PM
  • Finniespin: Totally not a spam-bot, also totally not a limited time offer
    March 03, 2024, 05:25:06 PM
  • Finniespin: Anyone looking for a datacenter technician job? We got postings available around US and Europe (EMEA)
    February 17, 2024, 07:23:12 AM
  • Finniespin: https://www.google.com/about/careers/applications/jobs/results/118336179041903302-data-center-technician-global-server-operations
    February 17, 2024, 07:20:25 AM
  • Finniespin: Gave Inject 50 euros to pay for fees ^^
    February 17, 2024, 07:17:42 AM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: we gotta get the crew together again one day and hang, add me on discord: ogarbies
    February 12, 2024, 06:52:07 PM
  • xXArbysOvenMittXx: yo who is still paying for this lol
    February 12, 2024, 06:19:47 PM
  • Klondor: wow CG still lives, mind blown
    February 09, 2024, 05:13:53 AM
  • Finniespin: The website is back online!!!
    February 06, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • Inject OH 4: xD
    January 14, 2024, 05:55:44 PM
  • Finniespin: Get a load of this guy
    December 16, 2023, 09:16:03 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Sure
    December 09, 2023, 07:22:27 PM
  • HailToTheKing: cum shot . and cum shot. an d cum shot
    December 01, 2023, 01:54:12 PM
  • Finniespin: ffuck
    November 24, 2023, 03:43:47 PM
  • Inject OH 4: ee
    October 12, 2023, 01:13:56 AM
  • Sly: dd
    August 09, 2023, 03:13:48 AM
  • Inject OH 4: cc
    August 03, 2023, 09:51:36 PM
  • Finniespin: bb
    August 02, 2023, 06:12:50 PM
  • Inject OH 4: aa
    July 04, 2023, 10:29:35 PM
  • Shikaru: Been a very long time
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:04 PM
  • Shikaru: Oh wow my account is STILL active :)
    February 20, 2023, 05:42:00 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: yooo we got a lovense sponsor???
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:43 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: holy shit
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:24 PM
  • Napoleon BonaPARTY: oh wow its still here
    December 16, 2022, 03:45:21 PM
  • HailToTheKing: legends never die
    October 16, 2022, 01:28:09 PM
  • Live Bait: Oh wow. Still remember my old password.
    September 23, 2022, 08:37:38 AM
  • Mr_Rainbow: Still alive. Hope all is well with everyone this Christmas
    December 09, 2021, 03:31:04 AM
  • SlyWilliam: Much love, from our MC server to our ZPS server <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:37 PM
  • SlyWilliam: For the record, I don't REALLY remember all of you, but goddamn do I MISS all of you <3
    December 07, 2021, 10:23:10 PM
  • Pyro: parrot
    September 07, 2021, 05:23:18 AM
  • Inject OH 4: Do you mean for people that haven't come on in a long time and have to reagree?
    August 02, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
  • Inject OH 4: I'm not sure what you mean. Could you be more specific?
    August 02, 2021, 11:38:54 PM

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal